我都快忘了这东西了
I forgot all about that thing.
是你父亲的
It was your dad’s.
-对 -他让我们帮他好好保管
– Yeah. – He asked us to keep it safe for him.
他在第九大街那家皮具店的
He saw it in the window of that leather shop
橱窗里看到了这个包
over on 9th Avenue.
那时他才19岁
He was 19.
一个19岁的孩子要公文包有什么用
What does a 19-year-old kid need with a briefcase?
猜猜谁把它卖♥♥给了你父亲
And guess who sold it to him.
-不知道 -你母亲
– I don’t know. – Your mother.
他俩就是这么认识的
That’s how they met.
他让你们好好保管它吗 为什么呢
He asked you to keep this safe? Why?
这里面什么都没有啊
There’s nothing in here.
你们看过吗 什么都没有
Have you looked in here? There’s nothing here.
你父亲是一个很神秘的人 彼得
Your father was a very secretive man, Peter.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这是谁
Who’s that?
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
可能是你父亲的同事吧
Some guy who worked with your dad, I guess.
把它从桌子上拿开 好吗
Just take this off the table, all right?
要吃晚饭了 拿走
We’re gonna eat. Off.
-赶快去洗手 -好吧
– And wash your hands, now. – All right.
去吧
Go on.
你要听话
I need you to be a good boy.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我和你妈妈有事要办
There’s something your mom and I have to do.
这是什么
What is this?
零 零 衰变率演算法
“Zero, zero, decay rate algorithm.”
等一下 等一下
Yeah, one sec, one sec.
请进
Come in.
没事吧
You okay?
-没事 怎么了 -天哪
– Yeah. What’s up? – Oh, my God.
你看起来和他一模一样
You look just like him.
-我能进来吗 -嗯
– Can I come in? – Yeah.
你知道我没受过多少教育 彼得
Listen, I don’t have much education. You know that, Peter.
你十岁以后
Hell, I stopped being able to
我就没法给你辅♥导♥功课了
help with your homework when you were 10.
我想说的是
What I’m trying to say is
没有父亲陪伴对你来说很不容易
I know it’s been rough for you without your dad.
而且我们也不常谈到你父母
And I know we don’t talk much about them.
-没关系 -不 有关系
– Yeah, it’s all right. – No, it is not all right.
真希望能改变这一切 但我不能
I wish I could change it, but I can’t.
柯特·康纳斯
Curt Connors.
这是照片上你父亲旁边那人的名字
That’s the name of the guy in the picture with your dad.
他俩共事多年 关系亲密
They worked together for years and they were close.
但那晚之后 我们就再没见过他了
But after that night, we never saw him again.
他甚至没给我们打过电♥话♥
He never even called.
从来没有
Not once.
你自己去弄清楚吧
Go figure.
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.
本叔
Uncle Ben.
怎么
What?
您是个很棒的父亲
You’re a pretty great dad, alright?
您好
Excuse me.
怎么
What?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
-呃 我找康纳斯博士 -好的
– I don’t know. I’m here to see Dr. Connors. – Right.
左手边找找吧
You’ll find yourself to the left.
你是来这实习的吧
You are here for the internship?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
在左手边找你的实习证吧
You’ll find your badge to the left.
没找到你的吗
Having trouble finding yourself?
不 找到了
No. Yeah, I got it.
好的 格瓦拉先生
Okay, Mr. Guevara.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Gracias. – De nada.
欢迎来到奥斯公♥司♥
Welcome to Oscorp.
源自公♥司♥创始人诺曼·奥斯本的构想
Born from the mind of our founder, Norman Osborn,
奥斯公♥司♥大厦涵盖了108层研发机构
the Oscorp Tower houses 108 floors of innovation.
本公♥司♥科学家的理念
Our scientific minds are
旨在推动国防科技 生物医学
pushing the boundaries of defence, biomedical
以及化学科技的发展 未来世界的主导技术
and chemical technologies. The future lies within.
