欢迎归来 多姆
Welcome back, Dom.
那边活儿干得漂亮
Nice job out there.
今晚很兴奋吧
You excited about tonight?
这次是你出马
You’re going on this?
你跟我来 多姆
You’re with me, Dom.
要给我看你的鞋柜子
Showing me your shoe collection?
没错
Yep.
不同场合都有合适的
A pair for every occasion.
你的枪足够装备一支小部队了
You have enough guns in here to outfit a small army, huh?
噢 这些还只是冰山一角而已
Oh, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
知道我喜欢你哪儿吗 你是个真正的亡命徒
You know what I like about you, Dom? You’re a genuine outlaw.
你是按自己的规矩出牌
I mean, you’re a man who lives by his own rules.
但让我惊讶的是 之前咱们在古巴
Which is surprising, because when I saw you in Cuba,
我听说某人差点用摩托车把你给弄死
I heard about a guy who almost killed you with a motorcycle,
而你 却没有拿走他的车
and you let him keep his car?
你是不是挺纳闷的
Oh, that confused you?

Hmm.
当然我可以拿走他的车
‘Course I could’ve taken his car.
但我不拿 意义更大
But it’s about something bigger.
我这么做
This way…
能改变他
I changed him.
但你没有那个义务啊
That’s not your responsibility.
但我人就这样 – 是吗
But it’s who I am. – Is it?
那我问你个问题 多姆
Let me ask you something, Dom.
你生命中什么是最重要的
What’s the best thing in your life?
家人 – 不 不是
Family. – No, it’s not.
不是你真实想法
Not if you’re being honest.
你最在意的是每次飚车的那十秒种
It’s the 10 seconds between start and finish,
那十秒里你什么都不想
when you’re not thinking about anything.
没有你的家人 更没有责任
No family, no obligations.
只有你自己
Just you.
那意味着自♥由♥
Being free.
我必须告诉你
I gotta tell you,
你最近忙着拯救世界
this whole saving-the-world,
其实跟罗宾汉一样 是没有意义的
Robin Hood nonsense you’ve been doing recently?
那些都是胡扯 那不是你
It’s bullshit. It’s not you.
做回真实的自己吧
Be who you are.
那样你可以快活一辈子
Why live only a quarter mile at a time
而不用依赖飚车的那短暂一瞬间
when you can live your whole life that way?
够了吧
Is that it?
我看你也就是这点本事
Is that all those bloated-out muscles will give ya?
光秀肌肉有什么用
All show and no go.
看看 用处可多着呢
Oh, I got plenty of go.
我看你是记忆错位
You must’ve misplaced that
当初是我把你从楼上扔下去的
when I kicked your arse up and down that office of yours.

Yeah.
胡编乱造不就是你们英国人的特色吗
Just like you Brits, rewriting history, huh?
反正我只记得
All I know is,
被扔出四楼窗户的人不是我
it wasn’t me that was thrown out of a four-story window.
我自己跳的
Jumped.
我从四楼窗户跳下去 救了我搭档的命
I jumped out of a four-story window, saving my partner’s life.
在我们国家 我们打架从来不会扔炸♥弹♥
‘Cause where I’m from, we don’t settle fights by throwing bombs.
那我还说 在我们国家
Well, that’s funny, because where I’m from,
我们还不需要女人来救男人
we don’t need women to run to our rescue.
我真不觉得你胆敢站在我的面前
I mean, do you really believe you can stand in front of me
能够赤手空拳的跟我较量
and beat me in a straight-up, old-fashioned fist fight?
那你给我听着
Let me tell you something.
你和我
Me and you,
一对一的干 谁都不许找帮手
one-on-one, no one else around.
你的小屁♥股♥等着开花吧
I will beat your ass
那就像打手鼓那么简单
like a Cherokee drum.
没准哪天我们可以试试
Maybe one day we’ll find out.
你最好还是祈祷那天别来
Oh, you better hope that day never comes.
我说过不行 无名氏先生
I said no, Mr. Nobody.
我不会离开这牢房♥的
I’m not leaving this cell.
