跑起来 哥们
Run it, buddy.
我们上 里奇
Let’s go, Reggie.
想得美
Rejected!
你是故意的 弗莱舍
You did that on purpose, Flash!
不是故意 是成心的 你最好小心点
No, but I should’ve. You better watch your back.
没事了吧
All right?
把球放下 帕克
Give it up, Parker.
快点啊
Come on, man.
马上
One sec.
快点 哥们
Come on, man.
不如你自己来拿吧
Why don’t you take it from me?
上啊 弗莱舍 抢回来
Go ahead, Flash, take it man.
来啊 来拿啊
Go ahead. Take it.
来拿吧
Just take it.
好吧 这样行不行
All right, how about this?
行吗
All right?
这样行吗
How about that?
-得了 弗莱舍 -弗莱舍 别装了
– Come on, Flash. – Flash, stop playing, man.
-赶紧把球拿回来 -给你 拿着啊
– Take it from him! – Come on, Flash. Take it.
得了 弗莱舍 赶紧的
Yo, Flash, come on!
-咱们走吧 -赶紧抢回来 弗莱舍
– Let’s go! – Do it, Flash.
-别演了 -赶紧啊 弗莱舍
– Stop playing, man. – Let’s go, Flash.
-你磨蹭什么呢 -怎么了
– What are you doing? – What’s up?
你到底磨蹭什么
What you doing?
你放马过来吧 来吧 帕克 来啊
All right, bring it! Come on, Parker! Come on!
彼得的行为是
Peter’s behaviour is just…
不可接受的
…unacceptable.
他们不会让咱们赔
They won’t make us pay…
-篮板钱吧 -我才不在乎篮板
– …for the backboard. – I don’t care about the backboard.
-是真的吗 -什么是真的
– Was that true? – What?
我刚刚在那听说的
What I heard in there just now.
你羞辱了那个孩子吗
Did you humiliate that boy?
是的
Yeah, I did.
-但是 -但是什么
– But… – But what?
-他活该 -是吗
– This guy deserved it. – Did he?
-对 -他就是上次揍你的那个孩子吗
– Yeah. – Is he the kid that hit you?
是他吗
Is he?
对 是他 但是
Yeah, yeah, but….
所以你就是要跟他扯平是吧
So all this is about getting even.
我想你现在一定
If so, I guess you must
自我感觉相当良好 对吧
feel pretty good about yourself now, right?
我说的对吗
Am I right or wrong?
对 我就知道
Yeah, I thought so.
就因为你给我来了这么一出
Well, thanks to this little escapade of yours…
我得跟人换班了
…I had to change shifts at work…
所以今晚九点你得去接梅婶 听明白了吗
…so you have to pick up Aunt May tonight at 9:.00. Understood?
-听明白了吗 -明白了
– Is that understood? – Yeah.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
她看着有点眼熟
She looks familiar.
她是你电脑桌面上那个女孩
She is the girl on your computer.
就是她
Yeah.
他用你的照片做桌面 我是他的监护人
He’s got you on his computer. I’m his probation officer.
别忘了去接梅婶
Don’t forget Aunt May.
好吧
Okay.
他这人就这样
He’s a character.
他是我叔叔
That’s my uncle.
成天满嘴跑火车
He’s a pathological liar.
他把你看成别人了
He thought you were someone else.
这么说你没拿我照片当你电脑桌面了
Oh, man, you don’t have me on your computer?
我拍了一张辩论队的集体照
I took a photo of the debate team,
而你就在辩论队里
and you’re in the debate team.
-这样啊 -那个
– Right. – So…
他肯定是看见我修照片了
…he must have seen… I was touching up stuff.
-修照片吗 -你想歪了
– Touching up stuff? – Come on.
我…我保持沉默得了
I was…. I’m not gonna answer that.
-你被开除了吗 -没有
– Did you get expelled? – No, no.
我没被开除 我被罚社区服务了
I didn’t get expelled. I got community service.
你想不想 我不知道
So you want to… I don’t know…?
想干什么
Want to what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
就是
Just…
我也不知道 我们可以
I don’t know… We could….
我们可以干点别的 或者
We could do something else, or we could…
-你要是不喜欢 那就算了 -好啊
– If you don’t feel like, we could… – Yeah.
-好吗 -好啊 干什么都行
– Yeah? – Yeah, either one.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Sure.
好的
Okay.
那就这样 听起来不错
All right, good. Sounds good.
很好
Cool.
好的
Okay.
-但是现在不行 现在不方便 -对
– I can’t right now, I can’t right now. – Yeah, no.
-我现在很忙 -我知道 我也有事
– I’m so busy right now. – I know, me too.
但是也许
But maybe…
-对 你看 -过两天
– Yeah, just, you know… – Some other…
-过两天 好的 -好的
– Time, all right. – Okay.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – All right.
我们有蛋白质结构 核糖体DNA
We have protein structure, rDNA…
色谱分♥析♥法 转基因测试
…chromatography, transgenics testing…
那是X射线摄影机
…that’s X-ray video.
全球仅此一台 我们有..
That’s the only one on the planet. We have….
-人体线谱鉴定.. -我记得那个
– Human line testing over… – I remember that.
我以前见过
I’ve seen that before.
加纳利设备
The Ganali device.
对 我记得爸爸的办公室有张它的照片
Yeah, I remember a picture of that in my dad’s office.
这台设备原理很简单 你给它装上抗原
The idea was so simple. You load it with an .
他就制♥造♥出能覆盖一片区域
It creates a cloud which can
甚至一整座城市的药物云雾
be dispersed over a neighbourhood, even a city.
理论上讲 它一下午就能根治小儿麻痹
Theoretically, you could cure polio in an afternoon.
真不可思议
That’s incredible.
但是有人有异议
Well, others disagreed.
假如这台设备被装上了毒药呢
What if the device were loaded with a toxin?
想跑都跑不掉 毕竟没人
What if you wanted to opt out? You can’t…
能躲过无处不在的云雾
…run away from a cloud after all,
所以这台设备就一直在这积灰
so here it lies, gathering dust.
你看见的是一只蜥蜴的数字模型
What you see here is a computer model of a lizard.
许多类似的生物聪明的进化出了
Many of these wonderful creatures have so brilliantly adapted…
能够随意再生出整段肢体的能力
…that they can regenerate entire limbs at will.
你可以想象我有多嫉妒
You can imagine my envy.
我们一直在尝试把这种能力
We’re trying to harness this capability
转嫁到我们最主要的实验对象
…and transfer it into our host subject:
三条腿的老鼠弗莱德身上
Freddy the three-legged mouse.
现在输入算法
Enter the algorithm now.
你得接电♥话♥吗
Need to take that?
系统已准备好
System ready…
植入基因
…for gene insertion.
好了
Okay.
看一下
Check.
看出我想干什么了吗
See what I’m trying to do?
-优先占有蛋白质 -建立免疫反应
-Preempt the proteins. -Create the immune response.
开始试验
Beginning trials.
等待中 等待中
Pending. Pending.
实验失败 目标死亡
Failed. Subject deceased.
-成功吧 成功吧 -等待中
– Come on, come on, come on. – Pending.
实验失败
Failed.
等待中 实验失败
Pending. Failed.
等待中 实验失败
Pending. Failed.
目标死亡 等待中
Subject deceased. Pending.
接收多肽类算法
Peptide algorithm accepted.
断肢再生完成
Regrowth complete.
-看 -重要器官状态稳定
– Hey. – Vitals normal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!