他现在正向北前往第七大街 完毕
and he is now proceeding north on 7th Avenue. Over.
-喂 -你在哪
– Hi. – Where are you?
彼得 我在奥斯公♥司♥
Peter, hi. I’m at Oscorp.
马上离开那里
You have to get out of there now.
-我正在制♥造♥解药 -不不不
– The antidote is cooking. – No, no, no.
康纳斯马上就会到那里
Connors is on the way. He’s coming to you right now.
他需要那个散播设备 他要感染整个城市
He needs that dispersing device. He’s gonna infect the whole city!
只剩八分钟了
It’s eight minutes left.
我刚才的话都白说了吗
You’re gonna wait eight minutes after what I just told you?
会有人死的
People are gonna die.
你现在马上离开
You leave right now.
这是命令 明白吗
That is an order, okay?
我会让所有人离开
I’ll get everybody out.
你到底有没有在听…
Did you hear what I…
格温 该死的 不是吧你
Gwen! Gwen! You Mother Hubbard. Are you serious?
他往南去了
He’s heading south.
立刻束手就擒 否则我们就开火了
Stand down now, or we will open fire.
你被包围了 已无路可逃
You are surrounded. There is no escape.
快 快
Go, go!
安全
Clear!
上方安全
Clear up top!
安全 长官
Clear, sir!
一切正常 长官
All clear here, sir!
别动
Freeze!
趴在地上
Down on the ground.
把双手放在脑后
Your hands behind your head.
快照做
Now!
帕克
Parker.
他朝奥斯公♥司♥去了
It’s heading to Oscorp!
你的女儿现在正在那里
And your daughter’s there right now.
你必须让我走
You gotta let me go.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
保罗 若非亲眼所见 我一定不会相信
Well, Paul, if I didn’t see it, I wouldn’t believe it.
我不敢肯定到底是什么
I won’t venture to say exactly what it is that’s crawling up…
在奥斯公♥司♥大楼的北墙上爬
the north side of the Oscorp Tower…
但很显然不是人类 而且异常强壮
but clearly it is not human and it is very, very strong.
剩余时间 1分钟
Time remaining: one minute.
解药完成
Antidote complete.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们刚收到最新消息
We’re getting the latest details. This is just coming in.
纽约警局下令
The New York Police Department…
要求在54街以南的
has called for a city-wide evacuation…
所有市民全部撤离
everything south of 54th Street.
如果你住在54街以南
If you are south of 54th Street
请即刻撤离
you have to move out of the area immediately.
蜘蛛侠正在前往奥斯公♥司♥
Spider-Man appears to be heading towards Oscorp.
他好像受伤了
He looks injured…
我们不清楚他到底能否到达
and it’s really not clear if he’s gonna make it.
就是他
That’s the guy who…
在桥上救了我的儿子
saved my boy on the bridge.
崔伊 他们让我们撤离
Troy, they’re clearing us out.
城中似乎情况不妙
Something bad’s going down in Midtown.
你和第6大街上操作起重机的马修斯还是朋友吗
Hey, you still friends with Matthews, that crane operator on the 6th avenue?
-是 -帮我打电♥话♥给他
– Yeah. – Get him on the phone for me.
警♥察♥正在疏散所有人 谁还在乎这破事啊
The cops are evacuating everybody. Who the hell cares?
给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone for me.
查理 帮我联♥系♥54街的恩里克斯
Hey, Charlie, get me Enriquez on 54th Street!
-明白 -安吉洛 待命听令
– You got it. – Angelo, get your mug over here.
沃斯基 今天你得加班了
Wolski! You’re getting some overtime!
所有在第6大街的起重机
All tower cranes on 6th
把机械臂转到大街上
swing your jib arms over the avenue.
调整到90度
Boom angles at 90 degrees.
蜘蛛侠需要这些大家伙们排好队
Spider-Man needs those big boys high and lined up.
让我们助他一臂之力 完毕
Let’s give him a clear approach, over.
爸爸
Dad!
-我必须把这个给蜘蛛侠 -上车 我们走
– I have to get this to Spider-Man. – Get in the car. Let’s go.
-不 它可以阻止蜥蜴人 -上车
– No no no. lt can stop the Lizard. – Get in the car.
-你不明白 -我明白
– You don’t understand! – Yes, I do.
你男朋友的面具不少
Your boyfriend is a man of many masks.
我已经知道了
I get it.
把这个给我
Give me this.
上车
Get in the car.
请保证他没事
Please make sure he’s okay.
正在启动加纳利设备
Initialising Ganali device.
发射倒计时2分钟
Detonation in T-minus two minutes.
可怜的彼得·帕克
Poor Peter Parker.
没有母亲 没有父亲
No mother, no father…
没有叔叔
no uncle.
孤苦伶仃
All alone.
他不是一个人
He’s not alone.
发射倒计时45秒
Detonation in T-minus 45 seconds.
格温给你的礼物
Gift from Gwen.
彼得 这里交给我 你快去
I got this, Peter! Go!
倒计时30秒
T-minus 30 seconds.
发射倒计时10秒
Detonation in T-minus 10 seconds.
Nine.
Eight.
Seven.
Six.
Five.
Four.
Three.
Two.
One.

No.

No!
警长
The captain.
警长
Captain!
蜥蜴人呢
The Lizard.
没事了
It’s okay.
我们阻止了他
We stopped him.
太好了
Okay.
我带你离开这 我们走
Let’s get you out of here. Come on.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
看着我 坚持住
Look at me. Stay with me.
-救援马上就到 -你得…
– Help’s on the way, okay? – You need to….
你得在他们赶到之前离开
You need to be gone when they get here.
明白吗
Okay?
我哪都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
彼得 我之前对你的看法是错的
I was wrong about you, Peter.
这座城市需要你
This city needs you.
这个
Here.
你需要它
You’re gonna need this.
你会不断树敌
You’re gonna make enemies.
会有人受伤
People will get hurt.
有时受伤的会是你最亲近的人
Sometimes people closest to you.
我需要你向我保证
So I want you to promise me something, okay?
不要把格温牵扯进来
Leave Gwen out of it.
向我保证
Promise me that.
保证
You promise me.
一阵可怕的寂静
An eerie calm…
笼罩着纽约城
has set in over New York City.
很显然 奥斯公♥司♥大楼发射出了一种气化解药
Apparently, some sort of aerosolised antidote was launched from…
似乎中和了生物毒素
Oscorp Tower, which seems to have counteracted the biotoxins.
下曼哈顿区的居民可以安心休息了
Residents of Lower Manhattan can rest peacefully…
这起恐怖事件的策划者
knowing that the alleged mastermind…
柯蒂斯·康纳斯博士已被捕
of this terror plot, Dr. Curtis Connors, is behind bars.
下面是我们在下曼哈顿区街上
We’ve got John Niles…
采访约翰·奈尔斯的情况
on the street for a report in Lower Manhattan.
约翰 你看到了什么
John, what do you see?
亲爱的 没事了
Sweetheart, it’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right.
真是漫长的一夜
Rough night.
一切都会好起来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!