怎么做呢
How
用定向爆破的方法
With a controlled explosion.
不 不 卢乔 不行
No, no, Don Lucho. Impossible.
这座山很不稳定 得再想个办法
The mountain is very unstable. They need another option.
这我们知道
We know.
我们知道很不稳定
We Know That … is unstable
但这是唯一的办法
but it is the only way.
我们已经做好了出去的准备
We are all ready to get out of here …
要冒死一试
or die trying.
亚历克斯
Alex!
马丽奥
Mario!
我们要用木头把这个加固
We will esta Reinforce wood beam here.
把炸♥药♥放到那边
Iran loads here, correlated With This.
杰斯
Jessi.
我想该送你去医院了
I’ll take you to the hospital.
我要呆在这里 圣 乔斯
I’m staying here, Don Jose.
我不想离开亚历克斯
I will not let Alex.
苏茜
Susi.
波尼
Yonni.
他写给我的
I wrote to me.
天那
Oh Lord.
我和矿业部长说了 你可以留在这里和我们大家一起
I spoke With the minister. You will live in the camp with us.
我能进来了 是的
I can enter. Yes.
玛蒂 你为什么要离开呢
Martha, why do we leave
我决定离开他
I Decided to leave.
像我这样的女人不值得
a woman like me is not worthy.
另外 他睡觉的时候还总放屁
In Addition, asleep farts.
借过
Excuse me.
大家准备好了吗
Lists, ladies
多么美好的一天啊 玻利维亚
How nice day, huh, Bolivia
别忘了要加班费啊 来
Do not forget to overtime pay. Come.
Three …
Of …
one!

Look!
成功了
There it is!
太好了 我们钻进去了
We Entered, broke!
你做到了 感谢 杰夫
You did! Thanks, Jeff!
你是智利人♥民♥的英雄
You’re the new national hero of Chile.
这个被喷涂上了国旗的
Painted in the colors of the national flag …
是菲尼克斯1号♥
This is Phoenix 1 …
是智利人♥民♥的救生舱
the rescue capsule in Which the Chilean Authorities …
正如全世界人♥民♥希望的那样
and the rest of the world …
有了它
They Have Their hopes pinned.
它将把33名矿工一个一个的救上来
This metal cage is designed to Increase the miners one by one …
从700米的地下
700 meters underground …
在经历了62天之后 把他们拯救出来
the sunlight They Have not seen in 62 days.
快打开
Open it.
好的
It’s okay.
在下沉
It is sinking.
有多快
How fast
非常快
Too.
你看见这些绿色的标记了吗
Do you see this green line
这是我们昨天画上去的
We mark This Rock yesterday.
你看它下沉了多少
Do you see how much is down
是爆♥炸♥的结果
The blast did His thing.
700 000吨♥的巨石
700,000 tons of rock …
就呆在你面前
Their heads just above suspended.
问题不是它会不会坠落 而是什么时候掉下去
The question is not whether they will fail, but when.
大家好 目前的情况是这样的
Listen, this is the situation:
我们没有时间加固矿井了
We don ‘t have time to Reinforce the well.
如果菲尼克斯号♥救生舱发生什么事情
If something happens to the Phoenix capsule …
机械故障 卡住之类的
if the mechanism fails, or the pit walls collapse …
我不得不告诉你们
them I have to say …
那就没有机会把你们弄出来了
There Is A Possibility That We can not draw.
第一个上来的人
The first man to climb …
要冒很大的风险
will be at greatest risk.
也许他也是唯一能出来的人
But You may also be the only one out.
所以你们决定谁第一个上来
Pcs. Decide Who Will be the man.
10月13号♥ 2010年
October 13, 2010
第69天
DAY 69
菲尼克斯
Phoenix.
先生
Mr
我们准备好开始了
We are ready to start.
祝好运 亚历克斯
Yes! Good luck, Alex!
一会见
See you soon, friends …
在上面
Up there.
进来吧
Please sign in.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
头 他们准备好了
Lord, They are ready.
很好
Good.
倒计时3下 然后开始提升
On the count of three, begin the ascent.
准备提升
Starting the climb …
3 2
3, 2 …
欢呼吧
Cheer up!
700米
700 meters.
这小伙子看起来不错啊
Mr. Vega is well.
这个救生舱看起来很稳定 500米
The capsule is stable. 500m.
500米标记
The mark of the 500 meters.
看 心跳多快啊
Look, have a fast heartbeat.
太紧张了 谁都会这样的
I is nervous. Who would not be
山很稳定
The mountain is stable.
一切正常
Everything is in order.
上升速率参数正常
The rate of rise is Within the normal parameters.
400米
400m.
300米
300 meters.
依格纳西奥 什么情况
Ignacio, what happened
救生舱卡住了
The capsule is stuck and lost biometrics.
发生什么事情了
There is a problem.
等一下 停止了
Wait. It stopped.
下面什么也看不见
We see nothing below.
我想试着返回
I’ll try to go back.
卢乔
Don Lucho.
救生舱卡住了
The capsule is stuck.
打算下降菲尼克斯号♥
They are returning to Phoenix.
怎么回事
What happened
再来
Here we go.
开始下降
Starting the descent.
还有呼吸吗
Are you breathing
我们不知道氧气供应情况如何
We have no way of Knowing how much oxygen you.
上帝啊
OMG.
往那里照明 你看见什么了吗
Light up down there. You see something
我再试一次
I’ll try again.
滚轮停住了
The wheel stopped.
动起来了
It is moving.
救生舱动了
The capsule is moving.
什么情况
What happened
亚历克斯失去了信♥号♥♥
Alex lost the signal.
失去联♥系♥了
They lost contact.
出去了
Came out
他做到了 太棒了
Came out! Yes!
爸爸
Dad!
这是你的孩子
I introduce you to your daughter.
太好了
Hope.
是个女孩
Oh Lord.
马丽奥
Mario.
祝好运 马丽奥
Luckily, Mario.
一会见
See you soon.
再见 兄弟们
Goodbye, idiots!
我爱你们
I want them!
我爱你们
I want them!
来吧 快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!