血压稳定
Blood pressure normal.
断肢再生成功
Limb regeneration successful.
难以置信啊
Extraordinary.
谢谢你
And thank you.
见见弗莱德和威尔玛
Meet Fred and Wilma…
我们的三条腿
…our three-legged…
老鼠
…mice.
来吧
Here you go.
小家伙 我接住你了
Hey, buddy, I got you.
好了
Okay.
小心点 我可不希望扎到你
Careful, don’t want to stick you by mistake.
下周才能开始人体试验呢
Human trials aren’t until next week.
好了
There.
晚上好啊
Hey.
我以为你
Hey, I thought you….
你是不是忘了什么事
Didn’t you forget something?
什么
What?
不用接 但我很高兴你的电♥话♥还好使
Now, don’t answer that, but I’m glad to know it’s working.
你欠你婶婶一个道歉 真心实意的
You owe your aunt an apology bigtime.
像个男人
Be a man.
进去跟她道歉
Get in there and apologise.
对不起 梅婶 我…
I’m sorry, Aunt May, I….
真的 你用不着
Honestly, you don’t have…
跟我道歉 是你…
…to apologise to me. It’s your….
-他怎么用不着 -本
– The hell he doesn’t. – Ben.
听着 我很抱歉 我在忙别的事
Look, I’m sorry, I got distracted.
-啊 你有别的事要忙 -是的
– Oh, he got distracted. – Yeah.
你的婶婶 我妻子 在大半夜
Your aunt, my wife, had to walk 12 blocks alone…
独自走了十二个街区
…in the middle of the night
然后在一个荒废了的地铁站傻等
and then wait in a deserted subway station…
就因为你要忙别的事
…because you got distracted.
本 亲爱的 说真的
Ben, sweetheart, honestly…
我完全可以自己走回家
…I am completely capable of walking home…
你不许帮护着这孩子
You will not defend this boy!
-我没有护着他 -你就是有
– I’m not defending… – You are!
-听我说 孩子 -听着呢 说吧
– Listen to me, son. – Yeah, go ahead.
你非常像你父亲
You’re a lot like your father.
非常像 彼得 这是好事
You really are, Peter, and that’s a good thing…
但是你父亲是个有理念 有原则的人
…but your father lived by a philosophy, a principle, really.
他坚信如果你能为别人做点好事
He believed that if you could do good things for other people…
你就有道义上的责任去做
…you had a moral obligation to do those things.
这才是重中之重
That’s what’s at stake here.
这不是选择
Not choice.
而是职责
Responsibility.
说得真好 真棒
That is nice. That’s great.
一席话让我醍醐灌顶 那他现在在哪呢
That’s all well and good. So where is he?
-什么 -他在哪
– What? – Where is he?
我爸爸在哪
Where’s my dad?
他难道不觉得
He didn’t think it was his
他有责任亲自告诉我这些吗
responsibility to be here to tell me himself?
天哪 你怎么敢说这种话
Oh, come on, how dare you?
我怎么不敢 你有什么资格说这些话
How dare I? How dare you?
你要上哪去
Where you going?
彼得 给我回来
Peter, come back here, please.
本 让他自己静一静 他会没事的
Ben, leave him alone for a little while. He’ll be all right.
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter?
彼得
Peter!
两块零七分
It’s $2.07.
是两块零七分
It’s $2.07.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. No, I know.
你后面有人等着呢 不行
Yeah, you’re holding up the line. No.
你可以往那投硬币 但是不能往外拿
You can leave a penny, you can’t take a penny.
-什么 -你可以随时
– What? – You can leave…
把钱往里放 但是你得花十块钱
…a penny anytime, you have to spend 10 dollars…
才能从那里拿一分钱 这是本店的政策
…to take a penny. It’s store policy.
-你挡着后面的人了 -我没有两分钱
– You’re holding up my line. – I don’t have 2 cents.
你要是买♥♥不起这瓶奶 就滚一边去
You can’t afford milk, step aside.
你♥爸♥没给够你牛奶钱吗
Daddy didn’t give you enough milk money today?
不就是两分钱吗
We’re talking about 2 cents.
一边去 小鬼
Just step aside, kid.
你干什么
Really?
不带这样的吧 哥们
Yo, not cool, bro.
你给我停下
Hey, man, stop!
来人拦住那个人啊
Somebody stop that guy!
孩子 帮帮忙吧
Hey, kid, little help?
不关我的事
Not my policy.
来人啊 拦住那家伙
Somebody stop that dude!
别跑
Hey, stop!
帮我拦住那个人
Somebody stop that dude!
哦 天哪 天哪
Oh, God, oh, God.
本叔 本叔
Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben.
叫救护车啊
Call an ambulance!
来人帮我叫救护车啊 本叔
Someone call an ambulance! Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben.
哦 天哪 我的天哪
Oh, God, oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, God.
不要
No.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
这是根据目击者的描述
Witnesses gave a description
画出的素描 我需要你看一眼
to the sketch artist. I need you to take a look.
我不认识他
No, I don’t know him.
意料之中 凶案组的干警
I didn’t expect you would, ma’am. Homicide detectives…
正在调查此案 我们就等着结果吧
…are on it. We’ll see what they turn up.
好的
Okay.
画像能给我看看吗
Can I have that?
当然
Sure.
还有条线索 他的左手腕上
There’s one other thing. He has a star…
有一个
…tattooed…
星形的刺青
…on his left hand.
彼得 我知道最近你不好过
Peter, I know things have been difficult lately…
对此我深感遗憾
…and I’m sorry about that.
我想我理解你的感受
I think I know what you’re feeling.
帕克
Hey, Parker.
-今天别惹我 -我只是想跟你聊聊
– Not today. – Come on, I just want to talk.
这样感觉好点了吧
It feels better, right?
听着 你叔叔去世了
Look, your uncle died.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我理解你
I get it.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
好吗
Okay?
彼得
Peter.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
-你听明白没 -住手
– You understand? – Hey!
-离乔伊远点 -住手
– Stay away from Joey. – Hey!
你喜欢打女人吗
You like beating on girls?
那你喜欢打老人吗
You like beating on old men?
哥们
Hey, pal
走你的路
…just keep on walking.
这地盘不归你管
You’re in the wrong place, buddy.
你上次来皇后区是哪个年月
When was the last time you were in Queens?
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
尼克 别
Nicky, no!
还有枪
That the gun?
你准备把我也杀了吗
You gonna kill me too?
住手
Hey! Stop it!
给我放开
Hey, get off!
住手 别打他
Wait, oh, don’t hit Nicky!
过来帮忙
Back up!
这人疯了
This guy is crazy!
抓住他
Get him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!