我们必须仔细对待
We Have to ration it Carefully!
我们要靠这些吃的等待营救
If we survive Until rescue us!
营救我们
They did rescue us
你听见钻孔的声音了
Do you hear drills
就是因为没有人会这样做的
That is Because no one is drilling.
我们在最深的地方
We are very down.
他们花了一百年才挖到这里
It took one hundred years to dig this deep.
他们得花多少时间啊
How much do you take them
你觉得他们会花钱营救我们吗
Do you think That the owners are going to spend so much money
他们都没装完逃生梯
They not even finished the stairs!
他们等了3天
They will wait three days.
然后关闭矿井 给我们建墓碑
Then they closed the mine and will tombstones.
不会的
Do not.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我不相信
I do not think so!
他们会行动起来的
We’re going to get!
他们不做 我们的家人也会做的
And If They do, our families yes!
如果需要 他们都会用手来挖
With hands, If necessary.
我就想到这些 因为我相信
I think out of here Because I have decided to believe!
我们33个人
The 33!
你 卢乔 信不信由你
You, Lucho, you can believe what you want.
那是你的问题
Is your problem.
就这样
And it is.
就这样
If That Is.
我们最好尽快被营救
We better be rescued soon.
嗯 给我
And it is. Give that me.
这里有18个鱼罐头
There are 18 cans of tuna.
一个罐头165克
165 grams per can.
33个人
33 men …
每个人90克
are 90 grams per man.
还有点其他的罐头
Media can.
就这些给我们所有的人
A little more for the rest of Their Lives.
还有吗
Someone else
谢谢
Thank you.
快点
You.
谢谢
Thank you.
马丽奥 给我
Mario. Give it to me.
今天早些时候
Earlier today …
营救人员试图进入矿井
Company rescuers tried to enter the mine.
通过通风道
Through the ventilation shafts.
但是第二次塌方阻挡了通路
But a second landslide blocked all access.
矿业公♥司♥无法继续营救工作
The mining company has relinquished control.
你看电视了吗
Are you seeing this
智利政♥府♥将接管
The Chilean government will be in charge of esta operation.
当然
Of course.
苏格里特我要你进去赶去那里
I need to go, Sougarret. As soon as possible.
吉尔伯特需要帮助
Golborne will need help.
所有人都告诉我你是最优秀的
Everyone tells me That you’re the best there is.
谢谢总统先生
Thank you Mr. Chairman. I thank you.
你得赶快
And know …
我们不能在全国人♥民♥面前丢脸
we can not make a fool in front of the whole country.
哪位是劳伦斯 吉尔伯特
Laurence Golborne Who is here
我能帮你些什么
What can I serve you
我是苏格里特 安德烈 苏格里特
Sougarret. Andre Sougarret.
我是这里新的总监
I’m your new chief engineer.
谁说的
Who says
总统先生
President.
关于他们
Assuming you are alive …
33个人还在下面
There are 33 men down there.
他们的食物和水快没了
They are running out of water and food.
但是那儿还有足够的氧气
But They Have enough air.
我们知道他们能逃生
They know we can survive …
如果他们身体还健康的话
Relatively time if you are healthy …
但我们不十分清楚
Whether but They are.
也许有些人已经受伤了
Some May be injured …
也许不同程度上还有人生病了
or at different stages of silicosis.
矿井里可能导致肺部疾病
The lung disease of miners.
要是如果我们不赶快行动的话
What I do know is that if we get them out soon …
我们只能得到33具尸体
we will take 33 corpses.
我们了解到的是
This is what we know:
他们在矿井的最下面
Were the men working in the lower half of the mine.
最后到达了避难所
That puts them here at the shelter.
一个大约5米见方的地方
A space of five meters wide …
地下200层的地方
200 floors underground.
我说的意思是
My readings Indicate …
这个巨大的石头
Moved here to giant rock.
一个大约700 000吨♥的岩石
We are talking About 700,000 tons of diorite.
也许比这还大两倍
Or twice the mass …
像一个巨大的建筑物
Empire State Building.
很明显
Obviously …
我们不可能从前门进去
we can not get through the front door.
所以我们得钻井
So They drill.
至少
At best …
大概需要8天时间
We reach them in eight days.
8天
In eight days
太深了
They are too deep.
8天
In eight days
这还不是最重要的问题
But that’s not the biggest problem.
是位移
It is the shift factor.
看 这里是避难所
Look. Here is the refuge.
如果一天24小时不停的钻
If drilled 24 hours a day …
最快的速度
full speed …
钻下去可能不是直的 因此
the drill is to divert, so …
也许会这样
or This Way.
可能得到20多种不同的路径
You can bend 20 different ways.
如果所有事情都按计划进行的话
And if everything goes as planned …
我们就有希望
We Have the odds.
那么这到底意味着什么呢
What do you mean exactly
部长先生 我要说的是
What I’m saying, Mr. Minister …
只有不到1%的可能性找到他们
It Is That there is less than 1% chance of finding them.
我需要所有的钻头
I need all I can get boring.
而且要尽快得到
And I want them here as soon as possible.
第3天
DAY 3
马丽奥 嗯
Mario. Yes.
这杯稍微少了点
This is less.
哪杯
Which
这杯
East.
你们高兴吗 是的
Are all happy Yes.
兄弟们
Well, ladies.
下一顿饭24小时后
The next meal is within 24 hours.
我们怎么能撑得下去呢
How will we survive this
如果我们饿了 我们就把玻利维亚吃了
If we get hungry, we eat the Bolivian.
他们说玻利维亚有鸡肉的味道
They say Bolivians know a chicken.
开始钻了
Now Came the drills!
我们做到了
We did it!
很好
Good.
你捻♥一下
You twist.
把缆线弄到一起
Join all cables.
灯会亮的
The light will be.
没有灯你活不下去
You can not live without light.
告诉我 亚历克斯
Tell me, Alex.
为什么有个男孩比有个女孩要好
Why do you think That Having a child is much better than Having a girl
波尼 哪像你们这些人
Yonni, what do guys like you
你像一匹马
You look like a horse …
卷发 难闻的气味
curly hair, bad breath …
睡觉还放屁
you lie asleep farts.
女人为什么喜欢你
Both Why do women want
这里有33个人 我是唯一一个
There are 33 men here and I’m the one …
有点内涵的人
What is a second front
你又不是在马路上走的马
Not in the house across the street!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!