你变了 看起来变年轻了
You look different. Younger.
我总觉得一进入冒险 我就恢复元气了
I always feel rejuvenated by a touch of adventure.
你没变年轻吗 还是我们得找个奶妈
Heaven’s sake. Don’t you get any younger or I’ll have to find a wet nurse.
看看吧
Look!
你会发现我是这国王的特别佳宾
You’ll find that I’m one of the king’s special favorites.
我们将接受一场热烈的迎宾
We shall receive a right royal welcome.
现在呢
Now what?
我终于抓到你
I got you at last.
国王陛下 多么荣幸又再见到你了
Your Majesty, what a great pleasure it is to see you again.
容我介绍一下 我的朋友莎莉
May I introduce my friend Sally?
莎莉 那位是月球国王
Sally, King of the Moon. Well, his head at any rate.
我正式头衔为
I’m sorry, you must refer to me by my complete title…
“万物之王”
King of Everything…
“万物之王” 你可以叫我”雷”
Re di Tutto, but you may call me “Ray.”
在这卑微的月球只是我部分的领土
The moon is a very insignificant part of my domain now.
还有其他更大领土的
There is so much, much more.
你看来不大舒服的样子
My old friend, you seem to be in some discomfort.
有什么困扰着你吗
What ails you?
没什么 你没看到我孤独在这宇宙中
Nothing ails me. Can you not see that I am at one with the cosmos?
我问你 你只会说”啊”
I tell you that, and all you can say is, “ah”?
你是瞎了吗
What are you blind?
男爵 容我解说一下
Baron, let me explain it to you.
自从你上回在这后 我的头…
Since you were last here, I, that is my head, that which is left of me…
那个最夺耀的部位
where the brilliant and important parts are located…
现在统治着已知的宇宙
is now ruling and governing the known universe.
有什么我不知道的 我就创造
And that which I don’t know, I create.
我才创了春天
I just created spring.
严正明说 要没有我 这世界将空然一物
But seriously, without me, there would be nothing. Not even you.
我有所思 所以有你
I think, therefore you is.
他是个疯子
Your old friend’s a lunatic.
看来是如此
So it would seem.
他堕入了追求着妄自尊大
Certainly fallen prey to delusions of grandeur.
探听这整个宇宙
Being in tune with every molecule in the universe…
要非常的专心
requires a great deal of concentration.
所以让你放纵并没有任何帮助
That is why having you on the loose, Baron, does not help.
你的故事让我分心了
You see, your little stories are somewhat of a distraction to me.
你像一支身在泰姬玛哈陵的蚊子
You are like a mosquito in the Taj Mahal.
我的王 没有我的冒险 你不会在这的
I must inform you, My Liege, without my adventures, you wouldn’t be here.
那么 我现在也是你冒险之中的一部分了
Well, so I am now part of your adventures.
我们该好好处理一下
Well, we shall see about that, huh?
现在又是变谁创造谁了
Now, Baron. Who created who?
希望你会感觉好一点 再会了
I hope you’ll be very comfortable. Ciao.
那是我讨厌的身体还有皇后
There goes my revolting body with the queen.
停 我累了
Oh, stop it! Oh, I’m tired!
我累死了 走开啦 该死的东西 他听不见
-I’m exhausted! -Go away! Damn it. He can’t hear me.
求你了 哦 你这讨厌鬼 糟糕的男人
Please, oh! Oh, you stinking horrible man!
哦 真尴尬的场面
Oh, it’s so embarrassing.
别看了 也许他会离开
Please don’t look. Maybe he will go away.
想到我们曾经是一体的
It is hard to believe my body and I were ever attached.
现在却全然不合的
We are totally incompatible.
他挂在食物链中的一员 而我是属于星系之中
He is dangling from the food chain, and I am in the stars.
不要 走开
It is so unmetaphysical. No! No, go away!
我瞧不起你 让我走
I despise you! Let me go!
我回来罗
I’m back!
我又有嘴唇了 我要好好使用它们 宝贝
I got lips again, and I’m going to use them, baby!
是我 我是逗你开心的大象
It’s me! I’m your elephant of joy!
让我吻你 宝贝 先吃吧 亲爱的
-Give me bacio, baby! -Yes, but eat first, darling!
对对 先吃再吻
That’s right. You’ve got to mangia before bacio!
在你没嘴时 没有办法做这些事的
You can’t do that when you don’t got no mouth!
男爵
Baron!
