我们开到前面去 排成一列准备攻击
Everybody, get in front of us, line up, and we’ll take the hit.
什么 我现在就要求换车
What? I need to switch cars right now!
目标锁定
罗曼 我们得受点罪了 什么
Roman, here comes the bad part. What?
大家坚持住 就快到海闸了
Hang in there, guys. We’re almost to the lock.
你说得轻巧 又不是你屁♥股♥着火了
It’s easy for you to say when your ass ain’t on fire.
好了 小家伙
All right, little man,
待会可能有点吓人
this might be a little scary,
但也会很有趣
but it’s gonna be a lot of fun.
音乐好听吗
How’s the music, good?
他们锁定目标了
They’re locking on.
抱歉各位 我也没辙了
Sorry, guys, I got no tricks left.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
大家都祈祷吧
We start prayin’!
哇 太牛了
Hell, yeah!
是多姆
There’s Dom!
他又跟我们一伙儿了
What, is this guy on our side now?
随便 反正他刚才救了我们
Who the hell cares? He just saved our ass!
真高兴又能和你一起飚车
Good to be riding with you again, man.
托雷托为他们开了路
Toretto just cleared the way for them.
谁能想个什么办法
Someone, give me something!
鱼雷准备完毕
Torpedoes are ready.
那就全给我发射
Then launch them!
该死
Shit.
把住方向盘 把个鬼把
Take the wheel! I ain’t takin’ shit!
你来把住方向盘
Take the wheel!
你去哪儿
Where you goin’?
你真疯了你
This is crazy!
加速
Speed up!
往左打 往哪儿
Left and back! What?
让你往左就往左 哪儿那么多废话
Turn the goddamn wheel to the left really quickly!
嘣 宝贝儿
Boom, baby!
自己先过去
Goin’ for a ride.
待一会儿
Back in a sec.
给我笑一个
Where’s that smile? Ah.
噢 真乖
There it is.
你居然敢朝婴儿开枪
You were gonna shoot a baby?
你是混♥蛋♥到家了
You sick bastard.
这个咱们就别看了
You’re not gonna wanna see this.
这味儿是你的还是他的
Is that you or him?
对 是他的
Him. Good.
鱼雷没击中目标
The torpedoes missed.
他们会在我们之前抵达海闸
They’re gonna reach the lock before the sub does.
他们休想
The hell they are.
让他们尝尝这个
Get ready for this.
噢 糟了
Oh, shit!
我们得换辆大点的车
We’re gonna need a bigger truck.
就在我们正下方 快点闪开
It’s right under us! Get out the way!
快离开这儿
Get us out of here!
你就不能淡定一点儿
Why are you always yelling?
那贱♥人♥是疯了吗
This bitch is crazy!
小心
Look out!
这可不太妙
That’s not good.
是相当不妙
That’s not good.
拜托告诉我 我们还能行吗
Please tell me there’s nothing to worry about!
没问题的
We got this.
不愧是我的女人
That’s my girl.
潜水艇离我们太近了 没法关闭闸口
The sub’s too close. We ain’t making it to the gate in time.
就这么让它走了吗
We’re just going to let it get away?
有多姆在就不会
Not if I know Dom.
你输定了 多姆
You lose, Dom.
我灭了你两支队伍
I destroyed two of your teams.
杀了你的红头发男友
I killed your red-headed boyfriend.
还把两枚炸♥弹♥放在你那个隐形飞机上
And I put two killers on your untraceable plane.
你打扰我度蜜月时就已经输了
You lost the minute you interrupted my honeymoon.
现在 猜猜我要去对付谁
Now guess who I’m coming for.
热追踪导弹瞄准他
Put a heatseeker on him now.
快点儿
Now!
发射
Fire!
那是热追踪导弹
That’s a goddamn heatseeker coming at us!
分头跑 往海边上开
Peel off! Head to the shore!
好吧 赶紧来吧
All right. Come and get it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
快下潜 快下潜
Dive! Dive!
这个
This…
是为了我儿子
This is for my son.
多姆
Dom!
你没子弹了 戴克
You’re out of bullets, Deckard.
收拾你 根本用不着枪
Not like I’m gonna need a gun to take care of you.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你想看看以前的多姆吗
You want to see the old Dom?
看好了
Watch.
真是机智
Resourceful.
你要为很多事情负责
You have a lot to answer for, Cipher.
你让我们家遭受了
What you’ve put my family through.
多大的罪呢
My mother.
我要确保这样的事
I’m gonna make sure that never happens again.
不再重演
To anyone.
而你的计划只有一个漏洞
There is only one flaw in your plan.
什么漏洞
What’s that?
咱俩只有我拿着降落伞
Only one of us has a parachute.
怎么样 好玩吧
Told you this would be fun.
该降落了
Time to land, boys.
你知道我永远不会丢下你的
You know I never left you, Letty.
我知道
I know.
你知道我以后也不会的
And you know I never will.
我也知道
I know.
我有好多话想对你说
I have so much to tell you.
我知道 你可以从那个贱♥人♥开始说
Yeah, you do. And you can start with that bitch.
他还是他 多米尼克·托雷托
Now, that’s Dominic Toretto.
嗨 多姆
Hey, Dom!
我不想打断你们啊
I’m just throwin’ it out there,
但我们得离开这儿了
we need to get up outta here
因为这冰层底下
‘Cause there’s all
可都是些核武器之类的玩意儿
kinda nuclearism happening under this ice.
放心吧
Relax.
没有触发芯片 这些核弹没有危险
Without the trigger chips, those nukes are harmless.
好吧 那我们没事了
Okay. So we good, then.
我要来点高难度的自♥拍♥
Let me go on and get my young selfie levels up.
你应该知道这是涉密的吧
You realize this is classified, right?
今天不是
Not today.
真是奇葩
Unbelievable.
赶紧离开这儿吧 老兄们 我快要冻死了
All right, can we get up outta here, now? I’m freezin’!
都没事了
It’s okay.
别担心 他很快就会到
Don’t worry. He’s gonna be here soon.
我知道 你们有很多的共同爱好
I get it. Y’all got a lot in common.
电脑黑客 天眼系统 技术狂 书呆子 对吧
Computer hacks, God’s Eye, geeks, nerd… You know.
但我俩也有很多共同点 是吧
But we got a lot in common, too, right?
比如说呢
Like what?
咱俩不论走到哪儿 都瞬间吸引异性的目光
We walk in the room and we’re oozin’ sex appeal.
咱俩站在一起就要出问题
Me and you, hip to hip, is a problem.
好了 我要问个严肃的问题了
I’m askin’ a real question right now.
两部电影给你选
Is it gonna be…
是菜鸟大反♥攻♥呢
Revenge of the Nerds
还是
or…
黑暗骑士呢
The Dark Knight?

Huh?
其实你俩我都喜欢
To be honest, I like both of you.
– 对 宝贝儿 我说什么来着 – 我说什么来着
不过我们在聊这个之前
But just before we get into all of that,
让我问你们一个问题
let me ask you one question.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!