145比17 人们到现在还在嘲笑我们
145 to 17, people still laugh about it.
老实说 这完全不应该发生的
Frankly, it should never have happened.
戈登·布雷 (澳大利亚体育解说 被称作橄榄球之声)
但是谁管你曾经的辉煌呢
But who gives a damn about history?
他们被过誉了
It’s over-rated.
这就是这项精英运动的不确定性
戈登·布雷
It was all about the glorious uncertainty of elite sport.
远远超过了赛场本身
And it went well beyond the playing field.
那对我们是毁灭性的
It was devastating.
完全没有预料到
It was completely unexpected.
那是一场体育灾难
It was a sporting catastrophe.
乔·斯特兰斯基 (前南非橄榄球选手)
我告诉你们 这些人在这里
Let me tell you, these guys are here
是为了羞辱你们 让你们的家人难堪
to embarrass you, embarrass your families.
他们想向世界展示自己
They want to show the world who they are
想证明你们不配站在这里
and you don’t deserve to be here.
2015年 9月19日 日本vs南非(队员名单)
很多人觉得那是对我来说很艰难的时刻
A lot of people think that was a tough time for me.
但是我被赋予了一个在团队中的角色
广瀬俊朗本人 (前日本国家橄榄球队球员 2012-2013年任队长)
But I was given a role to perform for the team.
所有的训练 所有的承诺
It was all the training, all the promises,
都不重要
it all counts for nothing.
相信我 没有人知道
And believe me, nobody had any inkling
那天会发生什么
of what was going to transpire that day.
你们必须贴着他们 做他们讨厌的事
You got to stay with them, do what they hate.
你们要付出的比以往任何时候都多的努力
You give more than you ever had.
去为之奋斗 去赢得胜利
To challenge for a win and go down fighting for it.
迈克尔·利奇本人
这才是更体面而光荣的方式
That’s a lot more honorable way to go down.
按我们自己的方式 日本的方式
Play our way, Japan way.
上吧
Let’s go.
布莱顿奇迹
改编自真实事件
距离橄榄球世界杯还有1321天
每年的那一天都让那个噩梦就像发生在昨天一样
Every anniversary makes that nightmare feel like yesterday.
已经17年了 是时候向前看了
It was 17 years ago! It′s time to move on.
你对新教练有把握吗 我们今天讨论一下吧
Are were sure about the new coach?Let′s talk about today.
我们不是已经达成一致了吗
I thought we already agreed.
他还没有签合约… 他是澳大利亚人
He′s not signed… He′s Australian.
我听说他很难相处
I heard he can be difficult.
他是日本混血
He′s half Japanese.
他出生在澳大利亚 他不会按我们的方式
He was born in Australia.He doesn′t care about our way.
我们已经准备好了
We′re ready.
日本橄榄球联盟 教练合约 12年2月6日至15年12月31日生效
埃迪 你感觉如何
Eddie, how do you feel?
感觉很好 很高兴
Yeah good, mate, happy.
我们需要新的助理教练
JR, we need new assistant coaches.
我会列出一个清单
I’ll make a list.
我们已经有助理教练了
We already have assistant coaches.
我知道
I know.
我第一次得知埃迪
The first time I heard about Eddie
要当国家队的教练
coaching the national team, I think
迈克尔·利奇本人
好像还是我妻子告诉我的
I may have heard it from my wife.
我回家了
I’m home.

Hey.
我要去做一些加练
I’m off to do some extra training.
我们不是说好要去见房♥产经纪的吗
I thought we were going to the real estate agency.
能改成下周吗
Oh, can we do that next week?
如果你改变主意了 就直接告诉我吧
If you’re having second thoughts, just tell me.
但是你不可能永远都打橄榄球的 迈克尔
But rugby won’t last forever, Michael.
我没有改变主意
No second thoughts.
我新闻上看到埃迪·琼斯刚签约执教了日本橄榄球队
I heard on the news that Eddie Jones signed on to coach Japan.
那个中澳混血
Half Australian, half Japanese, that guy?
我听过他说话
I heard him talk.
他完全就是澳大利亚人
He’s 100 % Australian.
我听说他是个脾气暴躁的混♥蛋♥
I heard he’s a cranky bastard.
