爸爸!
Sam? Dad!
你在哪? 你还好吗?
我很好,我们在公共图书馆
Where are you? Are you all right? I’m all right. We’re at the Public Library.
萨姆,是妈妈,真高兴你没事
妈妈
Sam, it’s Mom. I’m so happy you’re okay. Mom.
你能打电♥话♥给劳拉和布莱恩的父母
告诉他们,我们一切都好吗?
Can you call Laura and Brian’s parents and tell them we’re all right?
好,当然
Yes, of course.
萨姆,那是什么声音?
萨姆?
Sam, what’s that noise? Sam?
萨姆?
Sam?
发生了什么事,爸爸?
What is going on out there, Dad?
萨姆,萨姆,听我说
Sam. Sam, listen to me.
注意听我说
Listen very carefully.
不要按我以前说的向南方走
Forget what I said about heading south.
太晚了,风暴会变得越来越恶劣
It’s too late. The storm is gonna get worse.
会有巨大的暴风雪,在中心有个风眼
就象飓风一样
It’s gonna turn into a massive blizzard with an eye in the center, like a huge hurricane.
只是空气会非常冷
你会在几秒种内被冻死
Only the air will be so cold, you could freeze to death in seconds.
萨姆?
Sam?
喔,我们该怎么办?
听我说,儿子
Well, what should we do? Listen to me, son.
不要到外面去
Do not go outside.
找出所有能烧的东西来取暖
试着坚持
Burn what you can to stay warm, and try to wait it out.
我会来找你的,你听懂了吗?
我会来找你的
I will come for you. Do you understand me? I will come for you.
萨姆?
Sam?
萨姆,回来吧!
萨姆?
Sam, come back! Sam?
萨姆,听到我了吗?
Sam, did you hear me?
听到我了吗?
Did you hear me?
萨姆?
Sam?
告诉我他会没事的…
他会没事的
Tell me he’s gonna be okay… He’s gonna be all right.
他会没事的,明白吗?
He’s gonna be all right, you understand?
我还以为你淹死了
I thought you’d drowned.
我们来给你找点干衣服,来
Let’s find some dry clothes for you. Come on.
你把极地装备放在哪了?
Where’d you store the arctic gear?
你到不了纽约的,杰克
You can’t make it to New York, Jack.
我以前在雪地里走过那么远
I’ve walked that far before in the snow.
这次不一样
This is not the same.
杰克,这次不一样
露西,告诉他
Jack, this is not the same. Lucy, tell him.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
我知道
I know.
我的手在发抖…
My hands are shak…
发抖
没关系,这样
Shaking. That’s okay. Here.
这样,这样
Here. Come here.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我用体温来给你取暖
I’m using my body heat to warm you.
如果你四肢回血太快的话
你的心脏会承受不了
If we let the blood from your arms and legs rush back to your heart too quickly…
…你的心脏会停止跳动
…your heart could fail.
你在哪学的?
Where did you learn that?
总有些人在生理卫生课上用心听了
Some of us were actually paying attention in health class.
你觉的怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好多了
Much better.
弗兰克告诉我有关萨姆的事了
Frank told me about Sam.
我不是来劝你不要去的
但是我要你先办点别的事情
I’m not gonna try to talk you out of going, but there’s something I need first.
你必须把你的结果报告给管理层
You have to explain your results to the Administration.
我已经试过了,汤姆
我知道,这次不一样
I already tried that, Tom. I know. It’ll be different.
你将直接给总统做简报
You’re gonna brief the president directly.
就这些了吗?
差不多
Is that the last of it? Pretty much.

Okay.
我们还发现了这个收音机
但是我想不好使了
We also found this radio, but I don’t think it works.
让我来看一看
Let me see it.
狗狗,安静点
Buddha, keep quiet.
你本来就不该来这
You aingt even supposed to be in here anyway.
来,伙计们
Come on, guys.
