我很诚实 他是真的
No, honestly! He is!
闭嘴 但他真的是呀…
-Shut up! -But he is!
他可以救我们的
And he can save us!
你能吗
Can’t you?
他刚才跳上炮弹飞出去了
He jumped onto a cannonball.
他真的办到了 他在空中飞行数哩
He really did! And he flew miles up into the sky!
就在大象和士兵头上 别再说谎了
-Above the elephants and soldiers…-God! Stop lying!
我没说谎 我有吗
I’m not lying! Am I?
事实摆在眼前 你是在说谎
As a matter of fact, you are.
但他真的办到呀
But he did.
士兵也有亲眼看到
And those soldiers saw him too!
他们会告诉你
They’ll tell you!
哦 他们都死了
Oh, they’re dead.
但他真的做了呀 不 我没有
-But he did! -No, I didn’t.
现在换你在说谎
Now you’re lying!
我从不说谎的
I never lie!
莎莉 给我留在这 你到底被啥影响了
Stay here! What’s got into you?
我不曾飞了数哩
I didn’t fly miles.
那不过约一哩半
It was more like a mile and a half.
而且严格说来 那不算飞行
And I didn’t precisely fly.
我只不过在第一时间抓住了炮口
I merely held on to a mortar shell in the first instance…
而一颗炮弹就在这时飞出
and then a cannonball on the way back.
你这疯子 你在恶整我们
You maniac! You’ve done for us!
那些都不重要了
Actually, it doesn’t matter whether you’re thrown out or stay here.
现土耳其快拿下这城市了
The Turks are about to take the town.
快 把那些枪带出来
Quickly! Bring those guns out!
我的全盛时期才刚刚要来
I’m just coming into my prime!
在罗密欧和李尔王之间
I’m just on the cusp between Romeo and King Lear.
在这种时候灭亡 我的人♥民♥会杀了我的
My public will kill me for dying at a time like this.
快救我们 好
-Save us! -Yes.
快救我们
Save us!
别让我失望 求求你 男爵
-Don’t disappoint me! -Please, Baron. Please.
你是个男爵 不是吗 现你是我们唯一的希望
-You are a baron, aren’t you? -You’re our only hope!
你是我唯一的希望
You are my only hope.
淑女们 请别这样…
Ladies! Please!
只要我
I swear that as long as I…
贺洛诺摩斯 查尔 富瑞迪瑞克 蒙乔生男爵还健在
Heronomous Carl Frederick, Baron von Munchausen live and breathe…
你们就不该受到任何伤害
you shall come to no harm.
你们真让我想起了 那凯撒琳
You so remind me of Catherine the Great…
俄♥罗♥斯♥的大皇女
empress of all the Russia’s…
她本想和我求婚 但我回拒了
whose hand in marriage I once had the honor to decline.
她们让你想起了一切
They all remind you?
是呀 何尝不是
Yes, why not?
这边一点 那边一点的片段 我有个计划
Some bits here, some bits there. I have a plan!
我会快速的向前行进
I will set forth immediately…
寻回我那群惊异的仆人
find my extraordinary servants…
有了他们的帮助 我将能解除围攻 拯救全镇
with their help, raze the siege and save the town.
真高明呀 太好了 真是好极了
Oh, brilliant. Oh, very good. Bravo!
什么办法 女士们 我必须向你们请求一些援助
-How? -Ladies, I’ll require your assistance.
当然
Of course.
任何事情 直接告诉我们要怎帮你
-Anything! -Just tell us what to do.
慷慨地脱下你们的灯笼裤
Kindly be so good as to remove your knickers.
是的 做得好
Yes, well done there.
看看这些内♥裤♥
Look at all that underwear.
是不是很美呀 好似美梦成真
Isn’t it beautiful? It’s like a dream come true.
是如同黎明时期的
It’s the dawning of the age…
美人 亲昵之物
of lovely, intimate things.
他会害死自己的
But it’s madness. He’ll kill himself.
