Just follow my lead, okay?
罗曼 不管该做什么 你别瞎琢磨
And, Roman, whatever you do, don’t think.
什么
Huh?
特尔佳 可以放了
Tej, drop it!
重磅炸♥弹♥
Bombs away.
队形分散
Split, now!
我了个天
Holy…
小心
是大铁球 特尔佳
Great plan, Tej.
跟你说一声 还有漏网的
But just so you know, you missed some.
噢 耐心等等
Oh, just wait for it.
真该死
Oh, shit!
我恨你 特尔佳
I hate you, Tej!
吓的就是你
Got your ass.
你没事吧
You good?
任务结束后见
I’ll see you when it’s done.
大家干得不错
All right, great job, team.
就地解散 去安全的地方等我
Let’s break off and meet me at the safe house.
干得漂亮 兄弟
A hell of a job, brother.
回到基地以后 我请你喝啤酒
When we get back to the base, the beer’s on me.
你是疯了吗 托雷托
You lost your goddamn mind, Toretto?
托雷托 你要是碰那个东西
Toretto, you put hands on that thing,
你就是和我和全世界为敌
you’re gonna have the whole world gunning for you, including me.
我不知道你想干什么
I don’t know what you’re doing,
但是你最好想清楚 托雷托
but you better think about this, Toretto.
现在放手还不算晚
It ain’t too late to stop this.
他真的干了
It is now.
那个混♥蛋♥他背叛了我们
That sumbitch just crossed us.
什么
What?
等等 你在说什么啊
Wait a second, what are you talking about?
多姆拿走了电磁脉冲武器
Dom took the EMP.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你人在哪儿
Where are you?
我来不及追他了 你们赶紧跑吧
It’s too late for me. Get outta here.
他那种眼神
Saw that look in his eye,
我以前见过
and I’ve seen that look before.
多米尼克·托雷托 他背叛了我们
Dominic Toretto just went rogue.
我拿到了他的通话记录 各位
All right, I got his phone records, y’all.
有很多来电无法查到号♥码
It’s a whole bunch of calls to untraceable numbers.
是一次性手♥机♥打的
Burner phones, right?
不 是装了扰码器 号♥码不变
Nah, scrambler. Same number,
但是通过某种微型路由掩盖了号♥码踪迹
but they got some sort of micro-router to bury the signal path,
这意味着和多姆联♥系♥的人
which means Dom is clearly communicating with somebody
远在我们的层次之上
that’s above our pay grade.
虽然我不如你们了解多姆
Look, I don’t know Dom as well as you,
但是 事实是
but if we just look at the facts,
多姆他一直在和那个神秘人物
Dom’s been having highly encrypted conversations
保持着加密联♥系♥
with some mysterious person.
他对霍布斯下手了
He took out Hobbs.
他偷走了武器 现在还失踪了
He stole an EMP. Now he’s disappeared.
所以你的意思是
So, what are you saying?
我们或许应该承认 霍布斯是对的
Maybe we should consider the fact that Hobbs is right.
多姆真的叛变了
Dom did go rogue.
莱蒂
Letty.
当你想评判某人的时候
Before you judge the man,
请记住那个人曾经救过你的命
remember, you’re breathing right now because he saved your life.
你就任凭她这么踩你
You just gonna let her bump your shoulder like that?
我 我的意思是说 她 她那口气太冲了
I’m just saying, that was a little aggressive.
你干嘛 给她写邮件
What you gonna do, email her?
没事了
Check.
暂且留步 各位
Moment, will you, fellas?
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 这身新装扮真带劲啊
Well, this is an exciting new look.
就是裤裆那个地方稍微紧了点儿
It’s a little tight in the crotch, as always.
从哪个偶像天团拉来的
What boy-band bus did she fall out of?
这位是我的新助手
It’s my new junior associate.
和我一起负责这个案子 听你差遣
He’s working with me on this. All yours.
无名氏先生和我 有权限把你弄出去
Mr. Nobody and I have been given the authority to get you out of this.
你只需要接受我们的条件就能自♥由♥了
All you have to do is agree to the terms and you’re free.
你这实习生说的条件是什么
What’s training wheels talking about? What terms?
承认你在柏林的罪行
Confess to your crimes in Berlin.
叛国 从事国际间谍
Treason, international espionage,
以及大规模损坏公民财产
massive destruction of civic property.
你照做 我们就能结案
You do that, we close the case.
然后呢
And?
然后上国防安全黑名单
And the DSS blacklists you.
正好合德国心意
Germany loves that.
你会正式成为罪犯
Officially, you will be a criminal.
等等 等等 打住
Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你这表达能力得练练
You need to work on your delivery, all right?
你是非正式的
Unofficially…
不记录在案的 你跟我一起干
You’re off the books. You come work with me.
我可不是罪犯
I’m not a criminal.
卢克 没事 就是个名号♥
Luke, come on. Labels.
我也不会认什么罪的
There is no confession.
我不接受私下交易
There are no backroom deals.
我自己惹的事我自己会解决
I got myself into this, I’m gonna get myself out of it.
你知道 – 我知道
You know that. – I do,
早跟他这么说了
and that’s what I told him.
你看 这下满意了吧
Well, there you have it.
祝你庭审好运
Good luck in the courts, man.
你想过你女儿吗
What about your daughter?
就算不为国家做事
You know, if you’re not gonna do it for your country,
至少也考虑下孩子
at least do it for your kid.
噢 说错话了 孩子
Oh. Big mistake, kid.
等等 等等 卢克
Hold on. Luke, Luke.
他还是用课本上那一套呢
He’s still working from the manual.
连规矩还没有搞清楚
I mean, he doesn’t even really know the rules.
算了 饶了他吧
Now, come on, give him a break.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
卢克
Luke.
真是谢谢了
Appreciate it.
见到你很高兴
It’s good to see you, Nobody.
我也是
You, too.
先记住第一条
Rule number one…
知己才能知彼
Know your audience.
我给过你机会 你却搞砸了
I gave you your shot. You shit the bed.
现在我来示范正确的做法
Now I’m gonna show you how to get this done.
你死定了 死定了
You’re dead, cop. Dead!
好哇 好哇 瞧瞧
Well, well, well…
卢克·霍布斯蹲监狱了 执法犯法
Luke Hobbs behind bars. Would you look at that.
你也有今天
The bent cop got his day.
这颜色挺配你的
You know, that color looks good on you.
对 沾上你的血就更配了
Yeah, it’ll look a whole hell of a lot better with your blood on it.
祝你好运 我的大力神
Yeah, good luck with that, Hercules.
警♥察♥干坏事
Lawman gone bad, huh?
真没新意
Such a cliche.
噢 对了 欢迎入伙
Oh, well, welcome to the club.
你可别误会 小子
I wouldn’t get that twisted, son.
我们不是一伙的 也没什么共同点
We ain’t in no club, we got nothing in common.
我不像你 我可不打算长住
And unlike you, I ain’t gonna be here long.
越狱你带家伙了吗
What, you bring a shovel, did you?
这儿的混凝土有38英尺厚
Because it’s 38 feet of steel and concrete.
他们是这么说的
Or so I’ve been told.
要挖现在就挖
Better get to digging.
你个白♥痴♥
Wanker.
没错
Yeah.
让开
Move.
再说一遍
Say that again.
要是我再说一遍 那就是对着尸体说了
If I say it again, it’ll be to a corpse.
我倒是想体验一把
I’m gonna enjoy this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!