我感觉受到了一些威胁 但同时又很兴奋
You know, I was a little bit intimidated, but excited
迈克尔·利奇本人
因为尽管他脾气很坏
at the same time, because although he was a grumpy coach,
我知道他会取得成绩的
I knew he got results.
我听说他脾气暴躁
I heard he’s a cranky man.
先不说了 我得走了
Anyway, I’ve got to go.
回头见
See you later.
怎么了 JR
JR, what’s the news?
我得到可以任命两个新教练的许可了
I got permission to get two new coaches.
我需要八个 你就只搞定了两个吗
Two out of eight, that’s 25 %.
等你全搞定了再打给我
Call me back when you get 100.
但是…
But–
在东京的比赛结束了
So that’s full time here in Tokyo.
French Barbarians: 法国知名橄榄球俱乐部
法国野蛮人队以40比21打败了日本队
The French Barbarians defeating Japan by 40 points to 21.
世界杯前 看来埃迪·琼斯教练
Coach Eddie Jones certainly has some work
还需要做出更多的努力啊
to do before the World Cup.
利奇 刚刚太令人震惊了
Leitchy, that was shocking, mate.
你的骄傲去哪儿了
Where’s that pride?
你根本没有展现你的领导力
There was no leadership out there.
埃迪 是法国队太强了
Eddie, the French were too good.
胡说
Rubbish.
我们很早就有点球
We had early penalties.
我们有机会拿分的 但我们没有抓住
We had chances to get points, but we didn’t take them.
你们要抓住送到面前的分啊
You always take the points on offer.
这不是法国队太强
It’s not as if the French were too good.
是我们太弱
We weren’t good enough.
这是不一样的
There’s a difference.
广瀬俊朗 队长
五郎丸步 后卫
我听说你在公♥司♥被降职做文员了
I heard you got demoted to a desk job at your company.
嗯 明天开始
I start tomorrow.
五郎… 你觉得在你这个位置
Goro… for your position, where do you rank yourself
在世界上能排多少名
in the world?
前20吗
Top 20?
可能吧
Maybe.
伙计 你都没到前100
Mate, you’re not even in the top 100.
在世界杯上 你需要成为最好的那一个
At the World Cup, this team needs you to be the best.
你可以的 但是你需要非常努力
And you can be, but you’ve got to work hard.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有1181天
新闻发布会是个很有意思的场面
埃迪·琼斯本人
The press conference was an interesting situation.
埃迪·琼斯和队长广濑
Eddie Jones and team captain Hirose.
埃迪–
Eddie–
嗯 今天我们表现得很差
Yeah, really poor performance by us today.
他们表现得一点都不勇敢
Nothing courageous or brave about their performance.
我对我的队员们的态度感到失望
I’m disappointed with my player’s attitude.
不够想赢 不够想做出改变
Didn’t want to win enough, didn’t want to change enough.
所以我要去改变这些球员
So I’m going to have to change the players.
我不能让日本仅仅有这样的表现
I cannot have performances like that for Japan.
我为这糟糕的表现向你们道歉
I apologize for that performance
因为这是我的责任
because I’m responsible for it.
我保证我会做出一些改变
And I guarantee I’m going to make some changes.
我说完了
I better stop now.
广濑 你同意吗
Hirose, do you agree?
这一点都不好笑
It’s not funny.
这就是日本的问题所在
That’s the problem in Japan.
他们不看重胜负
They’re not serious about winning.
我们真的想变得强大去和别人竞争吗
Do we want to grow up so we can compete?
我受够了人们觉得一半的努力就够了
I’m sick of people thinking that half an effort is acceptable.
并不是这样的
It’s not.
他在折磨我们
He’s killing us.
当时对广濑来说肯定很难 但是我觉得
It was tough on Hirose, but I think
埃迪·琼斯本人
这那句话必须要说
it was a message that had to be said.
在新闻发布会上 我没有不尊重比赛输赢的意思…
At the press conference, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful…
广濑俊朗本人
刚开始 我对埃迪是有些不高兴的
At first, I felt a little upset with Eddie,
但是我回想起来的时候 我发现他说的是对的
but when I look back and think about it, what he said was correct…
那场比赛太让人难堪了
It was embarrassing.
如果我花钱去看那场比赛 我都会想要退款
If I’d paid to watch, I’d want a refund.
埃迪 你没法一夜之间就改变他们
Eddie, you can’t change them overnight.
你刚刚才开始这个工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!