我们是他们的唯一希望
and we are Their only hope.
放这里吧 劳伦斯 没希望了
And leave it, Laurence. It is a false hope.
你付出了 而且食物只能维持3天
And you’re paying you! Food for three days
这就是他们全部拥有的
It’s all They Had.
他们在那里16天了
They take 16 days down there.
我们没什么希望了
We’re giving false hope to These families.
他们能够40天没有食物存活吗
They can survive 40 days without food. Not there.
他们那里38度 你知道那里是什么情况吗
They’re down there at 38 oC. Do you know what that is
那是坟墓
It’s a grave!
我了解你的心情 我也一样的
I understand how you feel. I feel the same.
我知道你是好心
I know you have a good heart.
那你呢
And yours
这和你无关
It’s not about you!
结束了
It’s over!
结束了 劳伦斯
It’s over, Laurence.
我有东西给你
I brought you something.

Hello.
好吃的东西
The best walking people.
我觉得很好
I have good intentions.
就这样
For real.
我想说什么就直说了
I say what I think.
这就是我的问题
That’s my problem.
希望你高兴点
I want to please.
但是 我
Somehow, I …
我总是失败
I always find a way to fail.
不总是
Not for long.
我总不能从失败中吸取教训
I can not seem to learn from my mistakes.
你需要睡觉休息
You have to sleep.
多谢
Thank you.
我们听说了消息 部长抱歉
We Heard the news, Minister. Sorry.
别这样 人还没死呢
Do not be. No one has died.
重新开始钻孔
Reactive drill.
是的 你有方位角吗
Fact. Does the azimuth
什么
Who
方位角角度 部长先生
The azimuth. The angle minister.
嘿 劳伦斯
Hello, Laurence.
我们需要帮助
Need help
你怎么想
What are you thinking
地面
The soil.
避难所
The shelter.
钻孔
The drill.
看这个方向
Look direction.
看我画的
Look what I drew.
是的 但是我不理解
Yes, but I do not understand what you are going.
我们要从失败中吸取教训
We learn from our mistakes.
让岩石作为我们的向导
The hardness of the rock guide us.
你画错了方向啊
Your drill pointing in the wrong direction.
没错
Exactly.
这不可能
This makes no sense.
除非你是
Only if you want …
失败
Fail.
你疯了吗
You are crazy
你要我们从山顶上其他地方再来吗
You’ll throw them over the mountain.
别这样想
Stop trying to think like you’re some kind of …
我们利用上次尝试后的偏离值
We use the measure of the deviation from the last Attempt.
我们能知道那里的岩石密度如何
We Know Where the rock is denser.
如此简单
It’s just that.
我们要从失败中吸取教训
Learn from your mistakes.
面对错误
Aim to fail.
你现在的想法有点像个矿长了
Now you think like a miner.
第17天
DAY 17
如果我有个孩子
If I have a child …
我要叫他希望
I’m going to call Hope.
叫杰斯也不错
A Jessi would like.
安达 牧师
Anda, pastor.
宝贝
Baby.
别放弃 牧师
Do not give up, pastor.
我们的父亲 上帝
Our Father, art in heaven … WHO
神圣的名字
hallowed be thy name.
让我们来世再来
Let your kingdom come.
原谅我 主啊
Forgive me, Lord.
给我们些日常用品
Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread …
原谅我们的冒犯
and forgive us our trespasses …
我们原谅
as we forgive …
那些冒犯我们的人
Those Who Trespass Against Us.
别让我们冒险
Do not let us be tempted …
远离邪恶
and deliver us from evil.
阿门
Amen.

Drill.

Drill!

Drill!
过来
Eat!

Drill!
这里
It’s here!
这里
It’s here!
看 看 看
Look, look! Look!
看 嘿 兄弟们
Look! Hey, guys!
我们在这
We are here!
我听到些什么
I hear something.
有人活着
Someone is alive.
把电机关了
Turn off the generators!
也许是石头坠落
They can be rocks falling.
听诊器
Stethoscope.
拿着
Do you take.
我做个记号♥
I note!
我做个记号♥
I note!

For!
他们做的记号♥
They painted.
你确定吗
Are you sure it was not Insurance.
这也有
There’s something.
在哪
Where
天那
OMG!
这是从下面传来的消息
This message comes from the depths …
从地下
from the earth.
下面的矿工
In the hands of our miners.
“我们在避难所很好
“We are well on the refuge.
一共33人”
The 33 “.
苏茜
Susi!
马蒂
Marten!
他们活着
Its alive!
他们没事
They are safe!
他们很安全
All are safe!
我就知道你能做到的
I Knew You could do it.
我们发现他们了 现在需要把他们弄出来
We found them. Now We Have to get them out.
我从来没做过这样的事情
I had never tried something.
上帝保佑我们的矿工
God bless our miners!
上帝保佑你
God bless you!
是路易斯 乌尔苏克 是监工
Is Luis Urzua, the supervisor.
能听到我说话吗
You hear me
是的
And it is.
我能听见
I hear it.
我是劳伦斯 吉尔伯特 矿业部长
I’m Laurence Golborne, the mining minister.
你们怎么样
How is it going
长达17天的时间
17 days is a long time.
17天后 没有放弃营救的希望
After 17 days, one Could not blame the rescuers lose hope …
直到他们得到一个信♥号♥♥ 33名矿工 他们在
Until They received the signal That 33 miners, all of them …
地下610米深
610 meters deep …
他们没事
They Were OK.
家庭成员现在可以做每星期一次的
Families can now do What They do eleven week.
通过视频与底下的亲人通话
Having a videoconference With Their loved ones on earth …

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!