There’s a sea lock at the opening of the bay.
如果提前能够赶到并关闭它
We get there first and close it,
就可以阻止潜艇进入开阔海域
we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water
要不然它就溜了
and disappearing forever.
位置已经确认 西南方向十英里处
I’ve got the location. It’s 10 miles southwest.
十英里 十秒钟我们到不了啊
Ten miles? We’re not gonna make it ten seconds!
不 不 不 不 这可不好玩
No, no, no! This is not good!
怎么了 罗曼 没装雪地胎吗
What’s the matter, Roman? Forgot your snow tires?
兰博基尼开得爽吗
You lovin’ that Lambo now?
好吧 各位
All right, everyone.
待会再处理芯片的事
We’ll deal with that launch chip later.
现在我要潜艇下潜到深海 避开所有探测
Right now, I want that sub in deep water where no one can find it.
并找到离开海湾的最快路线
Find me the fastest route out of that bay.
收到
Copy that.
他们干嘛都打我呀
Why are they shootin’ at me?
谁叫你开桔黄色的兰博基尼啊
Maybe ’cause you’re in an orange Lamborghini, I don’t know.
给我闭嘴 特尔佳
Shut up, Tej!
多姆
Dom…
你是真想停下不开了吗
Do you really wanna put that car in gear?
快点儿
Do it.

Huh?
我没想到会这样
I didn’t think so.
他们在赶往海闸
They’re heading for the sea lock.
要把潜艇困在海湾里
They’re trying to trap the sub in the bay.
我很早之前就该做个了结了
I should have taken care of this a long time ago.
罗兹 干掉他的团队
Rhodes, take his team out.
交给我
I’m on it.
罗曼 到我前面去
Roman, get in front of me!
好吧 你们来劲了 是吧
Okay, y’all wanna play rough?
该轮到我了
Now it’s my turn.
好样的 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby!
各位 各位 我们右侧有雪地摩托
Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right.
他们想要两面夹击
They’re gonna flank us!
他们想的美
No, they ain’t!
该死
Oh, shit!
特尔佳
Tej!
罗曼 坚持住 我马上就到
Roman, hold tight, I’m on the way!
我可不想下去游泳 不
I don’t wanna go swimmin’! No!
不是吧 特尔佳
Really, Tej?
噢 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
噢 该死的
Oh, shit!
罗曼 抓紧车门
Roman, grab your door!
特尔佳
Tej!
抓住车门 罗曼
Grab the door, Roman!
这太冷了 噢 天呐
It’s so cold! Shit!
噢 天呐
Oh, shit!
到底是怎么啦
What is going on?
罗曼 坚持住
Roman, hang on!
特尔佳
Tej!
他们追上来了
Get me off of this thing!
特尔佳
Tej!
快啊
Come on!
好吧 这烂摊子我受够了
All right. I’ve had enough of this shit!
谁还说我是第十一
Number 11, my ass!
嗨 落汤鸡 还要拦截潜艇呢 上来
Yo, shrinkage! We got a sub to catch. Get in!
又怎么了
What?
货舱发出了降压警报
Depressurization alert in the cargo hold.
给我降到一万英尺
Drop it to 10,000 feet.
我知道这些人对你来说有多重要
I know how much these people mean to you.
所以我让你选第一个目标
So I will let you pick the first target.
我不会隔着一英里选目标
I don’t pick a target from a mile away.
我会和他们面对面站着 看着对方眼睛
I stand face to face and look ’em dead in the eye.
那好吧
Okay.
先选你老婆吧
The wife it is.
飞机不错啊 要是有一架我得开心死
Nice plane. I’m gonna enjoy having this.
别瞎打主意了
Hey, don’t go gettin’ any ideas.
飞机让你吃的亏还少啊
You and planes don’t have a good history.
不是吧
No shit.
好了 走吧 小子
Okay, let’s go, Scarface.
这些混♥蛋♥可不会自己来送死
These assholes ain’t gonna kill themselves.
现在就调出监控画面
Pull up surveillance right now.
惊喜吗
Surprise.
你不是已经死了吗
You’re supposed to be dead.
你来开车
– 没门儿
我一开始就说了
– 我就不开车
我不想开车
货舱部位出现入侵的情况 立即给我处理
We have a security breach in the cargo hold. Take care of it now.
天呐 老妈 你别一针打神经上啊
Jesus, Mum. You’re supposed to avoid the nerves.
噢 闭嘴吧 别这么孩子气
Oh, shut up. Don’t be such a baby.
去找飞行员
Get to the pilot.
他有第二把钥匙 然后等我信♥号♥♥
He’s got the second key. Wait for my signal.
代我向塞弗问好
Give Cipher my regards.
托雷托他履行承诺了吗
Did Toretto hold up his end of the deal?
他给我们留下了这个小东西
He gave us this little thing here.
不不不 别碰
No, no, no. Don’t touch.
你可以用这个追踪到塞弗
You can track Cipher with this,
但是你不能一个人去 必须得两个人
but you can’t do this on your own. There’s gotta be two of ya.
好吧 我这儿有熟人
Fine. I’ve got contacts.
不 你带你弟弟去
No, you’re gonna take your brother.
别啊 – 听话
Oh, dear… – Yes.
托雷托知道他在哪儿
Toretto knows where he is.
他用这个小东西就能看到一切
He’s got this thing. It can see everything.
它的名字 叫什么恶魔的屁♥眼♥
It’s like… It’s called the Devil’s Bum Hole or something.
是叫天眼 对吧
It’s called the God’s Eye.
好吧 随便吧
Yeah, well, whatever.
你别让我带上带上欧文 好吗
There’s no way I’m using Owen, all right?
他无药可救了
He’s a lost cause.
他可是你弟弟 戴克 他也是我儿子
He’s your brother, Decks. He’s my son.
是我们的家人
He’s our family.
我们的家人怎么可以 死在监狱里
And our family don’t die in bloody cages.
你怎么能这么说欧文呢 老妈真不敢相信
How can you talk like that about Owen? I can’t believe you.
你真要气死我了 你真让老妈难过
You’ve gone and upset me. You’ve really upset your mother.
你还配当哥哥吗
Call yourself a brother? You’re…
别这样 好吧 好吧
Look, come here… Mum. Okay, okay.
每回都这样
Every time.
欧文
Owen.
就位了
In position.
开始
Go.
我进来了
I’m in.
包裹已经到手了 托雷托
I’ve got the package, Toretto.
一根毛都没少
All 12 pounds of him.
爸 爸 爸 爸 爸
Dada. Dada.
你弄得我打偏了
You made me miss my shot.
你在搞什么名堂
What you think you’re doing?
我一直死死盯着你呢
Looking at you dead in the eye.
这个是为了埃琳娜
That was for Elena.
罗兹
Rhodes.
他永远醒不了了
He’s no longer with us.
罗兹选错了目标
Rhodes picked the wrong target.
恭喜你啊 多姆
Congratulations, Dom.
你刚害死了你儿子
You just killed your son.
你错了 他已经被我救了
You’re wrong. I just saved him.
而你的脚刚从老虎脖子上挪开
And you just took your foot off the tiger’s neck.
好了 小家伙 待会有点吵
All right, governor, it’s gonna get noisy.
这是给你准备的
This is for your ears.
好听吗
Good?
我们走
Let’s go.
不 给我拦住他 不许让他下飞机
No! Stop him! Do not let him get off this plane!
又有个大♥麻♥烦
We got another problem.
那辆卡车的导弹够干掉我们所有人
That truck’s got enough missiles to take us all out.
那就别让它干掉
Then don’t give ’em a target.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!