欢迎来到奥斯公♥司♥
Welcome to Oscorp.
我是格温·史黛西 市科院的毕业班学生
I’m Gwen Stacy, a senior at Midtown Science
同时也是康纳斯博士的实习助教
and I’m also head intern to Dr. Connors,
参观期间我会全程陪同
so I’ll be with you for the duration of your visit.
我去哪儿 你们就去哪儿
Where I go, you go.
这是基本规则 只要遵守就没事
That’s the basic rule. If you remember that, all will be fine
-如果不遵守的话 -拜托
– and if you forget that then… – Come on!
听着
Look, listen.
告诉他们罗德里戈·格瓦拉在楼下
Tell them Rodrigo Guevara is down here!
请告诉他们罗德里戈·格瓦拉在楼下
Please just tell them Rodrigo Guevara is down here!
我就是罗德里戈
My name’s Rodrigo!
看来不用说明有什么后果了
I guess I don’t need to tell you what happens if you forget.
那开始吧
Shall we?
这边请
Come around this way.
下午好 格温
Good afternoon, Gwen.
康纳斯博士
Dr. Connors.
欢迎
Welcome.
我是柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士
My name is Dr. Curtis Connors.
正如你们看到的 我是左撇子
And yes, in case you’re wondering, I’m a southpaw.
我可不是残废 我是个科学家
I’m not a cripple, I’m a scientist,
而且是世界爬虫学界的顶尖权威
and the world’s foremost authority on herpetology.
也就是你们所说的爬行动物
That’s reptiles, for those of you who don’t know.
但就像帕金森症患者恐惧地瞧着
But like the Parkinson’s patient who watches on in horror
身体慢慢不听使唤
as her body slowly betrays her,
亦或是黄斑变性患者
or the man with macular degeneration
逐渐失明 我也渴望治愈自己的断肢
whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself.
我想创造出一个没有缺陷的世界
I want to create a world without weakness.
谁能猜想一下如何做到吗
Anyone care to venture a guess just how?
请说
Yes.
用干细胞吗
Stem cells?
可行 但我的方法更加大胆
Promising. But the solution I’m thinking of is more radical.
-还有吗 -跨物种基因
– No one? – Cross-species genetics.
人脑分泌多巴胺的细胞逐渐死亡
Person gets Parkinson’s when the brain cells
将导致人患上帕金森症
that produce dopamine start to disappear.
但斑马鱼则可以促使细胞再生
But a zebra fish has the ability to regenerate cells on command.
若你能将这种能力
If you could somehow give this ability
赋予您所说的这位患者 她就…
to the woman you’re talking about, that’s that. She’s….
她就能自我痊愈了
She’s curing herself.
不过你也得适应她脖子上长出的腮
Yeah, you just have to look pass the gills on her neck.
请问你是
And you are…?
-他是市科院的尖子生之一 -是吗
– He’s one of Midtown Science’s best and brightest. – Really?
在他们班排第二
He’s second in his class.
-第二 -是的
– Second? – Yeah.
你确定
You sure about that?
十分确定
I’m pretty sure.
恐怕我得回去工作了
I’m afraid duty calls.
能干的史黛西小姐将继续带你们参观
I’ll leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meeting you all.
请靠拢过来
If you’d like to gather round.
欢迎参观奥斯公♥司♥的生命之树
Welcome to Oscorp’s tree of life.
地球的生命之树枝叶无边无际
Our planet’s tree of life is immense.
-在奥斯公♥司♥的跨物种工程部… -嗨
– At Oscorp’s Cross-Species Division… -Hi.
我们竭力探索新的科技…
we endeavour to explore exciting new methods…
你来这干什么 罗德里戈
What are you doing, “Rodrigo”?
对了
Oh, yeah.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这工作 不对
I work here. I don’t work here.
本来想说我在这工作
I was gonna say I work here,
但似乎你还真在这工作
but it seems like you in fact work here,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!