能被黑的地方都任其摆布
Anything that can be hacked is hers to play with.
而且蹊跷的是
And here’s the kicker.
你永远找不到她操作的痕迹
You’ll never find her linked to any of it.
她在网络世界每过几秒钟就清一次痕迹
Her digital identity is scrubbed every few seconds, worldwide.
所以她就是那个终极大反派
So, basically, she’s the bogeyman.
只可惜啊 她是我见过最性感的大反派了
Damn, she’s one of the hottest bogeymans I’ve ever seen.
你们谁认识她 告诉她快来找哥哥我
I mean, if y’all know her, tell her to get at your boy.
我说你 才十二岁吗
What are you, 12?
你踢到我小腿了 混♥蛋♥
That was my shin, mother…
这么说吧
Let’s just say,
人们害怕匿名的黑客组织
people are scared of the hacker group Anonymous.
但匿名组织也不敢惹她
But even Anonymous won’t mess with her.
那这些到底又和我们有什么关系
What the hell does any of this have to do with us?
是没多少关系 莱蒂
Probably nothing, Letty,
但我发现了一件有趣的事
but I do find it interesting that,
就是她不知道为什么
apparently, for some reason,
正在和这个家伙合作
she’s now working with this guy.
他把一个随时能用的电磁脉冲武器交到塞弗手上
He’s already delivered a fully operational EMP into her hands.
使用这种武器
Detonate that,
塞弗可以让整座城市陷入战争火海
they can turn any city in the world into a war zone.
那么你建议我们怎么做呢
So, then, what is it you’re suggesting we do?
要不先找到多姆
Maybe we find Dom, huh?
首先我们抓住他
Well, first, let’s catch him,
然后弄明白 他为什么叛变
and then figure out why he’s turned.
所以你才要我们来 找到多姆
So, y’all want us to track Dom.
我知道 罗曼 这个活儿不简单
Yeah, I know, Roman, it’s kind of a big job.
这压根就不可行
It’s impossible.
没错 所以我呢
Which is why…
给你们又找了一个帮手
I’m bringing in an extra pair of hands.
呃 我这一天过得真够充实
Ah, my day just got a whole hell of a lot better.
无名氏先生 能告诉我为什么还请了这位
Mr. Nobody, you wanna tell me why
爱喝下午茶的下三滥到我的眼前
you just put me in a room with this tea-and-crumpets eating,
瞎晃悠
criminal sumbitch?
小脑萎缩的大嘴巴
What a big mouth on a small head,
你的犯人编号♥是6753
coming from Prisoner 6753.
别以为我们忘了你干的好事
Don’t think we’ve forgotten everything that you’ve done.
我们永远不会 和这家伙一伙
We are not teaming up with this guy.
把话说清楚 我不加入你们的团队
Let’s get one thing clear. I ain’t on your team.
我不在乎你 你们的团队
I don’t care about you, your crew,
所谓的大家庭
or your little family.
我冲塞弗来的
I’m here for Cipher.
那你来干嘛 应聘吗 你这混♥蛋♥
What are you gonna do, apply for a job? Head Asshole?
小背心不错
You know, I think that tight T-shirt’s
但它好像阻碍了你的大脑供血
cutting off the circulation to your brain. You should get a bigger size.
是塞弗先找上我的
Cipher came to me first.
她让我偷龙葵
Wanted me to steal Nightshade for her.
我拒绝后 她就找上了我弟弟
When I said no, she went after my brother.
呃 对啊
Ah, yes,
欧文兄弟 怎么能忘了他呢
brother Owen. Who could forget him, huh?
他之前到处惹是生非
Former hell-raiser and current guest
目前正在一个秘密的监牢里服刑呢
at a nasty little black site prison.
塞弗毁了他 留下他等死
Cipher corrupted him and left him for dead.
如果有机会干掉塞弗
So, if I get a shot to take her down,
我绝不会放过她
believe me, Flex, I’m taking it.
你还是把我的鞋放到你屁♥股♥里
You’re taking my boot right up your ass, is what you’re taking.
好了 两位
Guys, guys.
找塞弗最快的途径就是通过托雷托
The fastest way to find Cipher is through Toretto.
现在除了我 这世上只有两个人
Now, aside from myself, there’s only two men in the world
曾经成功地追踪到托雷托的下落
that have ever managed to actually track him down with any success.
而且这两个人 现在都站在我面前
And guess what. They’re both standing in front of me right now.
