Doing your best only keeps you with the pack.
当训练结束时 你们中的大多数人会消失
When training finishes, most of you vanish.
这是你们的最好吗
Is that your best?
问问你们自己 你们已经做到最好了吗
Ask yourself, is that your best?
所有的专家都说
Roger Bannister, all the experts said
要突破四分钟一英里是不可能的
it was impossible to break the four minute mile.
罗杰·班尼斯特 他根本不在乎别人怎么说。
罗杰·班尼斯特: 英国男子赛跑运动员 第一个在一英里赛跑中跑进四分钟的人
He didn’t give a shit about what people said.
相反 他告诉所有人 他要跑进四分钟
Instead, he tells everybody he’ll break the four minutes
甚至给了具体日期和地点
and he gave them a date and a place.
然后那天他醒来
So he wakes up.
下着雨 刮着风
It’s raining and windy.
但他知道只需要百分之0.5的进步
But he knew it was only going to take a half a percent
只要百分之0.5的进步
improvement, a half a percent improvement
去完成这个世界上没有人做过的事
to do what nobody in the world had ever done before.
所以他去跑了 3分59秒
So he runs, 3 minutes 59.
之后的那个月 另一个人也跑进了四分钟
The next month, another guy breaks four minutes.
接着下一年 另外三个人成功了
The following year, three people do it.
所以那些专家懂什么
So what the hell do experts know?
他们什么都不懂
I’ll tell you what they know, nothing.
但这是一件好事
And that’s a good thing.
因为他们都说你们不可能赢
Because all the experts say you can’t win.
我们要打败这些人
We’re going to hunt these guys down
而他们甚至都不知道我们在盯着他们
and they won’t see us coming.
我们要做所有他们不希望我们做的事
We’re going to do everything they don’t want us to.
我们偏小的体型是我们的优势
Our smaller size will be our advantage.
他们无法适应
They can’t adapt.
他们打球只有一种方式
They play one way.
我们有很多不同的策略
We’ll be able to play a number of different ways.
下雨 刮风 干燥 都无所谓
If it’s raining, if it’s windy, if it’s dry, it won’t matter.
现在人们说你们不能赢
Now people will say you can’t win.
无数人说罗杰·班尼斯特不行 但是他做到了
A billion people thought he couldn’t do it, but he did.
去他的专家
So screw the experts.
罗杰设置了自己的时间和地点
He set a date and a place.
而我们的时间和地点是 9月19号♥ 英国布莱顿
And ours is the 19th of September, Brighton, England.
我们会赢的
And we will win.
解散
Let’s go.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有166天
挺胸 加快思考速度
Chest up, think faster guys.
弗兰·博世 速度教练
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
南非认为我们很弱
South Africa think you’re weak.
努力工作 伙计 别让他们放松
Work them hard, mate, don’t sugarcoat it.
过去的8年里 我看过所有的南非阵容
I’ve seen every South African lineup in the last eight years.
他们对我们一无所知
They’ve got nothing on us.
按计划来
Stick to the plan.
你要去适应不舒服的感觉
You should be comfortable being uncomfortable.
移♥动♥ 放低 更低一点 低一点
Move it. Lower, get lower, lower, lower.
更低
Lower.
这是我见过最艰苦的训练了
That’s the hardest session I have ever seen.
150天的 第一天
Day one, 150.
叫他们过来
Call them again.
哪个位置
Which part, mate?
所有人
All of it.
他们是成年了 不是小孩子
They’re adults, not kids.
让他们多喝水
Keep them hydrated.
南非会让他们见识
South Africa’s going to take them places
从没见过的场景
they’ve never been before.
如果他们要崩溃 就让他们在这儿崩溃
If they’re going to break, let it happen here.
每个人都回JP这儿来
Everybody back with JP.
好了 来吧
All right, let’s go.
1 2 1 2 开始
1, 2, 1, 2, start.
他会折磨死他们的
He’s gonna kill them.
他知道他在做什么
He knows what he′s doing.
五郎…
Goro..
上届世界杯的时候
During the last World Cup, you got a phone
有人打电♥话♥给你邀请你加入国家队
call to join the National team.
你告诉了所有人 大家都在庆祝
Told everybody the good news, everybody celebrated.