喔,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
风暴的基本规则是
它们会一直继续
The basic rule of storms is they continue…
…直到产生它们的条件被破坏为止
…until the imbalance that created them is corrected.
现在,我们说的是全球重新调整
In this case, we’re talking about a global realignment.
这次超级风暴会持续七到十天
This superstorm will last 7 to 10 days.
当它结束时
冰雪会覆盖整个北半球
When it’s over, ice and snow will cover the entire Northern Hemisphere.
冰雪会反射阳光
The ice and snow will reflect sunlight.
而地球气候会重新平衡…
The Earth’s atmosphere will restabilize…
…保持和上一个冰川时代相同的气温
…with an average temperature close to that of the last Ice Age.
喔,我们能做什么?
Well, what can we do about this?
向南走,越远越好
Head as far south as possible.
这并不好笑,教授
That is not amusing, professor.
你建议他们去哪?
Where do you suggest they go?
他们向南走的越远
他们就越安全
The farther south they go, the safer they’ll be.
德克萨斯,佛罗里达州部分
没有被淹的地方,墨西哥最好
Texas. Parts of Florida that aren’t flooded. Mexico would be best.
墨西哥? 也许你该去管你的科学
让我们来决定政策
Mexico? Maybe you should stick to science and leave policy to us.
喔,这办法我们已经试过了
Well, we tried that approach.
在这还管用的时候,你听不进科学的话
You didn’t want to hear about the science when it could have made a difference.
你到底有什么建议,教授?
What exactly are you proposing, professor?
疏散所有这条线以南的人
Evacuate everyone south of that line.
那线以北的人怎么办?
What about the people in the North?
很遗憾,现在对他们来说已经太晚了
I’m afraid it’s too late for them.
如果他们走出去…
If they go outside…
…风暴会杀死他们
…the storm will kill them.
到了这个时候…
At this point…
…他们最大的生存机会是留在屋里
…their best chance is to stay inside.
尽可能安全渡过
Try to ride it out.
祈祷
Pray.
你想他们会怎么办?
What do you think he’ll do?
我不知道…
I don’t know.
杰克…
Jack…
…谢谢…
…thanks…
…祝你好运
…and good luck.
你也一样
You too.
我们都需要好运气
We’re all gonna need it.
我们不能因为一个科学家认为气候在转变
就疏散半个国家
We can’t evacuate half the country because one scientist thinks the climate is shifting.
耽误每一分钟都要付出生命的代价
那另一半国家怎么办?
Every minute we delay costs lives. What about the other half of the country?
如果霍尔教授
对风暴的预测是正确的话…
If Professor Hall is right about this storm…
…派军队到北方
只会造成更大的伤亡
…sending troops north will create more victims.
我们必须现在就开始救我们能救的人
We need to save the people we can right now.
我们在战场上也会
选择性救治,和这很像
We take the same approach in triage on the battlefield.
有时作出艰难的选择是有必要的
Sometimes it’s necessary to make difficult choices…
我不认为抛弃半个国家是必要的
I don’t accept abandoning half the country as necessary.
如果你早点听他的话
也许确实没必要
Maybe if you listened sooner, it wouldn’t be.
胡说,对他来说很建议一下很容易
Bullshit. It’s easy for him to suggest this plan.
他在华盛顿很安全
他的儿子在曼哈顿
He’s safely here in Washington. His son is in Manhattan.
我认为在你置疑他的动机之前
你应该了解这一点
I thought you should know before you start questioning his motives.
我们准备执行霍尔的计划
We’re going to follow Hall’s plan.
将军
长官?
General. Sir?
给国民警卫队下达命令疏散整个南部
Give the order for the National Guard to evacuate Southern states.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
维维安…
Vivian…
…给我接我的妻子
…get me my wife.
对不起,兄弟们
但是我们刚好用光了所有的汽油
Sorry, mates, but we’re just about out of petrol.

Hey.
有没有可能…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!