Oh! Don’t come the raw prawn with me!
别和我来这套
I can spot the fluttering of a beaded lash from 300 paces!
我早就看出来了 你起了色心
Oh, get out! He’s far too old.
别逗了他太老了
Mind you, so am I. Mmm.
我也是一样 恩
Did you catch that mail-order bride?
你那个新娘呢
Why’d he marry? I’m dying to ask.
我要问问 他为什么要结婚
Oops! Sorry. It’s alright.
对不起 没关系
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
You’re the world’s best husband.
我们是最好的老公
And, given the chance, a perfectly good father too.
如果有机会 还会是好爸爸
Do you really think so?
你真的这么认为吗
Why? Thinking about children?
你为什么要先小孩的事
Yes, as a matter of fact.
有什么关系吗
Um, do you have ‘The Texas Chainsaw Mascara’?
你有没有 德州牌眼膏吗
You ever wanted kids?
想过要孩子吗
Sure. But I’ve learned not to think about it.
是的 可是我学着 不去想他们
You think an old queen’s capable of raising a child?
你认为我这个人妖 能养孩子吗
Well, Elizabeth did a pretty good job.
伊丽莎白 做得不错呀
Prince Charles is a wonderful boy.
查里斯是个好孩子
Edward’s still a bit of a worry.
但埃德华却令人担心
What happens if they turn out like Adam?
怎么了 如果他们都像亚当怎么办
You stuff them back in and ask for a refund.
那你就把他们 退回去
Stupid little shit.
傻瓜
I dread to think what he’s up to.
我不敢想像他搞得是什么鬼
Oooh.

Hello.
你好
I’m new in town.
我是新来的
No kidding.
没开玩笑
Could I have a bloody Mary, please?
我可以来点喝的吗
It’s a beer or nothing… sweetheart.
我们这只有啤酒.
Well, I’d better have a beer then.
拿我就要啤酒吧
Cheers.
干杯
What are you all looking at?
你们都看什么
I’m sorry.
对不起
Didn’t mean to stare. We don’t usually get women down here.
不是有意的 我们这里不是常有女人
Oh.

So what do women do around here besides watching videos?
那么 一般女人能在这干什么 除了看电视
Well, well, well! Look who we have here.
哈哈哈 看看这是谁来了
You know that bloke, do you?
你认识他吗
No.

So… who’s going to show me the sights?
谁能带我四下看看
It’d be my pleasure.
我很乐意
Oh.

So, how about it?
这个怎么样
I suppose a fuck’s now out of the question.
你这个超级 混♥蛋♥
[Others shout] Get her, Frank! Go, Frank!
兄弟们 抓住她
Come on, boys! Who wants to see my map of Tasmania?
来呀谁想看看我的秘密基地
I never got to tell my parents what a wonderful childhood I’d had.
我从来都没告诉我的父母 我的童年是怎么样的
They never spoke to me again after I’d had… the chop.
后来我掩了后 他们就 再也没和我说过话
I think I have something to tell you.
我想我有些事 要和你说
[Adam laughs breathlessly] Oh, shit.
哦 妈的
MAN: Get after her!
抓住她
OK, fellas! Don’t forget how to treat a lady.
好了 别忘了你们的绅士风度
You fucking freak!
你♥他♥妈♥的怪物
Hold him down.
把她放倒
Spread his legs apart.
劈开她的双腿
Oh, no. Please, don’t!
哦请不要
Frank, stop!
伙计们 停下来
Stop! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!
你们她妈的再做什么 快他妈的停下
You mean you do know this cocksucker.
你认识这个 贱♥货♥
Get off him, you mongrel!
放开他
He was joking, OK? You leave the little bugger alone.
他是在开玩笑的 你们离她远点
Get out of there, Bob.
一开他
Calm down, Frank.
冷静点
Put the faggot down and get out or you’ll be next.
把她放下 要不然 下一个就是你
Frank! Get out of there!
伙计们 快滚开
Stop flexing your muscles you big pile of budgie turd.
不要在那里逞英雄了
Your mates will be more impressed
如果你要是真的想
if you go back to the pub and fuck a few pigs on the bar.
那就滚会酒吧 去操两头猪吧
Bernadette, please…
班尼…
Bernadette?!
班尼
Well, I’ll be darned. The whole circus is in town.
好呀 看看这镇 都来了些什么人
I suppose you want a fuck too, do you?
我想你也想操吧 对吗
Come on, Bernadette. Come and fuck me.
来 班尼 来干我
That’s it.
好吧
Come on. Come and fuck me.
快过来干我
Come on. [MUSIC BUILDS TO A CRESCENDO]

