所以估计瞒不住你
so you know that I don’t in fact work here.
你在跟踪我吗
You following me?
不 没跟踪你 我不知道你在这工作
No, I’m not following you, no. I had no idea you worked here.
那你怎么会到这儿来
Then why would you be here?
我混进来是因为…
I just snuck in because…
我爱科学
I love science.
-你爱科学 -简直让我欲罢不能
– You love science? – I’m passionate about it.
你混进来是因为…
So you snuck in…?
-我得去带队了 -好的
– I have to lead this tour group. – I know.
一会再找你算账 别给我惹麻烦
I’ll ask you more about this later. Do not get me in trouble.
-保证不会 -跟着队伍走
– I promise you I won’t. – Stay with the group.
好了 各位 接下来咱们去生化反应室
All right, guys? I’m gonna take you to the bioreactor room now.
抱歉
Sorry. Yo.
抱歉
Sorry.
今早得出了信使核糖核酸的序列结果
We received the results from the MRNA sequences this morning.
还是让人♥大♥失所望
They were disappointing.
什么叫”大失所望”
So define “Disappointing.”
又是死路一条
Another dead end.
还是衰变率演算法的问题
It’s the decay rate algorithm.
-它的作用值得期待 -值得期待
– And this is to be expected. – Expected?
你说你接近成功了
You said you were close.
是接近了 但还需要时间
We are close, but it’s gonna take time.
他可时日无多了
He doesn’t have time.
诺曼·奥斯本快死了 康纳斯博士
Norman Osborn is dying, Dr. Connors.
救他
Save him.
不然你我都性命不保
Or we’ll both lose our heads.
好了 证件给我
All right, give me the badge.
快给我
Give it to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
真恶心 啤酒溅了我一身
Disgusting. Now I smell like beer.
抱歉 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.
不是故意要…
I didn’t mean to….
我不是 不是
I didn’t… I didn’t…
把手从她身上拿开
Get your hand off her!
我在试着把我的…
I’m trying to get my….
你成心的吧
Are you kidding?
十分抱歉
I’m sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥耍我呢吧
Are you freaking kidding me?
抓住他 鲁尼
Get him Rooney.
抱歉 伙计
Man, I’m sorry!
没事吧哥们儿
Man, are you all right?
-揍他 -上啊
– Take him down! – Come on.
抓住他 伙计 抓住他
Get him, man! Get him!
不 别拿我的滑板
No, man, no. Not my board.
拜托 伙计 不要…
Please, dude, don’t…
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
下一站 康尼岛
Coney Island, next stop.
下一站终点站 康尼岛
Next and final stop, Coney Island.
抱歉 回来晚了
Sorry. I’m late.
-我…-我们多担心啊
– I got… – We’ve been so worried.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I’m sorry.
小心
Watch out!
是只苍蝇 彼得
It’s a fly, Peter.
真的很抱歉让你们等到现在
I’m so sorry I kept you guys up.
我不关心他人 我没责任心
I’m insensitive, I’m irresponsible,
我饿极了
and I’m hungry.
肉饼
Meat loaf.
喝多了吗
Drinking?
怎么回事
What’s this?
我看不像
I don’t think so.
你做的肉饼
This is your meat loaf.
比任何肉饼都好吃
This beats all other meat loafs.
太不对劲儿了
Something is very wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
没人爱吃你做的肉饼
Nobody likes your meat loaf.
没事
I got it.
他拿了速食通心粉和奶酪
He took the frozen macaroni and cheese.
看到了
I noticed that.
以前怎么不告诉我你不爱吃我做的肉饼
Why didn’t you tell me you didn’t like my meat loaf?
37年前你就该告诉我了
You could have said that to me 37 years ago.
我都给你做了多少肉饼了
How many meat loafs have I made for you?
彼得
Peter.
你在那上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
我在…
I’m….
写功课呢
Homework.
小心点
Be careful.
当然
Sure.
康纳斯博士
Dr. Connors.
或许您不记得了 我…
You don’t remember me. I…
你是那天的实习生
You’re the intern from the other day.
对 对 是我
Yeah, yeah. That’s right, yeah.
你是个不错的小伙子 但这是我家
I’m sure you’re very nice young man, but this is a home.
希望你能去我办公室预约个时间
And I’ll ask you to make an appointment with my office.
我是理查德·帕克的儿子
I’m Richard Parker’s son.
彼得
Peter?
恐怕我帮不上什么忙 彼得
I’m afraid I can’t help you much Peter.
我既不知道他们为何离开
I don’t know why they left
也不知道他们要去哪儿
or where they were going.
反应挺敏捷啊
Good reflexes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -我看了您的书
– Thank you. – I read your book.
太了不起了
It’s something, you know.
您真的觉得跨物种基因有可能做到吗
So you really think it’s possible, cross-species genetics?
当然
Yes, of course.
那几年 我和你父亲的理论被世人所嘲笑
But for years your father and I were mocked for our theories.
不只是公众 在奥斯公♥司♥内部也是
Not just in the community at large, but at Oscorp, as well.
我们被称为科学怪人
They called us mad scientists.
直到你父亲培育出的变种蜘蛛改变了一切
And then your father bred the spiders and everything changed.
取得的成果已经不能用令人鼓舞来形容了
The results were beyond encouraging.
而是令人震惊的
They were spectacular.
我们就将要改变成千上万人
We were gonna change the lives of millions.
包括我自己的人生了
Including my own.
但是这一切就这样结束了
Then it was over.
他走了
He was gone.
也带走了他的研究成果
Took his research with him.
我当时就知道没有他 我
And I knew without him, I…

I….
我当时出离愤怒
I was angry.
所以我离你远远的
So I stayed away from you…
离你的家人远远的
…and your family.
对这一切 我很抱歉
And for that, I’m truly sorry.
假如
Say….
假如这项技术实现了
Say it worked.
假如你们成功了
Say you got it to work.
那外来物种的基因会接管多少身体机能
How much would the foreign species take over?
副作用可能有哪些
What could the side effects be?
很难说 毕竟没有实验对象活了下来
It’s hard to say, considering no subject survived.
问题一直都出在…
The problem was always…
出在衰变率演算法上吗
The decay rate algorithm?
-正是 -明白了
– Right. – Right.
我能用一下纸笔吗
Can I…?
当然
Of course.
太不可思议了
Extraordinary.
你是怎么算出来的
How did you come up with this?
彼得 哪天放学之后
Peter, how about coming to see me at the Tower…
-去公♥司♥大楼里找我怎么样 -好啊
– …one day after school? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 里奇
Come on, Reggie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!