是呀 但也值得了 你们在干什么
-Yeah, but well worth it, eh? -What are you doing?
别再聊天了 快点打气
Enough nattering. Keep pumping!
嘿 最好快呈报上去
Hey. Better report this.
你说的没错
You’re right.
不…我们只需个相当简单的计划 这个实在太复杂了
We need a very simple plan. These are far too complicated.
简单性是至关重要的 长官
-Simplicity is of the essence. -Sir.
那堆演员有个热气球
Those actors have made an air balloon.
他们试图逃走
They’re trying to escape.
把他们马上逮捕
Arrest them at once.
将他们丢出城
Thrown them out of the town.
我们不能打开大门 长官
We can’t open the gates, sir.
那把他们丢到城墙外
Well, throw them over the walls, then.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
真的脱逃
We can’t start escaping at a time like this.
不然后代会怎样认为我们
What would future generations think of us?
对 马上跟上
Right. Follow me!
抓紧它 别让它跑了
Just hold it! Don’t let it go!
抓紧 阿都芬斯
Hold it, Adolphus!
把它放下来
Bring it down.
是 把梯子放来这
Yes. Bring the ladder over here.
小心
Take care!
男爵
Baron!
你有看到莎莉吗 没
-Oi! Have you seen Sally? -No!
感谢你们 亲爱的 别动
-Oh, thank you, my dear. -Stop!
你被逮捕了 让它飞起
-You’re under arrest! -Let go!
赶快
Quickly!
赶快 让它飞起
Quickly! Let go!
瞄准…
Take aim!
发射
Fire!
女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
我会带援兵回来
I shall shortly return with reinforcements.
千万不要灰心
Don’t lose heart.
那些女士们
And for all those ladies…
我欠了以你们半吨♥的
to whom I am indebted for half a ton…
褶边丝绸的和莱西亚麻布
of frilly silk and lacey linen:
小心别着凉 再会了
Don’t catch cold! Au revoir.
留下 阿格斯 我很快就回来的
Stay, Argus! I’ll soon be back.
我会等你的
I will wait for you!
快点回来哟
Come back soon!
那热气球不会让他跑远跟有奇遇的
He won’t get far on hot air and fantasy.
又是个爆弹
Blast!
撑住
Hang on!
坚持…
Keep…
感谢 你又毁了一切
-Thanks. -Now you’ve ruined everything!
我会熄火再放你下去
I’ll have to douse the fire to let you down.
我再也不干了 我要跟你去
-I’ll never get off again! -I’m going with you.
绝对不准
I absolutely utterly refuse!
若我们现在降下 将会在教堂着陆
If we go down now, we’ll land on the Turks.
我们得去找回你的仆人
We’ve got to find your servants…
快回到这里来
and get back here quickly.
这是我正在想的
That is what I had in mind.
我们要去哪 到月球
-Where are we going? -To the moon.
啊 那不就花上多少年
What? That’ll take ages!
不 不会的 当然会
-No, it won’t. -Of course it will.
为何我们得去那 那是我最后见到勃透德的地方
-Why are we going there? -That’s where I last saw Berthold.
你可曾去过月球
Have you ever been to the moon?
没有 很有趣的地方
-No. -Ah! Interesting place.
国王和皇后都很迷人
The king and queen are charming.
你可知他们的头能离开身体
You know about their detachable heads…
不是吗
don’t you?

No.
他们的头
Their heads go off for intellectual pursuits…
忙于思考
while their bodies engage in more…
而离开了身体
bodily activities.
麻烦的是 头和身体总是不协调
The trouble is their heads and bodies don’t always see eye to eye.
你相信我的 不是吗
You do believe me, don’t you?
我会尽力的
I’m doing my best.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
当然不怕
Certainly not!
那你呢 当然也不怕
-You? -Certainly not!
抓好绳索
Grab the rope!
我们到了
We’re here!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我心狂野
下一篇文章生活是甜蜜的
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!