Come on, Jack.
谢谢你带我们来这里
Thanks for bringing us here.
我不能让你们还没有参观
自然历史博物馆,就走啊
I couldn’t let you leave New York without seeing the Natural History Museum.
当然不能,这是一个动物展览
一个个肚子满满的
Of course not. It’s a fine collection of stuffed animals.
嘿,哥们,来瞧瞧这个
Hey, guys, check this out.
这个猛犸象的尸体在
西伯利亚冻土带被发现,它保存完好…
“The body of this mammoth was found perfectly preserved in the Siberian tundra…
…它的嘴和胃里还有食物…
…with food still in its mouth and stomach…
…说明它在吃草的时候被突然冻僵
…indicating that it froze instantly while grazing.”
大雪降临英伦三岛
已经二十四个小时了…
It’s been 24 hours now since the snow started falling across the British Isles…
…北欧地区也是一样
而且丝毫没有停止的迹象
…and over Northern Europe. It shows no signs of letting up.
不,不,不
你不要再担心了,不,不
No, no, no. You’ve got to stop worrying. No, no.
没问题,我们有充足的补给
我们只是被雪困住了
It’s fine. We’ve got plenty of supplies. We’re just snowed in.
对,不,没关系,没关系
Yeah. No, it’s all right. It’s all right.
不,你待在那里
我会没事的
No, you stay where you are. I’ll be fine.
对,我也爱你,好,再见
Yeah, I love you too. Okay, bye.
嘿,珍妮特怎么样?
喔,还好
Hey. How’s Jeanette? Oh, fine.
渡船刚刚靠岸
The ferry just landed.
西班牙一定不错
真希望我能在那里
Must be nice in Spain. Wish I was there.
一支皇家空军的精锐直升机救助队
已经被派出…
An elite RAF search-and-rescue team has been deployed by helicopter…
…前往救助皇室成员到安全的地方
…to airlift the royal family to safety.
哼,你想他们会来救我们吗?
不太可能
Yeah, you think they’ll come get us? Not likely.
幸运的是我们自己有储备
足够把船压沉的茶和甜品
Luckily we’ve got our own genny, enough tea and biscuits to sink a ship.
喔,我们会没事的
Oh, we’ll be fine.
只要厕所没问题就好了
As long as the loo doesn’t back up again.
我们的能见度为零
保持航向和速度
We’ve got zero visibility. Maintain heading and speed.
我们的航向?
035,长官
What’s our heading? 035, sir.
大约离巴尔莫罗城♥堡♥还有四十公里
Approximately 40 kilometers from Balmoral Castle.
我们看不到你
We’ve lost visual contact with you.
这块表出毛病了
风速降为零
This gauge can’t be right. Wind speed has dropped to zero.
我们遇到了垂直的环状云团
We have vertical walls of cirrus cloud formations.
到底发生了什么事?
该死的油管被冻死了
What the hell is going on? The bloody fuel lines are starting to freeze.
引擎压力正在下降
螺旋桨转速在下降
Port engine pressure is dropping. The rotor rpm is dropping.
我们的右弦熄火
We’ve got a flameout on the starboard side as well.
做好撞地准备
Prepare for crash landing.
使用紧急燃油
Select emergency fuel.
来呀,该死的!
Come on, you bastard!
起来!
Come on!
我要对你说的是保密的
What I’m about to say is supposed to be confidential.
几小时前,三架直升机在苏格兰坠毁
Several hours ago, three helicopters went down over Scotland.
它们因为燃油在管道内冻结而坠毁
They crashed because the fuel in their lines froze.
在什么温度下…?
华氏零下一百五十度
At what temperature does? Negative 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
华氏零下一百五十度约摄氏零下一百零一度
我们必须查一下
We had to look it up.
气温下降的速度非常快
The temperature dropped phenomenally fast.
在地面上,人们在没爬出汽车之前
就被冻僵了
On the ground, people froze before they could get out of their cars even.
你能给我一份两小时前
苏格兰地区的卫星图吗?
Can you get a satellite picture of Scotland two hours ago?
我们数据堆积成山…
We’ve got mountains of data…
…但是却没有足够的计算机资源来
分♥析♥它,你能帮帮我们吗?
…but nowhere near enough computer power to analyze it. Can you help us?
把你得到的数据传给我们
我们尽力而为
Send us what you got. We’ll do our best.
谢谢,杰克,再见
Thanks, Jack. Bye for now.