我会有办法出去的
I’ll get out my way.
用正确的办法
The right way!
嗨 门为什么开着 回去
Hey! Why’s the door open? Get back in your cell!
这门出了故障
Relax. It’s just a malfunction.
回去 – 就是故障而已
Get back! – Just a malfunction.
拦住他 别让他跑了
Stop him! Don’t let him get away!
霍布斯
Hobbs!
我等这天已经等了很久了
I’ve been waiting a long time for this.
那就接着等吧
Keep waiting, bitch.
用橡皮子弹 没搞错吧
Rubber bullets. Big mistake.
嗯 比我预想的时间要久
Well, that took longer than I expected.
我有两个问题 – 问吧
Two questions. – Yeah.
我女儿呢 – 在你妹妹那儿
My daughter? – With your sister.
托雷托呢
Toretto?
你问这个有点意思
It’s interesting you ask.
这是我的新基地 欢迎来到无名之地
This is my new base. Welcome to nowhere.
你这主意太烂了
It’s a little sterile for you.
听着 我待会有事要跟你谈
Listen, there’s something I wanna talk to you about after.
嗨 听着各位 感谢大家
Hey, listen, guys. Thanks…
噢 我说怎么上铐子了 怎么搞的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Handcuffs? What is this?
就是滥用权力嘛
It’s called abuse of power.
你说把他们关一起的
You told me to round them up.
我又没让你铐着
I didn’t tell you to hand…
给他们解开 噢 天呐 我真太尴尬了
Cut ’em loose. Oh, man. This is embarrassing.
真对不起各位 我真的
I’m sorry, guys, really, I…
你就这么对待老朋友
So, this is how you treat old friends?
朋友
Friends?
我们还不知道这家伙的真实身份呢
We don’t even really know who the hell this guy is.
我是谁不重要 特尔佳 我就是个无名氏
Doesn’t matter who I am, Tej. I’m, like, nobody, okay?
无名氏 那他是谁
Nobody. So, then, who is he?
他什么都不是 他还不如我呢
Him? He’s nothing. He’s, like, less than me.
我们这是和无名氏待在无名之地啊
Clearly, we’re getting nowhere with nobody.
我在这儿待了四个小时了 饿得前胸贴后背
I’ve been in here for four hours, and my ribs are showing.
不管你们怎么想 反正我要走
I don’t know about y’all, but I’m out.
你最好别走 – 什么
I wouldn’t recommend that. – What?
因为你们干砸了柏林那一票
Well, thanks to your botched Berlin job,
进入国际刑♥警♥组织通缉犯的前十名
you all made Interpol’s Top 10 Most Wanted list.
前十名 – 嗯
Top 10. – Mmm-hmm.
还真不赖哦
That’s all right.
不过不包括你 罗曼
Well, not you, Roman.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你就差一点 第十一名 所以
You just missed the cut. You’re number 11, so…
就我 没排进去 – 对
I’m… I missed? – Yeah.
这不可能
That’s impossible!
那他们 那他们都排第几啊
What number did they come in at?
他六
Six,
他八
eight,
他九
nine,
她十
ten.
她是第十 – 嗯
She’s 10? – Mmm-hmm.
不可能 她怎么可能第十呢
That’s impossible. There’s no way she’s a 10.
嗯 她绝对可以第十
Oh, she’s definitely a 10.
要不 我们来关注一个
How about we focus on someone
不会出现在任何名单上的人吧
who we’re not gonna find on anybody’s list.
虽然最终确认还需要等待
We’re awaiting hard confirmation,
但是我相信她就是那个网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but I believe that’s the cyber terrorist known
人称塞弗
as Cipher.
不 等等 等等 塞弗是一个组织
Wait, no. Cipher’s an organization.
可不是一个人
Not a person.
我们的线报可不是这样
Not according to our sources.
她想干什么
What does she want?
没人知道
No one knows.
塞弗在黑客界的地位就像上帝
Cipher is like a digital act of God.
这个组织 不 这个人
They… Well,
能从暗处操纵全世界的系统
she can manipulate world systems from the shadows.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!