As long as I know how to love I know I’ll stay alive
就像我知道怎么爱
I’ve got all my life to live and I’ve got all my love to give
我会付出我的一切
And I’ll survive I will survive
我会幸免 我会幸免
Hey, hey…

Hey, take a look at that.
看看那个
Ooooh! I’ve got an idea!
哦 我有个主意
It took all the strength I had not to fall apart
我没有摔倒
Just trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart
我要捡起我 破碎的心
And I spent, oh, so many nights just feeling sorry for myself
我付出很多的夜晚 来感觉我自己的存在
I used to cry But now I hold my head up high
我哭过 但我现在要抬起头
And you see me
你看我
[People chant with music] Somebody new
就像崭新的人
I’m not that chained-up little person still in love with you
我不会再爱上你
So you felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free
你不会感到自♥由♥
Now I’m saving all my lovin’ for someone who’s lovin’ me
现在我要为我 爱的人付出我的爱
Go on now go [Chanting and didgeridoo continue]
离开我
Walk out the door
从门出去
Just turn around now ’cause you’re not welcome anymore…
转身走吧…
So… you actually make money by dressing up like a woman?
你穿成女人的样子 争钱吗
Oh, sure. You can make a fine living in a pair of heels.
对 我能靠一双 高跟鞋走天下
Why, Allen? Do you want a job? [Chuckles]
你要入行吗
Oh! If only this dress could talk.
只有这件衣服了吗
Sometimes I wonder where I get my taste.
有时我想知道 我的品味怎么来的
Definitely not my mother.
肯定不是我妈妈的
Serves me right for letting her buy me these awful clothes.
太糟糕了让他帮我 挑衣服
What’s this?
这是什么
That, darling, is my most treasured possession in the whole wide world.
之可是我的宝贝 世界上最好的
But what is it?
什么东西
Once I went on a pilgrimage backstage to an Abba concert,
上次我去abba
hoping to grab an audience with Her Royal Highness, Agnetha.
想不到那个公主接见了我
Well, when she ducked into the ladies loo,
在她去厕所的时候
naturally I followed her in…
我跟她一起去的
…and after she’d finished her business
在她完事以后
I ducked into the cubicle
我去了她的坑
only to find she’d left a little gift in the toilet bowl.
她留给了我这个礼物
What are you telling me?
你在和我说什么
This is an Abba turd?
这是abba的大便
I know what we can do with THIS.
我知道我们能用他干什么
Are you right?
你好了吗
Hang on!
等等
OK! Go!
好了 开始
[MAJESTIC OPERATIC MUSIC] Whoo-hoo!
呜!!
There! Whoo-hoo!
好呀!
Afternoon. What seems to be the problem?
午安 是什么毛病
What a nice dog.
好狗
What’s its name?
他叫什么
Herpes.
赫比
If she’s good, she’ll heel.
她还好吗
Things get pretty quiet around here.
事情看起来很清楚
We’re a bit starved of entertainment.
我们想来点娱乐
Glad we could oblige.
好极了
How does it look?
那个怎么样
Well, your gas tank’s chock-a-block full of crud.
你们的油堵住了 全都是尘土
Travelling a rough road on a low tank chucks it into the motor.
路太不平了
Your fuel line’s blocked, injectors are stuffed…
所以尘土进入了油嘴 把它堵住了
So does that mean you can fix it? In the short term.
能修吗?
What you blokes need is a new gas tank.
你们需要一个新的
Don’t suppose there’s one lying around?
你们这没有吧
[Chuckles] No, sorry.
没有 对不起
Could pick one up in Coober Pedy in about a week.
可以弄来一个 但要几周的时间
When do you have to be in Alice? Six days.
你们想什么时候到达目的地 6天后
We can clear it out and hope for the best.
我们就修吧 听天由命了
You might make it.
你能做到的
Won’t know unless you try.
你要不试试就不知道
[Woman squeals] Refreshments!
喝东西
Lemonade here – I make!

That’s very nice, darling. Please… go back inside.
这太好了
Lemonade here – I make. Lemonade for guests.
我自己做的
No, darling, please! [Snarls viciously]
不了亲爱的
I make chockrit cracker!
我还做了曲奇
Thank you!
