Yet still the governments of the U.S.A. and Europe
在制药公♥司♥的授意下 并受之控制
at the behest of the pharmaceutical companies that seem to control them
延缓误事且不断 给我们数不清的理由…
drag their feet and continue to give us endless reasons…
来为药物支付 5倍、10倍、20倍的价格
why we should buy your branded drugs at five, 1 0, 20 times the price.
亲爱的,别为送行而苦恼 都让你变老了
Sweetheart, don’t bother to see us off. lt could be ages.
那好
Okay, well, if you’re sure.
站着都嫌热 再见,阿诺德
lt’s too hot to be standing around. Bye, Arnold.
我来帮你拿 – 谢谢
Let me take your bag for you. Thank you.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart.
那么…过几天见
See you in, uh- in a couple of days.
#警方怀疑土匪 为谋杀事件负责#
#车内发现的被害者是 31岁的乔纳森 萨姆布#
#司机,也是三个孩子的父亲#
#和苔莎 奎伊 一名英国外交官的妻子#
苔莎 苔莎?
[ Mustafa ] Tessa. Tessa?
是的
Yeah.
(广播)尸体被锁在车内并受到侵犯 – 关掉,好吗?
[ Man On Radio ] The bodies were locked inside a car and had been mutilated. Turn it off, will you?
好的,抱歉
Certainly. Sorry.
奎伊先生!
[ Woman ] Mr. Quayle.!
穆斯塔法
Mustafa. – [ Foreign Language ]
Mmm.
#我们很难过#
苔莎的家人 – 是的
[ Chuckles ] Tessa’s family. – Yes.
警♥察♥来过,老板 – 什么时候?
Police were here, bwana. When?
今早,他们取走了苔莎夫人的东西
This morning. They took away Mama Tessa’s things.
最好给少了的东西列个清单
Better make a list of what’s missing.
穆斯塔法
Mustafa.
看见了?我告诉过你
See? l told you.
他们拿走了光盘,磁盘,电脑
They took away the CD’s, the diskettes, the computer.
他们过来,并且翻了文件和论文
They came here and took the- the files, the papers.
我什么都没碰 只是想你看看他们都干了些什么
Just didn’t want to touch anything so that you can come and see for yourself what they did.
谢谢,谢谢你,穆斯塔法
Okay, thank you. Thank you, Mustafa.
Dypraxa(药品名)?
Dypraxa?

Huh.
亲爱的苔莎,你对我的伤害 超出了你的想象
[ Sandy’s Voice ] Darling Tessa,you have hurt me more than you know.
出于对你的完全信任 我破除规定,帮助了你
Trusting you to be honorable, I afforded you, against all the rules
而你却让我彻底失望了
an opportunity that you have abused in the worst way.
我请求你,看在我事业的份上 归还被你拿走的东西
I beg you, for the sake of my career, to return what you took.
若你不愿,那么至少 将我从…
If you will not, then at least save what is left of me…
你那荒谬、虚伪的婚姻中拯救出来 如同我要做的那样
by chucking in your ridiculous sham of a marriage, as I will mine
且与我在天涯海角厮守
and bolting with me to the end of the earth.
我爱你,我爱你…
I love you, I love you…
我爱你
and I love you.
桑迪
Sandy. [ Laughs ]
抱歉让你久等了,桑迪
l’m sorry to have been so long, Sandy.
似乎他们也来过这了
Seems they’ve been in here too.
卧室里少了什么?
Anything missing in the bedroom?
她的笔记本不见了 以及磁盘和所有文件
Her laptop’s gone and her disks and all her files.
是的,一团糟
Yes. lt’s a mess.
那里面是什么?
What’s in that?
哦,她的遗嘱
Oh, uh, her will
还有其他的一些东西 – 哦
amongst other things. Oh.
似乎她的遗愿是 安葬在非洲
Seems she wanted to be buried in Africa.

Oh.
亲爱的苔莎
Darling Tessa. Hmm.
等等
Excuse me. [ Shovels Clanging ]
等等,等等
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你在干什么?有人来解释一下 他们是在干吗,好吗?
What are you doing? Could someone please explain what they’re doing, please?
瞧,贾斯汀,只是混凝土 防盗墓贼的
Look,Justin, it- it’s just concrete. lt’s to keep the grave robbers out.
苔莎的遗愿是安躺在…
Tessa expressed a wish to lie…
非洲的土地里 而不是什么该死的混凝土
in African soil, not in bloody concrete.
混凝土里没有生命
Nothing can grow in concrete.
请让他们离开 谢谢,基塔
Kindly tell them to leave, please, Ghita.
还有你们,谢谢,先生们 谢谢你们,感谢你们前来
And you too, please, gentlemen. Thank you. lt was kind of you to come.
你好
Hello.
科科,是科科吗? 是的
Kioko. lt’s Kioko? Yes.
你是旺查的弟弟,贾斯汀 是的
You’re Wanza’s brother. Justin. Yes.
你为苔莎带来了卡片? 是的
You brought a card for Tessa? Yes.
你是步行来的?走来的?
You walked here? Did you walk? [ Foreign Language ]
谢谢你
[ Foreign Language ] Thank you.
#与旺查同眠#
#三蜜蜂公♥司♥ Dypraxa#
你会一直保护我的,对吗?
[ Tessa’s Voice ] You’ll always protect me, won’t you?
是的,当然
[Justin’s Voice ] Yeah. Of course.
