归来吧
innikh dê
蜘蛛都死了吗
Gyrth in yngyl bain?
是的 但还会有的
Ennorner gwanod in yngyl na nyryn.
它们越来越放肆了
Engain nar.
此剑来自冈多林
Echannen i vegil hen vin Gondolin.
乃诺多精灵所造
Magannen nan Gelydh.
带他们走
Enwenno hain!
关闭大门
Holo in ennyn!
那矮人为什么盯着你看 陶瑞尔
I Nogoth… amman e t?r gin? Tauriel?
谁知道
ú-dangada?
他倒是个挺高的矮人
E orchal be Nogoth…
你说呢
pedithig.
是比一般的矮人高
Orchal eb vui…
但还是一样丑
mal uvanui en.
关闸门
Holo in ennyn!
等等
Dartho!
这个别杀 留活口
ú-no hono. Ho hebo cuin.
够了
Farn!
陶瑞尔 退下
Tauriel, ego!
马上
Gwao hi!
关闭城门
Holo in ennyn!
国王下令封城
Tiro i defnin hain na ganed en-Aran!
那陶瑞尔怎么办
Man os Tauriel?
她怎么了
Man os sen?
她带着弓箭和匕♥首♥
Edevín eb enedhor
到森林里去了
na gû a megil.
还没有回来
En ú-nandollen.
我还以为你是半兽人
Ingannen le Orch.
如果我是半兽人
Cí Orch im,
你已经死了
dangen le.
跟我回去
Dandolo na nin!
他会原谅你的
E gohenatha.
但我不会
ú-‘ohenathon.
如果跟你回去 我不会原谅自己
Cí dadwenithon, ú-‘ohenathon im.
-小心点 -抱歉 亲爱的
– Watch it! – Sorry, darling.
-给 -谢谢
– Here you are. – Thank you.
我可以坐这吗
Mind if I join you?
和他的一样
I’ll have the same.
自我介绍下 我叫甘道夫
I should introduce myself. My name is Gandalf.
灰袍巫师甘道夫
Gandalf the Grey.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
碰到你真巧
Well, now, this is a fine chance.
什么风把索林·橡木盾吹来了布里
What brings Thorin Oakenshield to Bree?
我收到消息
I receive words
有人看到我父亲在登兰德附近的荒野游荡
that my father have been seen wandering in the wilds near Dunland.
我去找过 但一无所获
I went looking, found no sign of him.
瑟莱因啊
Thrain.
你和其他人一样
You’re like the others.
都认为他死了
You think he is dead.
摩瑞亚之战我并不在场
I was not at the Battle of Moria.
的确
No…
可是我在
but I was.
我的祖父
My grandfather…
瑟罗尔
Thror…
命丧沙场
was slain.
不要
No!
父亲
Father.
退后
Stay back.
不 我要和你一同战斗
No. I will fight with you.
阿佐格要把我们杀光
Azog means to kill us all.
一个接一个 他要斩断杜林血脉
One by one, he will destroy the line of Durin.
但我誓死也要保住儿子
But by mine’s life, he shall not take my son.
你留在这
You will stay here.
我父亲带人攻打蒂姆里尔门
My father led a charge towards the Dimrill Gate.
再也没回来
He never returned.
父亲
Father!
他们都说 “瑟莱因不在了”
“Thrain is gone, ” they told me.
“他也战死了”
“He is one of the fallen.”
可大战过后 我找遍了战场
But at the end of that battle, I searched amongst the slain.
翻遍了每一具尸体
To the last body.
里面没有我父亲
My father was not among the dead.
索林 瑟莱因失踪很久了
Thorin, it’s been a long time since anything
所有关于他消息都只是谣传
but rumor was heard of Thrain.
他还活着 我确定
He still lives, I am sure of it.
你祖父手上的戒指
The ring your grandfather wore,
多年前赠予七位矮人王的魔戒
one of the seven given the Dwarf-lords many years ago…
如今在何处
what became of it?
开战前 他交给了我父亲
He gave it to my father before they went into battle.
就是说瑟莱因戴着它
So Thrain was wearing it when he…
戴着它失踪了
when he went missing.
-那么的确是这样了 -你点的东西
– That’s that, then. – There you are.
摩瑞亚大战前我父亲拜访过你
I know my father came to see you before the Battle of Moria.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我敦促他进军艾雷博
I urged him to march upon Erebor.
集♥合♥七支矮人♥大♥军
To rally the seven armies of dwarves.
消灭恶龙 收复孤山
To destroy the dragon and take back the Lonely Mountain.
我也要同样敦促你 去收复家园
And I would say the same to you, take back your homeland.
你不是碰巧遇到我吧 甘道夫
This is no chance meeting, is it, Gandalf?

No.
不是
It is not.
孤山一直困扰着我 索林
The Lonely Mountain troubles me, Thorin.
恶龙盘踞得太久
That dragon has sat there long enough.
迟早会引来更加邪恶的力量
Sooner or later, darker minds will turn towards Erebor.
我顺绿荫路南下时 遇到了些讨厌的生物
I ran into some unsavory characters whilst travelling along Greenway.
他们把我当成了流浪汉
They mistook me for a vagabond.
他们一定后悔不迭
I imagine they regreted that.
我从其中一个身上发现了这个
One of them was carrying a message.
这是黑暗语
It is Black Speech.
-这是赏格 -悬赏什么
– A promised of a payment. – For what?
你的人头
Your head.
有人想要你死
Someone wants you dead.
索林 你不能再等了
Thorin, you could wait no longer,
你是杜林王座的继承人
you are the heir to the throne of Durin.
召集矮人军队
Unite the armies of the Dwarves.
齐心协力 才能夺回艾雷博
Together you have the might and power to retake Erebor.
召集七大矮人家族的会议
Summon a meeting of the seven Dwarf families,
要求他们信守誓言
demand they stand by their oath.
七大家族的军队
The Seven Armies sworn an oath to the one
只效忠手握阿肯宝钻的人
who wields the King’s Jewel, the Arkenstone.
只有帝王珍宝才能联合他们
It is the only thing that will unite them,
你该不会忘了 那宝石已经被斯矛革窃夺
and in case you have forgotten, that jewel was stolen by Smaug.
如果我帮你夺回来呢
What if I were to help you reclaim it?
怎么找 宝石远在半个中土世界之外
How? The Arkenstone lies half a world away,
埋在一只火龙爪下
buried beneath the feet of a fire-breathing dragon.

Yes, it does.
所以我们需要一个飞贼
Which is why we’re going to need a burglar.
-半兽人有多远 -非常近
– How close is the pack? – Too close.
只有几里格
Couple of leagues, no more.
但还有更要命的
But that’s not the worst of it.
他们嗅到我们的气味了吗
Have the wargs picked up our scent?
现在还没 不过迟早会的
Not yet but they will do.
我们还有别的麻烦
We have another problem.
他们看见你了吗
Did they see you?
-看见了你吗 -不 不是这个
– They saw you? – No. That’s not it.
我怎么说的 安静得像只老鼠
What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse.
天生是块飞贼的料
Excellent burglar material.
听我说 都听我说话
Would you listen? Will you just listen?
我要说的是 那边还有其他东西
I’m trying to tell you there is something else out there.
它什么样子 像头熊吗
What form did it take, like a bear?
对 但更大 大得多
Yes, but bigger, much bigger.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!