谢谢
We put cream on?
我要放奶油
Er… no, no. It’s… um… face cream.
不 那是擦脸的
It’s for face. Ah!
擦脸的 哦
Bob, Cynthia – thank you.
谢谢你们
I love lamb with meringue.
我喜欢你们的食物
Thank you for the company.
谢谢你们的款待
Like I said, new faces are hard to come by here.
像我说的 我们至立很少有客人
What were you doing off the highway?
你们要去干什么
Oh, now, that’s a bloody good question.
好 这可是一个好问题
Glad you bothered. Don’t get your type out here very often.
这里很少见 你们这样的人
Me like to sing too – me like… Yeah, pretty damn quiet.
我也喜欢唱歌♥
Thought about opening a video business,
我要开一个…
but I suppose we gotta wait for television first.
但是我要先有一个电视机
Me perform for you. Me dance too.
我给你们表演
My wife was in the, uh… entertainment business.
我老婆以前 也是从事表演的
Yeah. You perform here?
你要表演吗
You thinking of performing here?
在这里
I mean, you’ll be here at least another night.
反正你们要在这里过一夜
Um… well, the thought hadn’t really… crossed my mind.
我还没想过呢
Well, I’ll talk to Wally at the pub. Everybody would love it.
我们可以去酒吧 人人都喜欢的
Oh, I’m not sure our show would go down too well out here.
我们不认为我们的 表演适宜
What kind of cabaret do you do?
你们演的是什么
We dress up in women’s clothes
我们穿女人的衣服
and parade around mouthing the words to other people’s songs.
走来走去的 扮口型唱歌♥
You mean, sort of like them… what are they called?
你的意思是有点像 那个..
Les Girls?
姐妹团
Yeah, I’ve seen ’em in Sydney when I was young!
以前我总去看
Fantastic! Just terrific!
那些太棒了
Bob, you are looking at probably the most famous Les Girl ever produced!
保博 你正看这的最出名的 姐妹团
You’re kidding me! Give me a break.
你在开玩笑吗 饶了我把
I was never that famous. I’m not joking.
我一直都没出名 我没开玩笑
What? I mean, I wouldn’t have seen you, but…
我是说 我不一定见过你 但…
That was 30 years back. Oh, you’d be surprised.
那些是30年间的事了 你们会惊奇的
Me perform for you. Me sing…!
我给你表演 我唱歌♥!
No, Cynthia. You no perform. They perform, not you.
不 你不演出 他们演 不是你
Well! A real live Les Girls show.
好真正的姐妹团表演
Right, this calls for a celebration.
值得庆祝
Maybe this isn’t a good idea. Oh, shut your twat.
也许这不是好主意 闭嘴
Our frocks were the sensation of Broken Hill, remember?
你记得我们裙下的轰动吗 你还记得吗
Broken Hill had a K-Mart. They knew what a frock was.
直到他们知道 什么叫裙子
Christ, you should see this woman’s dress.
天那 你看看 那些女人穿的是什么
It’s not a frock. It’s a piece of corrugated iron!
那不是裙子 是麻袋
Can I come in? Only if you’re single!
我能进来吗 要是单身就行
Oh, you look, uh… incredible.
哦 你看起来好极了
Where did we find him?
我们哪找的那家伙
Keep dishing out the compliments, Bob.
你嘴还挺甜
Flattery gets you everywhere.
到处都是这样的家伙
Now, where’s that lovely wife of yours?
你的可爱的 老婆呢?
She’s at home. She’s, uh… not allowed in the pub anymore.
她在家 她不准来酒吧
Really? Why?
真的 为什么
Alcohol problem – when she’s in the pub she makes a fool of herself.
她酗酒 当她在酒吧的时候 她老是出丑
I know how she feels.
我知道她的感觉
Well, we’re all waiting. Are you ready?
我们都在等 你准备好了吗
Bob…
保搏
…we’re having second thoughts.
还是取消演出吧
You can’t back out. Every man and his dog’s here.
你不能后退 所有人都来了
They’re not chained up are they? [Chuckles] Oh, you blokes!
他们没有锁在一起
[Softly] Sorry. You girls.
对不起 孩子们
You’ll be fine. Take my word for it.
你们会没事的 相信我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!