那就好
Good.
我懂
I know.
很显然 他不知道你有这么个计划
Well, obviously, he didn’t know you had a plan.
你好像对这事知道很多啊
You seem to know an awful lot about this case
你是知道什么内情吗
You know something that we don’t know?
-你到底站在哪边啊 -我哪边也不站
– I mean, whose side are you on here? – I’m not on anyone’s side.
我在网上看到这个视频…
I saw a video on the lnternet…
你是在网上看到的这个视频
Oh, you saw the video on the lnternet.
-那就没什么好说了 -不是
– Well, then the case is closed. – Well, no.
如果你也看了…要不我给你个链接
If you watch the video…Maybe send you a link?
看上去他真的是想帮忙
It looks like he’s really trying to help.
我知道在网上
Yeah, I’m sure on the lnternet
他看起来就像是个蒙面英雄什么的
he’s being made out to look like a masked hero or something.
不 不 我没说他是英雄
No, no. I’m not saying he’s a hero.
我一点儿不觉得他是英雄
I don’t think he’s a hero at all.
那你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说他只是想帮忙
I’m saying he’s trying to help.
看起来像在帮忙做警♥察♥做不到的事
But it looks like he’s trying to do something the police can’t.
警♥察♥做不到的事
Something the police can’t?
-我也不知道 -你觉得我们整天都干什么
– I don’t know. – What do you think we do?
难不成我们就整天吃油炸圈
Sit around eating doughnuts
闲着没事抠屁♥股♥吗
with our thumbs planted frimly up our asses?
-乔治 乔治 -爸爸
– George. George. – Daddy.
-抠什么 爸爸 -霍华德
– Up your what, Dad? – Howard.
我觉得他和你的立场是一致的 先生
I think he stands for what you stand for, sir,
那就是保护无辜市民不受坏人伤害
protecting innocent people from bad guys.
我代表的是法律和秩序 这才是我的立场
I stand for law and order. That’s what I stand for.
明白吗 我带着警徽呢
Okay? I wear a badge.
而这小子戴的是面具 就和不法之徒一样
This guy wears a mask like an outlaw.
他追捕的罪犯长的都差不多
He’s hunting down a bunch of criminals that all look the same
就好像有什么世仇一样
like he’s got some sort of personal vendetta.
但他不是在保护无辜市民 帕克先生
But he’s not protecting innocent people, Mr. Parker.
咱们出去谈谈吧 彼得
Let’s get some air, Peter.
-爸爸 我们得谈谈 -确实得谈谈
– Dad, we need to talk. – Yes, we do.
谢谢你们请我来吃饭 对不起
Thank you for having me. I’m sorry.
如果冒犯了您 我不是故意的
If I insulted you, it was not my intention.
-没关系 -柠檬鲈鱼真好吃 史黛西太太
– You’re welcome. – Branzino was real good, Mrs. Stacy.
-谢谢您 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-爸爸 -怎么了
– Dad. – Yeah?
你挺能说啊
Well, that was something.
对不起 我觉得你♥爸♥有一瞬间都想逮捕我了
I’m sorry. I thought he was going to arrest me at one point.
我不会让他逮捕你的
No, I wouldn’t have let him arrest you.
-你的脸怎么了 -我想告诉你一件事
– What happened to your face? – I wanna tell you something.
好的
Okay.
我被咬了…
I’ve been bitten….
我也是
So have l.
好吧好吧 我得告诉你一件事
Okay, okay, okay. I gotta tell you this one thing.
我必须告诉你
I gotta tell you this thing.
-是关于蜘蛛人和偷车贼的 -好吧
– And it’s about the vigilante and the car thief. – Oh, okay.
怎么了
What?
不 不 听我说
No, no, no. Don’t.
别想那事了 我不说那事了
Forget that. I won’t talk about that.
-我要说我自己 好吧 -你怎么了
– I’m gonna talk about me, okay? – What about you?
这很重要…我真希望能说出来
It’s impo…I wish I could just…
我做不到 我说不出口
I can’t. It’s hard to say.
没关系说吧
Just say it.
-我不知道 -说吧
– I don’t know. – Say it.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
怎么了
What?
那好 算了吧
Okay, then forget it.
你…
You…?
-你就是蜘蛛人 -别说话
– You’re Spider-Man. – Shut up.
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen
你♥爸♥说让你马上进屋
Your father wants you to come inside right away.
好的
Okay.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – Yeah.
格温
Gwen.
我来了
I’m coming.
我麻烦大了
Oh, I’m in trouble.
你能去看看怎么回事吗 阿尔弗雷德
Will you please find out what is going on, Alfred?
这下可好了
Excellent.
那是什么
Hey! What is that?
-上帝啊 -我不知道
– Oh, my God! – I don’t know!
快回车里去
Get back in the car!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我来也
Incoming!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help!
帮帮我 我孩子被困在车里了
Help me! My kid is trapped!
我要爸爸
I want my dad!
爸爸
Dad!
救命
Help!
-你好 小朋友 没事的 -你走开
– Hey, buddy. It’s okay. – Get away.
-救命 -看
– Help! – Hey, look.
我是普通人类 看到了吧
Just a normal guy, all right?
想拿这个吗
Wanna hold this?
拿着我的面具吧
Hold my mask.
好的
All right.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
是杰克吗
Jack?
-嗯 -我来救你出去
– Yes. – Let’s get you out of here.
-呆着别动 -好的
– Okay, stay very still. – All right.
我来了
Okay, I got you.
听着 我来帮你解开安全带
Okay, look. I’ll undo the belt.
你抓紧前面的座椅 我数到3
You hold on to that seat in front of you. On three?
-好的 -1 2 3
– All right. – Okay, one, two, three.
很容易吧 你做的很好
See how easy that was? You did a great job.
杰克 快爬上来
Jack, climb now.
-我做不到 -你一定能做到
– I can’t. – Yes, you can.
把面具戴上
Put it on, the mask.
它能让你变得更强大
It’s gonna make you strong.
相信我 杰克
Jack, trust me.
戴上吧
Put it on.
这就对了 就这样 就这样
There you go. That’s it. That’s it, buddy.
现在 往上爬
Okay, now, climb.
快 杰克
Come on, Jack.
帮我个忙 爬的快一点 好吗
Do me a favour. A little faster, okay, bud?
你做的很好 真的不错
You’re doing great, buddy. You’re doing great.
就这样 往上爬
That’s it. Keep coming.
继续爬
Keep it coming.
继续爬
Keep coming.

No!
杰克 天哪
Jack. Oh, God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的儿子 我的儿子
My son. My son.
我的儿子 我的儿子
Oh, my son. My son.
你是谁
Who are you?
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man.
这感觉太好了
Beautiful.
大家安静
Settle down, guys.
安静 请大家安静
Settle down, boys. Settle down.
大家听着 昨晚大概9点
Listen. At approximately 9 p.m. last night,
在威廉斯堡大桥发生了一起事故
an incident took place on the Williamsburg Bridge.
具体发生了什么目前还只是猜测
Much of what occurred is speculation at this point.
但是 目睹这次事件的几个证人
However, several eyewitnesses to the crime,
和我们的初步调查都显示
as well as our own preliminary findings,
有一个人曾在事故现场
have positively placed one individual at the scene.
所以 今天上午
Which is why, this morning

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!