So many people just give up.
他们永远都不会知道他们曾经离成功有多近
They’ll never know how close they were to doing something
因为我们都需要从生活的泥沼中爬出来
because we all need to push through the mud of life
找到里面的金子
to find our gold.
埃迪 信念能支撑一切
Belief Eddie, it fuels everything.
它能洗净尘土 让一切变得明朗
It washes away the mud and brings clarity.
埃迪 慢慢来 但始终要保持坚强
Slow, but always strong, Eddie.
慢慢来
Yukkuri: ゆっくり 日语 意思是慢慢地
Yukkuri
我有无数次想放弃当兵
So many times I wanted to quit the military,
但是我没有 这才让我遇见了你的妈妈
but I didn’t, which allowed me to meet your mother.
埃迪 我们刚从苏格兰回来
Eddie, we just come back from Scotland.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I see.
42比17 苏格兰vs日本
你们还需要教练吗
You still need a coach?
我们都支持你
Everybody supports you.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有615天
我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
乐观点 迈克尔
Happy thoughts, Michael.
保持乐观
Happy thoughts.
很好的选择哦
Great choice.
36个月的租约 对吧
36 month lease, right?
协议是以你的名义签订的吧
I take it the agreement’s in your name?
我的
Mine.
我们会找到另一个房♥子的
We’ll find another place.
刚刚那个很好啊
That place is perfect.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有身份证明吗
Do you have ID?
你之前查过我…
You checked me before…
…你忘了吗
…do you remember?
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
我们走
Let’s go.
他没做错任何事 你为什么不查其他人
He didn′t do anything wrong. Why don′t you stop other people?
迈克尔 怎么了
What’s going on, Michael?
他们没查我的身份证
They didn’t ask for my ID.
你从来没和我说过他们之前查过你
You never told me that they checked you before.
没事儿的
It’s fine.
我们不用去我的英语学校了 好吗
We don’t have to go to my English school, OK?
那是个愚蠢的主意
It was a dumb idea.
别人怎么说我不在乎
Hey, it doesn’t matter what people say.
我们不可能让所有人高兴
We’ll never please everybody.
欢迎回来 埃迪
Welcome back, Eddie.
是啊 能回来真好
Yeah, good to be back.
最近怎么样
How’s things?
五郎需要更加努力些
Goro needs to work harder.
大家都准备好了
Everyone’s ready for you.
你下课后留下来见我
You stayed back after your class to meet me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你把你的学习想象成一场橄榄球比赛
I want you to think about your study like a game of rugby.
欢迎回来 埃迪
Welcome back, Eddie.
为什么选迈克尔·利奇当队长
Why Michael Leitch for captain?
他是个有主见的人
He’s his own man.
他能作出正确的决定
He’ll make the right decisions.
我们每个人都有目标
We all have goals, but sometimes it
但有时候我们会迷茫
feels like we’re getting nowhere.
日本队有个来自澳大利亚的教练和新西兰斐济混血的队长
Japan has an Australian coach and a Fijian captain from New Zealand.
这对日本来说是好事吗
Is this good for Japan?
我认为这很符合你们球队的外国风格
I think it’s consistent with the foreign flavor to your squad.
你有一个不是日本人的队长
You’ve got a captain who’s not Japanese.
刚刚有人说他是斐济人
Someone just said he was Fijian.
我还以为他是新西兰人
I thought he was a Kiwi.
你想说什么 伙计
What’s your point, mate?
另一些时候 你会做出让你骄傲的成绩
Other times, you make progress and you feel great…
…但是不会持续太久
…but it doesn’t last long.
你的队伍里有很多外国人
You’ve got a lot of foreigners in your squad.
与其他国家相比 我们的外国球员很少了
We’ve got less foreign born players than other countries.
并不是
Not true.
我没法对一切都有答案 但是无论你遇到什么挑战
I don’t have all the answers, but whatever your challenge
不管是学英语还是打橄榄球
is, whether it’s studying English, or playing rugby,
答案就在你心中
the answer is always within you.
你应该多用你的眼睛 少说话
You should open your eyes more than your mouth.
萨摩亚队伍里有更多的外国球员
萨摩亚: 南太平洋岛国
Samoa has more.