我当然会保护你 – 我也会保护你的
Of course I’ll protect you. And I’m gonna protect you.
贾斯汀?
[ Ghita ] Justin?
嗨,你跑得远远的
Hi. You’re a million miles away.
啊,是的,我躲着 来照料金莲花种子
Yes, l was. Um, l’m taking refuge in my nasturtium seeds.
听我说,你知道,你知道 我是来看你的,嗯?
Listen, you know-you know that l’m here for you, don’t you?
是的,我明白,谢谢你,基塔 你是好朋友
Yes, l do. Thank you, Ghita. You’re a good friend.
我,呃,我有个问题不知 可不可以问
l, uh- l’m afraid l wanted to ask you a question.
有点棘手的问题 或许有点唐突
Rather a delicate question. l-Well, maybe it’s indelicate.
嗯?尽管问吧
Um- Anything.
你觉得阿诺德和苔莎 在图卡那湖做什么?
What do you think that Arnold and Tessa were doing at Lake Turkana?
明白了
Oh, l see.
我是说,他们在一起待了很久 以至于让人猜测…
You know, they did spend enough time together to give everyone the impression that they were-
别这样,贾斯汀 你知道这地方的
Come on,Justin. You know what this place is like.
如果自己不亲热 就议论别人的短长,真实的或杜撰的
lf you can’t have sex, you have other people’s sex- real or imagined.
这是谁? – 是克劳德
Who’s this? lt’s Claude.
阿诺德的男友
Arnold’s boyfriend.
我可猜不到
l’d never have guessed.
在这是不合法的 你别声张
lt’s illegal here. You don’t shout about it.
我有数
Ah, well.
她早告诉我就好了
[ Laughs ] Wish she could’ve told me.
或许她觉得你不必知道的
Perhaps she didn’t think you needed to know.
苔莎 奎伊我有的 可我找不到旺查 科鲁鲁的资料 你确定名字是对的?
Tessa Quayle I have, but I have no Wanza Kilulu. Are you sure that is the right name?
是的,旺查 科鲁鲁,对了 当时还有个白人医生照顾她
Uh, yes, Wanza Kilulu, and, uh, there was a white doctor attending to her
她死的时候,医生在场
and he was there when she died.
或许他负责尸检 可能你有关于尸检的记录
Perhaps he conducted the postmortem. Maybe you have a record of the postmortem.
我连病人的资料也没有 怎么会有尸检的记录?
lf l have no patient’s record, how can l have a postmortem record?
而且这里没有欧洲来的医生
And we don’t have European doctors working here.
没错,她的名字就是旺查 科鲁鲁
Right, but her name is definitely Wanza Kilulu
我记得她… 我的记录里面没有她…
and I remember that she was- Well, if she does not appear in my records here-
抱歉,她并不… – 是,不,我懂
l’m sorry. She does not- l don’t think she was- Yes. No, l understand.
我没生气,可她就在病床上 – 那好,嗯,我很抱歉
l mean, l’m not mad here. She was in the bed. Okay, fine, yeah. l’m sorry.
#白人,把车窗摇下来#
你们要钱?
You want money?
#帮个忙,认识科科吗?#
Fifty.
50,50
Fifty. Fifty.
抱歉
Sorry.
他帮助过我妻子 我要找到他
He helped my wife, and l’m trying to find him.
我认为他住在这 可我不知道具体在哪
l think he lives here, but l have no idea where he is.
是一家人,你不认识他?
It’s a family. You don’t know him?
科科 科鲁鲁 科科 科鲁鲁?
Kioko Kilulu. Kioko Kilulu?
对,人名,你知道?
Yes, a name. Do you know?
是谁?是谁? – 是一家子,这儿的
Who is it? Who is it? lt’s a family, from here.
女孩? – 小男孩,大约12岁
[ Woman ] A girl? – [Justin’s Voice ] He’s a young boy, about 1 2. No?
科科
Kioko?
科科,你好 你好
Kioko, hello. Hello.
你,你还记得我吗?
Do- Do you remember me?
我一直在找你
l’ve been looking for you.
不要麻烦 – 你不会有事的 我只是想和你谈谈
No trouble. You’re not in trouble. l just want to talk to you.
旺查就是在这里治疗的?
ls this the clinic where Wanza was treated? [ Woman Speaking Foreign Language ]
我不能帮你…
[ Crying Continues ] [ Woman ] I cannot help you without-
下一位
[ Foreign Language ] Next.
需要帮忙吗? – 为什么那位女士被拒?
Can l help you? Why-Why was that lady turned away?
她拒绝接受治疗 – 可她似乎愿意接受治疗
She refuses treatment. But she seemed to want to have treatment.
她是个放弃治疗的肺结核病人 她的卡片被取消
She’s a T.B. patient who discontinued her treatment. Her card was canceled.
那是不是更应该 为她的孩子接种疫苗?
Isn’t that all the more reason to inoculate her child?
这是白喉疫苗 请问你有何贵干?
This is diphtheria vaccine. What is your business here, please?
我是奎伊 我是英国特派使团的
My name is Quayle. l’m from the British High Commission.
你看到这儿有你们英国人吗? 奎伊先生?
Do you see any of your countrymen here, Mr. Quayle?
呃,等等 我可以看你的卡片吗?科科
Uh, excuse me one- May l see your card, Kioko?
明白了,这是旺查的名字
l see. This is in Wanza’s name.
是家庭…这是家庭治疗卡,对吗? – 是的
That’s the family- lt’s a family medical card, right? Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!