你认为我真的需要你吗
Do you think I need
你们所有的人
To any of you
作为领导
Leader …
要保证你们不挨饿
It Ensures That not die of hunger.
领导还要保证地下的照明
The leader Keeps the lights on.
不 是其他人把灯弄亮的
No, someone Helped you with lights.
是的 是我们
If I.
你要干什么
What are you doing
不需要你 都是你的错
Do not need you! This is your fault!
已经足够了
We already got fed.
滚 滚出去
Get out! Get out of here!
领导者从不知道什么叫放弃
The leader never Gives up.
你们知道吗
You know what
我要说
Pcs. Not be here if it was not for me.
这个不是我要求给我的
I Never Asked for this.
是你们给我的
You. So They gave me.
听着 吉尔伯特
Listen, Golborne.
现在3个钻井平台都不工作了
None of your drill is working.
这怎么可以
That is unacceptable!
我们花了数百万元
We pay millions of dollars to bring them.
绝不可以
That’s no secret.
你说美国平台的钻坏了
Now you say Am I That the US drill broke down
钻头碎块掉下去了
The drill hole broke in …
但是已经从巴西订了磁铁
but come magnets Brazil.
大型磁铁
Powerful magnets.
我不想和你谈什么磁铁
Do not Talk About magnets!
矿井在继续塌陷
The mine is falling apart!
我们没多少时间了 吉尔伯特
We are out of time, Golborne.
他们要起诉
There are Threats of lawsuits and …
还有赔偿的费用
criminal charges of families.
我必须告诉你
I have to not remember …
矿井
miners occupy …
在智利人心中的重要地位
a special place in the hearts of Chileans.
我最后要说的是 这些人不能死
The last thing we need is for These men to die! …
全世界都看着呢
the sight of everyone!
我毫不夸张的说
I do not think exaggerate in saying …
政♥府♥的未来就看这件事情的结果了
That the future of esta administration depends on the outcome.
总统先生 我能
Mr. President, I can …
第54天
DAY 54
戴瑞
Dario.
有什么话要说吗
Would I want to say something
你知道我姐姐玛丽 对吧
You know Mary, my sister, right
当然知道
And it is.
我一直和她生活在一起
I’ve Been With Her angry all my life.
她从小时候就开始照顾我
When I left I was just a child.
我的意思是 她当时也是个孩子
I mean, she was a girl Also …
一共抚养过5个兄弟
and He Had Already raised my five brothers.
她付出了她的全部
I just needed His own life.
我以前都没当回事
I had not noticed before.
我知道她就在外面 在那里等着我 但是
I know he’s up there, I’s waiting for me, but …
我是想说
What should i say
出去的时候我该怎么做
What Should I Do When We Leave
当我出去的时候
If we left.
拥抱一下呗
The hug …
像孩子那样大哭一场
and you cry like a baby.
对你之前所做的事情说声抱歉
The excuse for all that You have done.
像上帝忏悔 她会原谅你的
And I ask God That she will forgive you.
是你的家啊
Is your family.
玛丽是你唯一的家庭
Mary is the only family you have.
家庭
The family …
家庭是我们的全部
The family is all we have.
这是我的iPod
That’s my iPod.
你这个玻利维亚小偷
You are a Bolivian Indian thief.
大家都有iPods 这是我的iPod
We All have iPods. It is my iPod.
不是你的 把iPod还给我
Not yours. Give me my iPod!
不是你的 把iPod还给我
Not yours! Give me my iPod!
不是你的 爱里维斯
Not yours, Elvis!
马马尼
Mamani!
住手
Stop!
孩子 看着我
Boy, look at me!
看着我
Look at me!
是魔鬼驱使你这样做的
The devil is guiding hand.
把它给我
Give it to me.
你打算去杀一个人
Were you going to kill a man …
因为这个破玩意
Why this crap
为什么呢
Why
因为某个胖子要给我们些钱
Why a bigwig says will give us money
因为一些贱♥货♥说些流言蜚语
Why a prostitute writes gossip
说我们的家庭生活
About your family life
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
为什么呢
So what
这里的人都爱你 并不因为你是玻利维亚人而讨厌你
Are there people who love you because you’re Bolivian annoy
为什么呢 为什么呢
What’s that, what’s that
过来
You.
那我呢
What about me
在这里大家管我叫领导
Calling the leader below.
我仔细思考我所做的一切
Air giving me thinking …
是为我自己吗
I did everything myself.

Do not.
不 不是为我
No, that’s not me.
也不是为我们
So not us.
我们都知道上面发生了什么
We all know what happens up there.
上面很热闹
That’s a circus.
我们没有提出什么
So we do not advance us much.
别这么做
We do not …
因为我们出去后什么也得不到
Because we will not get anything out of this.
什么也得不到
Nothing.
我们进来因为我们是矿工 出去也因为我们是
We Entered as miners and we will leave as …
矿工
miners.
我没有签那协议
I did not sign the contract book.
那么打算签吗
What was going to sign
是的
And it is.
这些钱可以帮我的家庭和我的孩子
Did I want to support my family and my daughter
是的 但我没签
And it is. But I did not sign.
我没签 为什么
I did not sign. Why
是因为你们
For you.
因为你们是我的兄弟
Because you are my brothers.
我们一起在这里
If we REMAIN brothers, we must work …
然后一起出去
and get out of here.
是的
And it is.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
回来吧 马丽奥
Welcome back, Mario.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
上来了
Here it you eat!
我就知道
I Knew It!
继续工作
A working again!
文森特 听见没
Vicente! Hears!
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
让我们继续帮助那些矿工
Let’s get some miners.
我们把他们弄出来 我们将再次启动
We got him out. We’ll start again.
中尉
Lieutenant.
打开防护栏
Remove the fence.
所有的
Toda.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
大家进来吧
By train. All.
第58天
DAY 58
他们离钢结构支撑梁太近了
They’re getting too close to a iron support beams.
继续钻会很危险
If the drill hits them, goodbye drill.
我们要自己去处理
The we’ll Have to remove from below.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!