我又回来执勤了
I’m back in business.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
你别想去哪
You don’t go nowhere.
男爵 你这最令人吃惊的陛下
-Baron. -Oh, most wondrous Majesty.
我知你这人
Hey, I know you.
你是那个想带着我皇后逃跑的小子
You’re the little guy tried to make off with my queen the last time.
呃 莫伊
-Huh? -Moi?
别想再有机会 风流小情人
We have no more of that, piccolo Casanova.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
去吧 小鸳鸯
There you go, lovebirds.
我很确定你们不会好过了
I’m sure you’ll be very uncomfortable.
又自♥由♥罗 看更远一点吧
I am free again. Free to concentrate on higher things.
爬回你的黏泥中
Why don’t you go back and amuse yourself with this slime?
没打到
Oh, you missed me!
我看不到了 我的王国u3000要条手帕
I’m blind! Wait! My kingdom for a handkerchief! Wait!
不 让我走 我没时问陪你去自夸兴奋
Let me go! I’ve got tides to regulate! Comets to direct!
我没时间去管那些肚子 胀气和性高♥潮♥的事情
I don’t have time for flatulence and orgasms!
我讨厌你让我做的那张脸
I hate that face you make me make. That…
拜托 别再进行身体机能了
Please. Please, no! I don’t want any more bodily functions!
哦 不 让我去吧
Oh, no. Please let me go!
我没有时间做这个 再会了 男爵
-I don’t have time for this! -Farewell, Baron.
“国王的特别佳宾”
One of the king’s favorites?
这鸟笼不是真的
This cage isn’t real.
这是国王的幻想之地
It’s just part of the king’s lunacy.
对我看来可是个相当坚固的实体
It seems solid enough to me.
看来我们处在个毫无帮助的思绪中
I see we’re not in a very helpful frame of mind.
这样怎救城镇
How are we supposed to save the town from here?
那城镇好的很
The town is perfectly all right.
攻击结束了 大家都很安全
The peasant assault is over. Everyone is quite safe.
你怎知道
How do you know?
我就是知道呀
I just know.
可恶的家伙…
What the devil?
好啦好啦 我来了
All right. I’m coming.
我的手
My hand!
快爬出来
Come out. Come out of there.
快爬出来呀 好痛 快停止
-Come out of there! -Ow! Stop that!
你为何那么做 我以为你并不和善
-What did you do that for? -I thought you might be unfriendly.
当然不和善
Of course I’m unfriendly.
若我狂刺你 你会和善吗 你是谁呀
-You’d be unfriendly if I prodded you. -Who are you?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
待在这太久了 换做我们也变那样了
-I’ve been here so long. -We’ll be like that…
若我们逃不走
if we don’t escape.
你为何在这
Why are you here?
我是个很邪恶的罪犯
Oh, I’m a very wicked criminal.
你做过什么 我不记得了
-What have you done? -I can’t remember.
那你怎知道你很邪恶
How do you know you’re wicked?
哦 为了某事…
Well, for one thing…
我就在这了
I’m in here.
然后又因为其他…
And for another…
我挂着这些脚铐
I’ve got these shackles on.
勃透德 呃
-Berthold! -Eh?
是勃透德
It’s Berthold!
是我 男爵呀
It’s me! The baron!
我就知我在月球能找到你
I knew I’d find you on the moon.
你必须回到地球对抗苏丹王
I’m going to take you back to Earth to help us fight the sultan!
我下车
Get off me!
你是勃透德 我的老仆人
You’re Berthold! My old servant.
那脚镣是为了拖慢你
Those leg irons are to slow you down. Stop you tearing off all over the place.
你别开玩笑了 你总穿戴着他们 记得吗
-You must be joking. -You always wore them. Remember?
听你在吹牛 我是蒙乔生男爵
-You’re crackers! -I’m Baron Munchausen.
嗯 这听起来很恶心 它是会传染吗
Hmm. That sounds nasty. Is it contagious?
我们不过在浪费时间
We’re wasting time!
亲爱的男爵
Darling Baron!
阿丽雅德妮
Ariadne.
真对不起 先前都无法对话
I’m sorry I couldn’t speak with you before…
但罗杰实在很难缠
but Roger’s so difficult.
罗杰到底在哪
Where exactly is Roger?
当然是和我的身体在床上
In bed with my body, of course.
停停呀 快停止
Stop it!
若他发现我的头和你在一起…
If he discovers my head’s with you…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我心狂野
下一篇文章生活是甜蜜的
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!