Fuck me.
干我
There, now you’re fucked.
看呀 你现在惨了
TONY: You stupid bloody idiot! Drugs, for Christ’s sake!
你这他妈的傻♥逼♥ 天那
Well, three cheers for you! I hope you’re happy now!
我希望你 现在高兴点了
You bloody fuckwit!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
It’s funny.
太好玩了
We all sit around
我们在一起
mindlessly slagging off that vile stink-hole of a city.
抄起架来 都骂得那么难听
But in its own strange way it takes care of us.
但我们互相照顾
I don’t know if that ugly wall of suburbia’s been put there
我不知道 那个恶心的墙…
to stop them getting in or us getting out.
来阻止他们 骚扰我们
Come on.

Don’t let it drag you down.
别让他领你沮丧
Let it toughen you up.
让他过去把
I can only fight because I’ve learnt to.
我能打是因为 我学过
Being a man one day and a woman the next isn’t easy.
做一天男人 第二天的女人就容易了
Sorry. Can’t help you. No worries, Pete.
对不起我帮不了你 不要担心
Are we bunny-hopping all the way to Alice?
我们怎么去 我们的目的地
The man to help’s a fair way out of town.
他说我们的救星 离这里很远
Like how fair?
多远
Couple of hundred klicks fair.
几百公里
No matter. I’ve go nothing else to do today. Let’s get out of here.
没关系 我们今天又没什么事
Come on, Adam. We’re not here.
我们走
SONG: A fine romance with no kisses
不要亲吻
A fine romance, my friend, this is
我的朋友 就到这了
We should be like a couple of hot tomatoes…
我们像 热土豆
Some things are said in the heat of the moment.
我发火时说 错了话
I’m sorry I got angry with you last night.
对不起 我昨晚对你 很生气
Oh, I dare say you deserved it.
其实你是罪有应得
Anyway, that’s enough of that.
不管怎么样 不提了
This is quite an experience sitting with you now.
跟你一起有了新的 经历
I can quite safely say
我敢大胆的说
that I think your taste in clothing is absolutely terrible
你的衣着品味 真是太糟糕了
because you can’t say a word, can you?
因为你没什么可说的 对吗
Oh, this is great fun!
噢 这太好笑了
We’re going to have a problem finding this guy with the tank.
我们不用找那个 有油箱的救星了
Why say that? Because he’s not out here.
为什么这么说 因为他不存在
He’s out here. He’s in Alice.
他不在这 他在埃里斯
I can’t go back to Coober Pedy for a while.
我有段时间会不去了
I’m not the most popular bloke back there anymore.
我不是最不受欢迎的人
Ooof!

Hello.
你好
Hello!
你好
Who are you? I your wife!
你是谁 我是你老婆
Guess I’ll be going home then. You no going!
我要回家了 你不能回去
I coming too. I your wife!
我也去 我是你老婆
See? I your wife!
你老婆
Silly girl.
傻女还
Should’ve done her homework better.
没好好做家务
[Laughs] She always thought… She thought I was from Sydney.
她一直以为 我是雪梨来的
Why did you bring her home?
你为什么把她带回家
She was me wife.
她是我老婆
ADAM: Couldn’t you sell her off?
你买♥♥不出去吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!