快呀
Quickly!
爬进我头发中
Climb into my hair.
为何她老发出那可笑的声音
Why is she making those funny noises?
因为她的身体和国王一起
Her body is with the king…
他在…
and he is…
…搔痒她的脚
tickling her feet.
哦 不要 勃透德
-Oh, no! -Berthold.
快点 放开我
-Come on! -Let go of me!
你跟我们走吧 没有机会
-You’re coming with us. -No chance.
为何不要 我不记得了
-Why not? -I can’t remember.
你吓到了 就是这样
-Are you frightened? -That’s it!
上来 帮帮我 停下
-Come on. Help me. -Stop it!
快点
Quickly.
爬到板边上 把头伸过来
Climb aboard. Give me your hand.
抓紧罗 我不想逃呀
-Hold tight. -I don’t want to escape!
我们走 天啊 我坚持不住了
-Here we go! -Gosh! I can’t hold on!
爱死了 我要搔你到天亮 亲爱的
I love these! I tickle you till dawn, darling.
我们去那里
There we go!
我要擦个干净 搔呀搔 搔呀搔…
There! I wipe everything away. There! Tickley! Tickley!
我就知你也爱死这个
Darling, you love this! I know you do!
但你怎都没发出声音
But you don’t say anything! Why you don’t say anything?
你咬着枕头对吧
You are a pillow biter!
嘿 搔痒痒 搔痒痒
Hey! Tickley! Tickley!
男爵 我得趁罗杰发现我头不见前回去
Baron, I must get back to Roger before he notices I am headless!
我很明白
I quite understand.
亲爱的 带我走
Darling. Take me with you.
跟回地球 是呀 没错
-Back to Earth? -Oh, yes!
丢下你的身体
Without your body?
我还以为你爱我的全部
I thought you loved me for myself!
我曾经是…
I did.
哦 我意思是 我是爱你的
I mean, I do! Of course, I do.
只是…我们得走了
-It’s just…-We have to go!
我想你是对的 办不到的
I think you’re right, aren’t you? It’s impossible.
带我一绺头发跟着你吧
Oh! Take a lock of my hair.
只一绺呀 真骄傲呀 不是一整片哟
Just a lock, cocky. Not the whole carpet.
我会珍藏它的
I’ll treasure it.
国王 我得走了…
The king! I must go!
再会了 我亲爱的男爵
Au revoir, my dear Baron.
好了 我来了 罗杰
Yes! I’m coming, Roger!
我要带你航行到中国
Darling, I’m going to drive you to China!
快出来
Let it out!
天呀 你的头呢
Oh, my God! Where is your head?
难怪你那么安静
No wonder you’re so quiet.
是我太粗鲁了 把它给撞掉了 它是在这里
I’m too rough. I knock it off? It’s around here.
我会找到它的 我们来玩”找找头”
I find it. We play “head and seek.”
坚持住 哦 你对我玩把戏吗
Hold on! Oh, you play a trick?
亲爱的 快出来
Darling, come out!
你没在这
You’re not here!
到底去哪了
Where you…
你和那男爵一起
You are with the baron.
你找那小男人去了
You are with that little man.
你说过尺寸没有任何差别
You told me size don’t make a difference!
你这骗子
You puttana!
没头可打
No head to hit!
我会找到你的 男爵 再把你给杀了
I’ll find you, Baron! And then I kill you!
我拿我的萝卜俱乐部
Fetch me my radish club!
快快快
Faster!
我会做个男爵烤肉串 西比 安迪亚莫
I make a baron brochette! Sybil!
快点
Come on! Faster!
我们没法快呀 勃透德行动很困难
But he can’t! Berthold can hardly move!
把他脚镣去掉
Take his weights off.
去掉了呀 什么
-I have! -What?
他太老了 他再也不能跑了 胡说
-He’s old! He can’t run anymore. -Nonsense!
他只是太久没活动了
He’s just out of practice.
快来 勃透德
Come on, Berthold!
搜寻他
Look for him!
男爵 你无处可逃 无处可躲了
Nowhere to run to! Nowhere to hide for you, Baron!
你们在看哪 往下看呀
What are you looking at? Look down there!
快看
Come on!
他在这 西比
There he is, Sybil.
下面
Down there.
逮到你了 男爵
I got you now, Baron!
等一等 西比
Wait, Sybil!

Whoa!
等一下 他们在那
Wait! There they are!
你们饿了吗 亲爱的
Are you hungry, my darling?
你拿下男爵
All right. You take the baron.
你负责光头 还有你…
You take the bald one. And for you, my sweet…
拿下那小女孩 因为你是我最钟爱的
the little girl because you’re my favorite.
开动了
All right! Dinner is served!
团队合作 西比 你向这头 我走那头
-Teamwork, Sybil! -You go that way. I’ll go this way.
你是你家族最后一个了 坚持下去
-You’re the last of your species! -Go on!
和我一起工作 呆在一起
Work with me! Stay together!
不 别现在跟我分开
No, girls! Don’t split up on me now!
救命呀
Mayday!
我们向下掉了
We’re going down! Mayday!
西比 别现在丢下我啊
Sybil! Don’t desert me now!
我爱你
I love you!
我自♥由♥了
I’m free!
我终于自♥由♥了 身体死了
I’m free at last! The body is dead!
身体死了 头活下来了 一切都解决了
The body is dead! Long live the head! It’s finished!
结束罗
Bye, body!
我可证实头是不要身体就能生存
I shall prove a head does not need a body to survive!
我是全能的
I am omnipotent!
耶 哦 惨了 我好痒
Yes! Oh, no! I got an itch.
干的好 莎莉
Well done, Sally!
谢谢
Thanks!
蒙乔生男爵
Baron Munchausen!
真高兴见到你 你在这儿做什么
How great to see you! What are you doing here?
放开我 是我
-Get off me! -It’s me!
你的老仆人勃透德 记得吗
Berthold, your old servant! Remember?
是呀 我们早知道了
-Yes! We’ve been through all that. -Where are we?
我们在哪 还在月球
On the Moon.
哦 是哟 还是老男爵 嗯
Oh, yeah. Same old baron!
可以走了吗 编成绳吧
-Can we go now? -Get weaving.
等等…
Hang on.
全记起来了
It’s all coming back.
我在这苦待20年了
I’ve been stuck here for over 20 years!
从你上回离开此地
Ever since you were last here on the moon!
你把我遗弃在这 你真下流
You abandoned me here! You swine!
你和放荡的皇后玩出轨
You toddled off with that old queen of tarts…
再任我待在那破烂的笼中
and left me to rot in that parrot cage, didn’t you?
现你又回来
And now you come back, just because it suits you…
在浪费了我半条命之后
after wasting half my life…
指望我跟随你回去 解决地球的问题
and expect me to follow you to the ends of the Earth!
是呀
Yes!
哦 好吧
All right.
勃透德 你可知其他的人到哪去了
Do you know where the rest of the gang are?
我没线索
Not a clue.
这所有事物没人敢相信
This is precisely the sort of thing that no one ever believes.
是呀 勃透德…
Right, Berthold.
你先走
You go first.
接着莎莉
Then Sally.
小心呀
Careful.
该你走了
Off you go.
到底了
That’s it!
没有绳索了
There’s no more rope.
我现在爬回去 等一下
-Mind now. I’m going back up. -Wait a moment.
给 把这绑好接尾
Here! Tie this to the end of it.
这些上哪来的
Where’d you get this?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我心狂野
下一篇文章生活是甜蜜的
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!