l could label you. ”Tessa.”
我是认真的
l’m serious.
嗯,是呀,看得出来
Um, yeah, l can see you are. [ Chuckles ]
那么,该怎样 我才能带你去非洲呢?
And in what-what capacity should l take you to Africa?
我不管,你可以让我做 情妇、情人、妻子
l don’t mind. You can take me as your mistress, lover, wife.
多多选择
There’s too much choice. [ Laughs ]
我,嗯,我…
l-Well, l’m-
我有点受宠若惊,如果你愿意… – 不,不
l’m flattered that you would like- No. No.
贾斯汀,请别说出来 – 抱歉,抱歉
Justin, please don’t say that sentence. Sorry. Sorry. l’m sorry.
抱歉,抱歉 那真是…
l’m sorry. l’m sorry. That’s really-
只是愿不愿意?
Just yes or no?
可,我们根本不了解彼此
Well, we-we hardly know one another. l mean-
你可以体会
You can learn me.
体会?
Learn you? Mmm.
愿不愿意?
Yes or no?
那么,我…
Then l-
#是什么?#
#艾滋病?#
#原谅我,妈妈#
#谁是你妈妈?#
#爸爸#
#快走,别喷到地上了#
哦,是礼物
Oh. [ Foreign Language ] A gift.
喔,谢谢你
Oh, thank you. [ Foreign Language ]
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢 很美
Thank you so much. lt’s beautiful.
嘿 – 阿诺德
Hey. – Arnold.
真漂亮啊
That’s so nice.
美吗? – 是呀
lsn’t it beautiful? – Yeah.
他们为我做的
They made it for me.
#留下吧#
#我们还是一家人#
嘿,布鲁先生!
[ Boy ] Hey, Mr. Bluhm.!
小心
Careful.
噢,抓住我的手
[ Arnold ] Ooh. Take my hand.
你给她什么,阿诺德?
[ Tessa ] What did you give her, Arnold?
奈韦拉平 (一种防治母婴HIV病毒传播的药物) 政♥府♥的医院还是没这药
Nevirapine. The government clinic didn’t have any again.
乔马 – 嗯,苔莎夫人?
Jomo. Yes, Mama Tessa?
你拿到你的化验结果了?
Have you had your test yet?
没 – 乔马
No. [ Arnold ] Jomo.
如果她是H.l.V.阳性 那你也极有可能
lf she’s H.l.V. positive, chances are you are too.
听我说,布鲁医生,我真的得走了
Look, Dr. Bluhm, l really must go.
我们可以迟些再说,谢谢 – 只花你10分钟的时间
We can talk about this later. Thank you. Take you 1 0 minutes.
伍德罗先生对考勤要求很严 我会惹麻烦的,再见 – 回头见
Woodrow is very particular about time. l will be in trouble. Bye. – l’ll see you later.
老天!
[Jomo ] Jesus!
这么热的天 你不该四处转
You shouldn’t be wandering around in this heat.
阿诺德,别大惊小怪的 你和贾斯汀一样坏
Arnold, stop fussing. You’re as bad as Justin.
若你是我的妻子 我就把你绑在床上
lf you were my wife, l’d tie you to the bed.
那么接下来你会做什么?医生
Then what would you do, Doctor?
就不告诉你
That’s another story. [ Laughing ]
告诉我你会怎么做
Tell me what you’d do. Hey!
好了
All right.
(模仿法语口音)史上第一次,现在
[Justin, French Accent ] Now, for the first time
我们正探索着一块全新的领域
we are exploring a new territory.
这一新发现…
This is a new discovery…
来自于著名的海洋生物学家…
for the famous marine biologist- [ Laughing ]
雅克 库斯托(法国科学家)
Jacques Cousteau.
你是个窥私癖
You are a voyeur.
妙不可言
lt’s fantastic.
现在我们往下,往下,往下
Now we are going down, down, down.
喔,这底下有什么?
Oh, what do we have here?
上升!
[ Splashes ] Zoom.!
删掉 – 我必须将新发现留给子孙…
Wipe it. l must keep this new discovery for posterity…
并且赞美里面的小生命
and admire the new person inside.
你得把那个删掉 快去,删掉
You have to go wipe this. Go and wipe it.
现在就去 – 不,我可删不掉 我完全是个电脑盲
Wipe it right now. No, l can’t wipe it. l’m completely inept with computers.
我要留着,抱歉,我喜欢这画面
I’m gonna keep it. I’m sorry. I love it. – [ Chimes ]
去看看是谁发来的?亲爱的 – 好的
Will you see who that’s from, darling? Sure.
你和阿诺德周日晚 在内罗毕希尔顿饭店做什么了? 贾斯汀知道吗?
贾斯汀知道吗?
是什么? – 什么?
What is it? What?
电子邮件啊
The e-mail.
哦,不过是,呃…
Oh, it’s, um-
垃圾邮件,广♥告♥而已
lt’s just junk- some ad.
来自? – 内罗毕希尔顿饭店
For? – For the Nairobi Hilton.
哦,我胸部痛
Oh, my boobs hurt.
能不能,帮我…
Would you, uh, mind, uh-
周末优♥惠♥
Weekend package deal.