这是气温下降时候的苏格兰
This is Scotland at the time the temperature dropped.
这情况看起来就象飓风一样
This thing looks just like a hurricane.
只是飓风不能在地面形成
Only hurricanes don’t form over land.
晚上好,先生
嘿,哈罗德
Good evening, sir. Hey, Harold.
谢谢,维克托,明早见
好的,先生
Thanks, Victor. See you in the morning. Right, sir.
糟糕的天气
给我说说看
Terrible weather. Tell me about it.

Wow.
你就住这?
You live here?
只是在周末的时候
Just on the weekends.
这是我爸爸的地方
他不经常在家,于是…
It’s my dad’s place. He’s kind of never around, so…
他在哪?
Where is he?
和我继母在欧洲滑雪
Skiing in Europe with my stepmom.
这是你和你兄弟吗?
Is this you and your brother?
对,那时我们一起骑车
Yeah, that’s when we took a bike trip together.
这样的雨到现在为止
已经下了三天了
It’s been raining like this for three days now.
来,快点
Come on, hurry up.
我只是站在这里
I’m just standing here.
你不能待在这里
You can’t stay here.
反正我从来不喜欢这里的社区
I never liked this neighborhood anyway.
在大中心车站是一片慌乱的景象
It’s a mob scene here at Grand Central Station.
有一半以上的站台已经被淹没
所有的火车服务已经终止
Over half the platforms are flooded and service has been suspended on all trains.
飞机仍然停在机场
而火车现在也停止服务…
With planes still grounded and trains now out of service…
…这真是个坏消息…
…that’s bad news for the…
维克托来接我了
你们需要搭车去火车站吗?
Victor’s coming to pick me up. You guys want a ride to the train station?
不用了
Not anymore.
在诺瓦斯科舌,今早
在数秒中之内海浪就升高了二十五英尺
In Nova Scotia earlier today the ocean rose by 25 feet in a matter of seconds.
我们在几天前所担心的终于发生了
What we have feared for the past few days has indeed happened.
冷空气前锋已经从北极移♥动♥…
The cold front moving from the Arctic
…在加拿大形成了
巨大的风暴系统…
…has created an enormous storm system in Canada…
…听起来很难相信
但它看起来更象一个热带的飓风…
…which, incredible as it sounds, looks more like a tropical hurricane…
我要去接我的弟弟
你们要搭车吗?
I gotta go pick up my little brother. Do you guys want a ride?
他在哪?
他在费城的寄宿学校
Where is he? He’s in a boarding school in Philadelphia.
如果这个系统移向南方…
If this system moves south…
…我们就将看见海啸在风力驱使下
侵袭整个东海岸
…we could see a wind-driven storm surge threaten the entire Eastern Seaboard.
好吧,再见
Okay, bye.
维克托的车被堵在了第五街口
Victor’s stuck in traffic over on Fifth Avenue.
如果我们能在那里和他碰头的话
出城会更方便一点
It’ll be easier to head out of town if we meet him over there.
你是说走去?
不,不能象这样
You mean walk? No, not in this.
我们应该走楼梯
We should take the stairs.
我们可在顶层
We’re on the top floor.
我猜我们得走着下去了
I guess we’re walking.
也许我们应该等在这里
Maybe we should just stay here.
我认为这位小姐说得对
I think the young lady is right.
不,我们必须回家
No. We need to get home.
嘿,恺撒,来这里
Hey, Cesar, come here.
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing?
狼,它们跑了
The wolves, they’re gone.
这只是让你们能大概了解一下…
Just to give you an idea of the situation…
…这里的情况每况愈下
…which seems to be becoming worse with each passing minute:
现在,在岛上的大部分地区
都出现了洪水
At the moment, we have flooding in most parts of the island.
在曼哈顿大部分市区内
因为电力中断…
We’ve got traffic snarl-ups because the electricity is now out…
…交通已经瘫痪了
没有交通灯
…to almost every part of Manhattan. No traffic signals.
最少有两百起汽车事故
Car accidents, at least two hundred.
而下曼哈顿区
我们已被告知,几乎无法进入
And lower Manhattan, we’ve been told, is virtually inaccessible.
你能打电♥话♥给妈妈吗?
你能打电♥话♥找她吗?
Can you call Mom? Will you please phone her for me?

Hey.
狗不允许进入
That dog can’t come in here.
我说,哥们,外面瓢泼大雨啊
Come on, man. It’s pouring out there.
我不管,看那个标示
I don’t care. Read the sign.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!