请勿携带食品,饮料及宠物入内
这可是个公共图书馆
It’s supposed to be a public library.
来,哥们,这边
Come on, guys, this way.
对不起,你的包
Excuse me. Your bad.
该死的一千五百美圆的防水雨衣
Goddamn 1500-dollar waterproof raincoat.
请闭嘴吧,哥们
这里肯定到处都有很多老鼠
Please, shut up, man. There must be rats everywhere.
那是因为这是纽约
That’s because it’s New York.
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
开门,大佬
已经停止服务了
Open up, big papa. It’s out of service.
停止服务了
It’s out of service.
我给你一百美圆,你为我服务
你不需要那么做
I’ll give you a 100 dollars. You don’t have to do that.
不,真的,两百美圆
我不要了
No, really. 200 dollars. I won’t have it.
上帝,我爱公车,这太有意思了
这样最好玩了
God, I love buses. This is so much fun. This is gonna be the bomb.
喂?
Hello?
我打不通司机的电♥话♥,没有信♥号♥♥
这是行不通的
I can’t reach my driver. No signal. This is insane.
我们无法开车
我们应该回公♥寓♥去
We’re not gonna be able to drive. We should go back.
对,我投票赞成 你开玩笑吗?
我们必须到高一点的地方去!
Yeah, I vote for that. Are you kidding? We have to get higher!

Come on.
到图书馆去
Up to the library.
冷静点
Calm down.
我不明白你在说什么
I can’t understand what you’re saying.
如果你保持冷静,女士
我会带你离开的
If you stay calm, ma’am, I’ll get you out.
门被堵住了!
The door is jammed!
我不懂法语!
I don’t speak French!
嘿,劳拉在哪里?
Hey, where’s Laura?
她就在那里!
她就在那!就在那,看见了吗?
She was just right there. She’s right there! Right there, see?
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
告诉他们遮住眼睛
Tell them to cover their eyes.
有堵水墙正冲向纽约城
大家注意…
There is a wall of water coming towards New York City. Everybody…
什么?
她的包还在车里,他们的护照
What? Her bag’s in the cab. Their passports.
别管它了
Forget about it.
我去找

I’ll get it for her. Come on.
喔,我的…
Oh, my…
劳拉!
Laura!
劳拉!
Laura!
萨姆
不! 布莱恩,别!
Sam. No! Brian, no!
劳拉! 劳拉,看!
Laura! Laura, look!
过来,来!
Come on. Come!
来!
Come on!
萨姆!
Sam!
教授
Professor.
谢谢
Thank you.
是内维尔的大作吗?
内维尔早就过了画图画的年龄了
Is that Neville’s handiwork? Neville’s way beyond stick figures.
他已经六岁了

He’s 6 already. Oh.
不,这是我第二个孙子戴维的杰作,戴维
No, this masterpiece belongs to my second grandson, David.
天啊,我真不敢相信
内维尔已经六岁了
God. I can’t believe Neville’s 6 already.
你永远不能相信
他们长得有多快
You won’t believe how fast they grow.
我接到杰克·霍尔的电♥话♥
I’ve got Jack Hall on the phone.
他们已经计算了我们传给他们的数据
They’ve run the data we’ve sent them.
在这里
Here he is.
杰克,你能重建热力循环吗?
Jack, were you able to recreate the thermal cycle?
是的,风暴的旋转…
Yes. The storm’s rotation…
…正在把剧冷的空气
从上对流层拉下来
…is pulling super-cooled air all the way down from the upper troposphere.
但是空气不应该
在到达地表前就被加热吗?
But shouldn’t the air warm up before it reaches ground level?
应该是这样,但是实际不是如此
空气下降太快了
It should. But it doesn’t. The air’s descending too rapidly.
这是独♥立♥的事件吗?
Is this an isolated incident?
我想不是
I’m afraid not.
除了苏格兰这个,我们已经观察到了
另外两个超级风暴云团
We’ve located two supercells in addition to the one over Scotland.
一个在加拿大北部…
One over Northern Canada…
…另一个在西伯利亚
…and another one over Siberia.
我们能预测出他们经过的路线吗?
And do we know their projected paths?

Yes.
我们之前的估计是六到八周
而这差的实在太远了
Our previous estimates of six to eight weeks weren’t even close.
这次风暴将改变我们星球的面貌
This one storm is going to change the face of our planet.
这是二十四小时内的路线图
Here’s a projection of 24 hours out.
这是四十八小时内的
This is 48 hours out.
这是七到十天之内的…
And in 7 to 10 days…
当这场风暴结束…
When this storm is over…
…我们面临一个新的冰川时代
…we’ll be in a new ice age.
我的天啊
My God.
教授…
Professor…
…是你该离开的时候了
…it’s time you got out of there.
恐怕那时机已经错过了,我的朋友
I’m afraid that time has come and gone, my friend.
我们能做什么?
What can we do?
尽你所能救更多的人
Save as many as you can.
杰克…
Jack…
…纽约有情况
…something’s happened in New York.
不,停电了
我已经在这里一整天了
No, the power is out. I’ve been in here all day.
有谁需要帮忙吗?
这里,这里
Who needs help? Here. Over here.
什么?
What?
这是最后一个,好好享受
This is the last one. Enjoy it.
真贪
Greedy.
现在所有线路都占线
All circuits are busy at this time.
听着,非常感谢你能来救我
Listen, thanks for coming back for me.
那真是太勇敢了
It was really brave.
我想我该把袋子还给她们了
I guess I better return her bag.
萨姆?
Sam?
告诉她你是怎么想的
Just tell her how you feel.

Yeah.
你找到你的小♥弟♥弟♥了吗?
没有,服务一直中断
Did you reach your little brother yet? No, there’s still no service.
该死的手♥机♥
Damn cell phones.
对不起,二层这里有公用电♥话♥吗?
Excuse me. Are there any pay phones on the upper floors?
没有,没有,没有
No, no, no.
不过一层半的楼道里有
太好了
There are some on the mezzanine. Great.
但是我想那都在水下了
你去哪? 已经停电了
But I think it’s underwater. Where you going? Power’s out.
老式电♥话♥直接由线路供电
Older payphones draw power directly from the line.
这里将会举♥行♥国家海洋大气管理局
各部门领导参加的紧急会议…
There will be an emergency meeting of all NOAA department heads…
哦,天啊,我一直在联♥系♥萨姆
Oh, God. I’ve been trying to reach Sam.
我也是
So have I.
我试过打电♥话♥但是联♥系♥不到你
I tried to call and couldn’t get you.
这里乱做一团,跟我来
It’s been a madhouse here. Come on.
你敢肯定你要这么做吗?
Are you sure about this?
这能用
It works.
我喜欢那张照片
I love that picture.
对,我也是
Yeah, so do I.
是在哪拍的?
Where was that taken?
迈阿密
Miami.
喔,我在哪?
我不记得那次旅行
Well, where was I? I don’t remember that trip.
那次萨姆和我一起,还有我妹妹
而你在阿♥拉♥斯加…
Sam and I went with my sister. You were in Alaska…
…在做你的博士论文
…doing research on your doctorate.
还记得他那个年纪的样子吗?
Remember what he was like when he was that age?
每件事都要 “再来一次”
Everything was “one more.”
再讲一次睡前故事,再来骑一圈大马
“再来一次,爸爸”
One more bedtime story. One more ride on my shoulders. “One more, Daddy.”
杰克,萨姆的电♥话♥,四线
Jack. Sam’s on the phone. Line four.
萨姆?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!