汤加也是
汤加: 西南太平洋岛国
So does Tonga.
法国有十个外国出生的球员
France has 10 foreign born players.
澳大利亚有九个
Australia nine.
而且他们的队长出生在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
And their captain was born in Saudi Arabia.
但是你只在乎去攻击
But you only care about attacking
你觉得不对的地方
what you think looks wrong.
所以当所有人都在告诉你该怎么做的时候
So when everybody’s telling you what to do,
你只要做真实的自己 做你真正想做的事
just be true to yourself and do what’s burning inside.
那样 你的每个选择都会是对的
That way, you’ll always do right.
那让我们来谈谈大多数人认为看起来不对的地方
So let’s talk about what most people think looks wrong.
迈克尔·利奇是黑人 但是却要当日本队队长
Michael Leach is black, but he’ll captain Japan.
就算他是紫色的我都不在乎
And I wouldn’t care if he was purple, mate.
所以在你那只有15个人看的专栏里
So you go write that in your column,
写去吧
that only 15 people read.
谢谢 祝你们好运
Thank you and good luck.
每个和埃迪工作过的人
Anyone that’s worked with Eddie has
迈克尔·利奇本人
被喷过至少1000次
being sprayed at least 1,000 times,
但是埃迪对他所爱的人有真正的照顾
but Eddie, he has a genuine care for people he loves.
看他正大步向前跑 往前冲去
Watch his job giant stride, taking to the front,
血脉喷张地冲向终点线
as he faces the last blood bursting furlong to the finishing place.
好的时光是人们相互支持的时候
The good times are when people are supporting.
在橄榄球比赛中 我有过快乐的时光 也有过糟糕的时光
In rugby, I′ve had good time and bad time.
五郎丸步本人
迈克尔·利奇本人
每一个和埃迪工作过的人
Anyone who’s been with Eddie have come out
都变成了更好的人
better than they were before.
在淡季 我希望你能安排一下
During the off season, I want you to arrange
我和佩普·瓜迪奥拉的见面
佩普·瓜迪奥拉: 西班牙加泰罗尼亚前足球运动员 世界足坛最佳教练之一
for me to meet Pep Guardiola.
他是拜仁慕尼黑的教练
拜仁慕尼黑: 德国足球俱乐部
He coaches Bayern Munich.
我还想拜访一个环法自行车赛的队伍
环法自行车赛:每年举办的多赛段公路自行车赛
I also want to visit a team in the Tour de France.
我想知道他们是怎么训练的
I want to see how they train.
我们要积极地面对事情 不要悲观 我们要思考我们下一步能做什么
We needed to take things as positives, not negatives, and we needed to think about what we could do next.
广濑俊朗本人
那真的很难
迈克尔·利奇本人
It’s hard work.
然后埃迪出现了
And then you meet Eddie, and he just
把这件事放在了一个不同的水平上
puts it on a different level.
你在认识埃迪·琼斯之前你不知道该如何工作
You don’t know how to work until you’ve met Eddie Jones.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有168天
佩普怎么样
How was Perth?
非常好
Very good.
自行车选手呢
The cyclists?
很强
Tough, mate.
很高兴来到这里 很高兴再次看到大家
Good to be here, good to see everybody back.
有很多优秀的球队也有很多训练营
–A lot of good teams to play and a lot of camps.
但是 你一生中有多少次
But let me tell you this, how many times in your life
能有机会创造历史
do you get a chance to make history?
打赢南非 你们就可以创造历史
You do that by beating South Africa.
当你知道别人觉得你是个笑话的时候是什么感觉
How does it feel to know that people think you’re a joke?
你们听到那些嘲笑了吗
Did you hear that laughter?
人们觉得你们就是个笑话
People think you’re a joke.
这个房♥间里很多人
And people in this room have lost
在海啸中
their family homes, their farms, have had them
失去了他的家园和农场
washed away in the tsunami.
你们中有些人的孩子残疾了
Some of you have handicapped children,
当你试图做一些事情来支撑你的家庭的时候
and people laugh when you’re trying to do something
人们嘲笑你们
to help support your families.
训练 做准备 你们要知道
Training, preparation, you need to know that doing your best
尽力还远远不够
will not be enough.
尽你最大的努力只会让你留在团队里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!