结果一个小时之后
Then they called you an hour later,
他们又打来电♥话♥说不需要你了
tell you you’re not needed.
你一定很失望吧
Must have been disappointing.
伙计 你很有天分 但是那还不够
You’re a talented guy, mate, but that’s not enough.
这是你自己的问题
This is your problem.
如果不想再接到那种令人失望的电♥话♥ 你就要自己解决问题
You fix this or you’re going to get another disappointing phone call.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有165天
每个在训练营的球员都说过
Every player that had been in that camp
迈克尔·利奇本人
那是他们在人生中最艰难的时刻
would have said it’s the hardest time of their life.
高阪刚 擒抱教练
距离橄榄球世界杯还有132天
训练营太辛苦 我甚至不想去回忆
The training camp was so hard,that I don′t even want to remember it.
五郎丸步本人
距离橄榄球世界杯还有115天
弘明新田 力量教练
埃迪让我们每天训练四次 而且几乎每天都要训练
Eddie made us train 4 times a day and almost every day.
广濑俊朗本人
为什么我们每天都得从早上五点开始训练
Why do we have to train every day, 5:00 a.m.?
迈克尔·利奇本人
为什么我们要这样
Why are we doing this?
我真的感觉
I think it really was…
JR本人
那就像地狱一样
hell.
我们被折磨了
We absolutely got flogged.
迈克尔·利奇本人
距离橄榄球世界杯还有88天
当你被告知有些事是不可能的 就很容易会放弃
because you were told something is impossible.It′s really easy to give up, or quit
五郎丸步本人
距离橄榄球世界杯还有72天
训练就没有中断过
There was no break from training at all.
广濑俊朗本人
那段时间真的非常非常艰难
It was a very, very tough time, and the team
整个队伍开始瓦解
started to dissemble.
迈克尔·利奇本人
距离橄榄球世界杯还有48天
JR 你告诉他们 他们不能罢♥工♥
JR, you tell them that they can’t go on strike.
有多少
How many?
好 我去和他谈谈
OK, I’ll have a talk to him.
一切还好吗 – 埃迪·琼斯
很不好 人们被你惹怒了 (删除) – 迈克尔·利奇
我们得见面谈谈 就现在 – 迈克尔·利奇
伙计 什么事这么重要
What’s so important, mate?
你真的不知道吗
You seriously don’t know?
你不是世界上唯一一个
You’re not the only people in the world that finish
痛苦地完全工作的人
work in a bit of pain.
你当过建筑工人吗
You ever worked in construction?
你们都被宠坏了 居然还抱怨
You guys are pampered and you complain.
我们会失去所有的队员 埃迪
We’ll have nothing left in the tank, Eddie.
会没事的
You’ll be fine.
他们一直在找我
They busted me.
有些人在想着离开
Some of the boys are talking about walking away.
那和我无关
That’s not my problem.
怎么会和你无关
How is that not your problem?
又不是我站在赛场上和南非打球
I’m not on the field against South Africa.
你以为他们会让你很轻松吗
You think they’re going to take it easy on you.
胡扯
This is bullshit.
你在听那些胡说八道 利奇 这才是问题所在
You’re listening to bullshit, Leitch, that’s the problem.
埃迪 我们一天训练八个小时
Eddie, we’re training eight hours a day.
我也很不满意
I’m not happy about that either.
我希望能训练九个小时
I wanted nine.
当人们不想负责任的时候
When people don’t take responsibility,
他们就会去找借口
they make excuses, mate.
明天不会有任何人参加训练
You’re not going to have anybody at training tomorrow.
那不是我的问题
That’s not my problem.
今天没有训练
不管你是怎么说的 都奏效了
Whatever you said, it worked.
我只听见了你们的抱怨
All I’m hearing is complaining.
我不管白板上怎么写
I don’t care what the board says.
你们想的话 可以回房♥间
You go back to your rooms if you like.
等一下
Wait!
有人改了白板上的内容 我昨晚看的时候是满的
Somebody changed the board. I saw it last night. It was full.
今天早上再看的时候 写着 ”没有训练“
I saw it this morning, it said, ‶no training.″
伙计 我不在乎板上写了什么
Mate, I don’t give a shit about the board.
你们怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!