不管你们乐不乐意 你们两个要在一起合作
So, like it or not, you two are gonna work together.
都明白了吗
You got that?
我就当是同意了
I’m gonna take that as a yes.
只有我一个人明白了吗
Am I the only one seeing this?
噢 这下子好了
Oh, this ought to be good.
用天眼系统啊
Use God’s Eye.
为什么让我们冒着生命危险
We put our lives on the line,
满世界地去找人
running around the world trying to figure this thing out.
而天眼能找到任何人 对吧
It can find anybody, right?
用它找多姆不得了
Let’s use it to find Dom.
罗曼 这真是个好主意
Roman, that is a great idea.
听到了吗 是个好主意
Did you hear that? “Great idea.”
喂喂喂 你假装没听见
No, no, no, don’t tune it out. Huh?
我看没问题 咱们开始吧
Mr. Nobody, let’s fire it up, huh?
找到了 他在伦敦
Got him. He’s in London.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 第二处定位到香港了
Wait. We’ve got a second match in Hong Kong.
北♥京♥ 首尔
Beijing and Seoul.
还有东京
And Tokyo.
搜索结果差不多覆盖全球各大城市了
And just about every other major city on the planet.
所以我们呢 首先会想到的是使用天眼系统
And so, God’s Eye was where we started.
但是塞弗已经巧妙地掩盖他们的实际位置
But Cipher’s already created an evasion that masks their location
向全球的随机地点发信息包
by pinging random spots all over the globe,
不过你的想法不错 罗曼
but it was a good thought, Roman.
让我的软件成了摆设
So, she’s made my program obsolete.
所以我们请你来啊 拉姆齐
And that, Ramsey, is why you’re here.
走捷径在这里行不通的 小滑头
See, simple solutions aren’t gonna cut it here, slick.
你说这话干嘛看着我
Why you look at me when you say that?
等等 等等
Wait a second. Wait, wait.
这儿没准真有捷径可以走
Simple solutions might just cut it.
你看他们为了让天眼发出虚假信息包
You see, in order for God’s Eye to give off all these false pings,
用了通量逻辑元件阵列
means they have to be using a FLEA relay.
听他俩怎么说
Watch these two.
肯定有一个同步随机数发生器
Which means it has a decaying sync randomizer.
我们可以反过来利用
Which we can reverse…
追踪到信♥号♥♥源头
And track it back to the originating source
就能够找到多姆的真实位置
and find Dom’s true location.
瞧瞧 他们有真本事
I’m telling you, they got skills.
我就是这意思
That was my idea.
我刚才就这么说的 记得吗
That’s what I was saying. Remember in there?
好了 我们试试吧
All right, let’s try this.
起作用了
It’s working.
快翻翻你的教科书 看看有什么公式
Time you wanna check your manual and start organizing a force response.
马上联♥系♥我们在这一地区部署的国际警力
Let’s get a hold of our international assets…
看着像个新手 嗯
He’s still green.
对 都闻到尿不湿的味儿了
Yeah, like fresh baby shit.
一旦追踪到位置 立即行动
As soon as we have Toretto’s location, I want to mobilize.
马上联♥系♥一个 呃 更好的混♥蛋♥
Let’s get a hold of a better asshole.
没人尊重你 就位
No one respects you… Cover.
离我远一点儿
Get away from me.
好的 他们不在中国
All right, they’re not in China.
也不在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Or Russia.
欧洲排除了
Europe’s clear.
但是这一处还不能排除
But this one’s not going away.
这就有意思了
This is interesting.
为什么
Why?
因为他们就在这儿
Because that’s here.
这个你们都喜欢吗
Did you all enjoy that?
这是新一代震荡手榴弹
Next-generation concussion grenade.
它扰乱你们的感官
It scrambles your senses.
别怕 一个小时后会失效的
Don’t worry, it’ll wear off in an hour.
差不多吧
Probably.
你好啊 戴克 很高兴又见面了
Hello, Deckard. Nice to see you again.
快看呐 多姆 你刚没走一会儿
Look at this, body’s not even cold, Dom.
你的家人就找人来替代你了
Your family’s already replacing you.
你选了个必输的团队
You chose the losing team.
我就说你弟弟比你精明多了
I guess your brother is smarter than you.
往主框架嵌入天眼真聪明
Smart move, embedding God’s Eye into the mainframe.
害得我大老远跑一趟 专门来收拾它
Irritating to make me have to come all the way down here to get it, but…
我们走吧
Let’s go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!