别跳了
Stop!
男爵
Baron!
现在能走了吗
Can we go now?
哈罗
Hello!
别跳了 快下来
Stop it! Come down!
我们得回去
We’ve got to get back!
我们得回去拯救那城镇
We’ve got to get back and save the town!
拜托 男爵
Please, Baron!
拜托
Please!
别烦恼了 那城镇还十分安全
Don’t fret! The town is in no immediate danger.
男爵在吻你老婆了
The baron’s kissing your wife.
什么
What?
我的意思是 你说了什么
I mean…What?
你这妓♥女♥
You’re a harlot!
荡♥妇♥ 听见了吗 荡♥妇♥ 荡♥妇♥
Whore! Did you hear? Whore!
够了 你这妓♥女♥
That’s enough of that! You stop it!
不 等等 拜托…
Wait. Please!
但 亲爱的 别再叫我”亲爱的”
-But darling! -Don’t you “darling” me!
快想办法 救救他
Do something! Save him!
亲爱的 别嫉妒
Darling, don’t be jealous!
嫉妒 我可没嫉妒
Jealous! I’m not jealous!
把他还给我 对不起
-Give him back to me! -Excuse me.
你从不让我拥有朋友
You never let me have any friends!
别对男人摆弄你的身体 你这放荡♥女♥
I won’t have you wiggling at philanderers, you floozy!
荡♥女♥ 先生 我要你弄清楚…
-Sir, I must assure you…-Floozy!
我是个女神 我可以随心所欲
I am a goddess! I can do what I like!
我也是神 所以给我闭嘴
And I am the god, so shut up!
抱歉打扰一下…
-Excuse me…-Put him down, you brute!
忘恩负义的凡人
-Ungrateful mortal! -Please don’t!
你得付出代价了
You’ll pay for this!
听到了吗 我坚决认为她是无辜的
-You hear me? -I insist that the lady is blameless.
请你放下男爵
Please! Put the baron down!
我们不要太草率 他总是那样的
-Let’s not be too hasty! -He’s always like that!
你对他们做了什么 你这小心眼没气度的劳工
-What have you done to them? -You small-minded, petty, bourgeoise…
闭嘴 你这荡♥妇♥
Shut up, you trollop!
你对男爵做了什么 你想要那男爵
-What have you done to the baron? -You want the baron?
你可以跟去呀
You can have the baron!
哦 不用了 谢谢…
No, thanks. It’s okay! I don’t need him!
你开心了吗
Did you enjoy that?

Did I…
让你兴奋了吗
excite you?
哦 可恶 我不会游泳
I can’t swim!
发生什么事了 你又变老了
What’s happening? You’ve got old again.
你在想什么
What do you expect?
喂 我被逐出了天堂
I’ve just been expelled from a state of bliss.
都是你的错 我们在哪
-It’s all your fault! -Where are we?
回答我
Answer me!
最有可能的解释为…
The most probable explanation…if you’re not a sceptic…
我们掉入世界中心的
is we’ve dropped through the center of the world and come out the other side…
南方海域
somewhere in the South Seas.
那是数哩之外
That’s miles away.
哦 好极了
Oh! Well done.
我很开心在那火山的日子 我也是
-I was happy in my volcano. -So was I.
有座岛
Look! An island!
那可有火山 别再提你那火山了
-Is there a volcano in it? -Shut up about your poxy volcano!
我认为那有座火山
I think there is a volcano on it.
它在动哩
It’s moving!
我察觉
I spy with my little eye…
某样东西开头是”M”
something beginning with “M.”
那是个深海的恶魔
It’s the demon of the deep!
你这笨蛋 那字首是”D”
That begins with “D,” you klutz!
是”M”…怪物
It’s “M” for monster!
它会吃掉我们
Will it eat us?
看运气了
With any luck.
男爵
Baron!
快点 帮我一下
Give me a hand.
他看起来死了
He looks dead to me.
他不可能死的
He can’t be dead!
继续
Go ahead.
把他放在那里吧
Let’s put him there.
他看起来很没生气 是吗
He doesn’t look very perky, does he?
这可有医生在鱼肚中
Is there a doctor in the fish?
不要医生…我不要医生
No doctors.
我们去找个能让他暖暖身子的地方
We’ve got to get him warm and dry.
那是什么声响
What’s that noise?
那是…音乐
It’s music.
那不是音乐
That’s not music.
你们看
Look!
那有灯火呢
There’s a light.
快去看看
Come on!
这个方向…
This way.
小心点
Careful.
我曾经的爱人
Once I had a sweetheart
我曾经的爱人
A sweetheart, once I had
她最真心
She was the truest
打扰一下
Excuse me!
哈罗
Hello!
我们要些帮助
We need some help.
对不起
Excuse me!
我们要些帮助 我不要看医生
-We need some help. -No doctors.
我曾经的爱人
Once I had a sweetheart
我听到男爵的声音
Do I hear the baron?

Eh?
我怎听到男爵的声音
Do I hear the baron?
我不要看医生
No doctors.
我听到男爵的声音
Do I hear the baron?
我刚才说了呀
I just said that!
用用你的大喇叭
Use your trumpet!
阿都芬斯 格斯塔维斯
Adolphus! Gustavus!
真的是你们吗
Is it really you?
男爵 勃透德
Baron! Berthold!
艾布瑞特 真不敢相信
-Albrecht! -I don’t believe it!
这是勃透德
It’s Berthold!
莎莉 这是阿都芬斯
Sally, this is Adolphus, who used to be able to hit a bull’s eye…
他能射中半个地球远的靶心
from halfway ’round the world.
格斯塔维斯
And this is Gustavus…
他一口气能吹垮整个森林
who could blow over a whole forest with just one breath!
那是过去吧
Those were the days! Aye?
当我们年轻…还活着时
When we were young and alive!
这是何意
How do you mean?
他们都没有战力了
It’s no good fighting it.
我们又没死 你得接受这一切
-We’re not dead! -You have to accept it.
我们都死在这了 这是地狱
We’re all dead here. This is hell!
天堂 地狱
-Heaven. -Hell!
天堂
Heaven!
别再愚蠢了
Don’t be stupid.
坐下来 放轻松 玩个游戏吧
Well, sit down. Relax. Have a game.
你已死了很久了
You’re dead for a very long time.
过来 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
让我们玩一个不错的游戏
Let’s have a nice game.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
你放弃了 是吧
You’re giving up, aren’t you?
不可以 我不准你放弃
You can’t give up! I won’t let you!
走开 滚开
Go away. Clear off.
那些罗丝跟黛西 还有我父亲
What about Rose and Daisy and my father…
和其他人呢
and all the others?
你发誓要帮他们的 他们还是相当安全的
-You promised to help them! -They are perfectly safe.
他们能照顾自己
They can look after themselves.
除此之外 还有更重要的事
Besides, there are more important things.
例如呢
Such as?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我心狂野
下一篇文章生活是甜蜜的
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!