住宿两晚半价优♥惠♥ – 嗯,两位住客仅收半价
Two nights for the price of one. Mmm. Two guests for the price of one.
亲爱的,过来帮忙好吗?
Sweetheart, would you come and make yourself useful?
好的,来了
Yeah, l’m coming.
亲爱的,甜心 我要你把它挂在正中间这里
My darling. Sweetheart, I’d like you to put this up right in the middle.
这里? – 对
Right? Yeah.
那么…
So, um-
就那
Right there. Mm-hmm.
你觉得如何? – 我觉得好棒
What do you think? l think it’s gorgeous.
我觉得有点缠结了 – 不,不,不
l think it’s very tangled. No, no, no.
我是指,我是指 在希尔顿过一个周末
l meant- l meant about a weekend at the Hilton.
哦,不,对我来说过于奢侈了 – 是吗?
Oh, no. lt’s a bit flashy for my taste. ls it?
嗯 – 我不知道,我…我还没去过
Mm-hmm. Oh. l wouldn’t know. l- l’ve never been there.
我去过,那晚我去那 和阿诺德见一个人
Well, l have. l was there the other night meeting someone with Arnold.
哦,只是想想
Oh, well,just a thought.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你是不是要约我去希尔顿 共度狂野周末?
Were you just inviting me away for a dirty weekend at the Hilton?
嗯? – 是吗?
Mm-hmm. Were you?
我也想
l would love to
可得等到…阿图罗出生以后 – 哦,苔莎
but maybe after… Arturo is born. Oh, Tessa.
我们别给孩子取名阿图罗,好吗
We’re not calling him Arturo, please.
为什么不? – 不,不要阿图罗…
Why not? No. Not- Not Arturo…
或者居塞比(均为革命人士)… – 那好,那么…
or Giuseppe- All right. Then what about…
加瑟…爸爸的名字? – 不,不,拜托
Garth- Daddy’s name? No, no. Come on.
不要加瑟,或者切(格瓦拉)及任何…
No, not Garth or ditto Che or any-
切? – 我只是不想要任何这些 狂热、偏执嬉皮式的…
Che? l just don’t want any of these mad, eccentric, hippieish-
切? – 之类的…对,你的革命特性
Che? alternative- Yes, your revolutionary half.
既然那样,我认为该叫孩子 切 玛芬 奎伊
l think we should call him, in that case, Che Muffin Quayle.
玛芬(松饼)? – 对,奎伊家族基因
Muffin? Yes, the Quayle genes.
哪来得的玛芬这想法? 没听说过叫玛芬(松饼)的 – 在壁炉旁愉快地喝下午茶…
Where do you get Muffin from? No one’s heard of muffins. High tea by the jolly study fire…
而饥寒交迫的群众 正在伦敦闹革命
while the starving mob burns London.
这…这就是你对我的看法? – 不
ls that- ls that how you see me? [ Laughs ] No.
我看到在等待法律和秩序的重建时…
l see you buying the mob fish and chips…
你为群众买♥♥炸鱼和薯条
while you wait for law and order to return.
我就是喜欢你这样
And l love you the way you are.
阿诺德如何?
What about Arnold?
什么阿诺德? 作为名字
What about Arnold? As a name.
嗯? 高姿态一点嘛
Hmm. Be such a nice gesture.
呃,没准是个女孩
Well, perhaps it’ll be a girl.
我觉得是个男孩
Mmm. l think it’s a boy.
我认为是女孩
l think it’s a girl.
该换上衣服了
You’d better get dressed.
盘子挪开 把酒杯擦干
Move that tray. Dry these glasses.
请打开车窗,好吗? 请下车
Can you open your windows, please? Please get out of the car. – [ Chattering On Police Radio ]
乔舒华 恩加巴博士 肯尼亚卫♥生♥部♥长
Dr.Joshua Ngaba, Kenya Health Ministry.
伯纳德 佩格林爵士 英外交及联邦事务部非洲司主任
Sir Bernard Pellegrin, head of F.C.O. Africa desk.
请允许我代为转达 女王陛下最深切的问候
May l convey Her Majesty’s warmest greetings?
我还以为阿诺德要去内地
[Justin ] I thought that Arnold was going up-country.
要去的,哦,别担心
He is. Oh, don’t worry.
他不会带上我的 我已经问过他了
He’s not gonna take me. l’ve already asked him. Hmm.
很好,那么,苔莎 – 嗯?
[ Laughs ] Good. And, Tessa- Yes?
要是你别去管科比亚(贫民区) 我就更宽心了
l’d be happier if you stayed out of Kibera
至少等到孩子出世
at least until the baby’s born anyway.
嗯,那你等我恢复单身好了
Um,just you wait until l’m single again. [ Chuckles ]
嗨,蒂姆,你好吗? – 嗨
Hello, Tim. How are you? Hi.
今晚没有译码器 又让你头疼了?
Are you struggling through without Maude tonight?
晚宴头疼处之一 那我自己挺身而出吧
One of her party headaches. l take mine standing up.
哦,真是男子气概 不是吗?
Oh, how manly of you. lsn’t it just?
你好,阿诺德 苔莎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!