they must stay with the Whigs.
我是女王 不要再这样子了
I am the queen. Do not try to do that thing you do.
不要想做你自己做不到的事
Do not try to manage this, as you cannot.
我知道有哈利给你拍马屁 有阿比盖尔陪你睡
I know that Harley has been in your ear and Abigail in your bed.
够了
Enough!
从现在起 我要你做什么你就做什么
You will be as I wish you to be from now on.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
安妮
Anne.
不要 不 不要
Don’t. No, don’t.
不 你的脸吓到我了 不要
No, your face frightens me. Don’t!
晚安 马尔伯勒夫人
Good night, Lady Marlborough.

不要




早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你的装扮真奇怪 亲爱的
What a strange sight you are, my dear.
不过的确好多了
It is better, though.
我觉得我越老越容易感伤了
I think I’m becoming quite sentimental as I get older.
我还不知道你会感伤呢
Didn’t think you had the capacity for sentimentality.
我原来也这么以为
I didn’t think so either…
但是我最近也被我自己惊讶了
but so much is surprising me lately.
我开始看你曾给我写的
I started looking over some of the
很多 很多 很多封信
many, many, many letters you’ve written me.
“我渴望你的拥抱
“I long for your embrace.
我渴望你的肉体贴在我身上的温度”
I long for the heat from your naked body on mine.”
非常露骨 非常直接
It’s very intense, very explicit.
我那天以为自己乱放在别的地方了
I thought I’d misplaced some of them the other day.
真是一场虚惊
It was quite a fright.
万一那个混♥蛋♥
What if, say, that son of a bitch,
乔纳森·斯威夫特拿到了这些信
Jonathan Swift, got his hands on them?
登在他第二天的报纸上
In his newspaper the next day.
你就被毁了
You would be ruined.
你不会的
You would never.
你不知道我会为我的国家 为了你
You have no idea what I would do for my country…
做出什么事
and for you.
毁了我 你要这么做吗
Ruin me? You would do that?
我会好好用这些信
I will use these letters,
除非你宣布增税
unless you announce the tax rise,
如我所愿地改变内阁位置
change the cabinet as I wish,
并赶走阿比盖尔
and get rid of Abigail.
你不想知道我决定了什么吗
Do you not wish to know what I’ve decided?
我只想知道你很开心
I wish to know that you are happy,
一切结束后 你会神清气爽
and that your spirit will lighten once this is done.
女王要求你交还钥匙
The queen requests the return of your key.
你要交换钥匙 从今天起搬出宫廷
You will return it and vacate court today.
她在哪里
Where is she?
把钥匙拿出来
You will hand over the key.
女王不愿意见你
The queen will not grant you an audience.
安妮
Anne?
我把钥匙交出去了
I handed over my key.
莫利太太 你很生气 我知道
Mrs. Morley, you are angry, I know.
对不起
I am sorry.
我有时候会气得失去理智
I went quite mad for a moment.
开门吧
Just open the door.
拜托 我们能…
Please, just… Could you just…
莫利太太 开门
Mrs. Morley, open the door.
我把那些信都烧了 我烧了
I burned the letters. I burned them.
你想做什么都行
Oh, do what you will.
但我不会回来了
But I will not come back.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我走了 永远走了
I will go and be gone.
都是阿比盖尔干的
Abigail has done this.
她并不爱你
She does not love you.
因为没人会爱我吗
Because how could anyone?
她对我没有所求 和你不一样
She wants nothing from me, unlike you.
她对你没有所求
She wants nothing from you,
然而她现在是小姐了 一年有2000
and yet somehow she is a lady, with 2,000 a year,
哈利则夜夜来和你说话
and Harley sits on your knee most nights.
我真希望你能像她这样爱我
I wish you could love me as she does.
你希望我骗你吗
You wish me to lie to you?
“你看上去像
“You look like a… a…
像是下凡的天使 陛下”
an angel fell from heaven, Your Majesty.”

No.
又是 你看上去就像一只獾
Sometimes, you look like a badger.
-我绝对会告诉你的 -为什么
– And you can rely on me to tell you. – Why?
因为我不会撒谎 这就是爱
Because I will not lie! That is love!
我还有我的事要做
I have my duties to attend to.
我有…
I have…
在过去的几个月里
I have, over the last several months,
我对政♥府♥很不满意
been unhappy with the government.
格多芬勋爵失去的我的信任
Lord Godolphin has lost my confidence.
所以我要任命新的首相
Therefore, I am announcing a new prime minister…
为哈利先生
will be Mr. Harley.
格多芬
Godolphin,
谢谢你的贡献
I thank you for your service.
我们马上开始和法国的和谈
We will sue for peace with France immediately.
我宣布
I have spoken!
解散
All depart!
不要动 我喜欢
Leave that. I like it.
镜子也不要动
The mirrors stay, too.
天啊 你真的觉得你赢了
Oh, my God. You actually think you have won.
我没有吗
Haven’t I?
我们的档次根本不一样
We were playing very different games.
我只知道你的马车在等你
All I know is, your carriage awaits,
我的侍女正拿着一个叫菠萝的东西过来
and my maid is on her way up with something called a pineapple.
出发吗
Go?
出发
Go.


梦见

捅了




再来一次
Do it again!
我在呢
I’m here.
能揉揉我的腿吗
Will you do my legs, please?
当然了
Of course.
热毛巾马上来
Hot towels, now.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我喝了葡萄酒
I’ve had wine.
很棒的葡萄酒
Very good wine.
你应该也喝一点 我去给你拿 会让你好受点的
You should have some. I’ll get you some. It would ease you.
不用
No.
我不懂这些报告
I don’t understand these papers.
我觉得不舒服
I’m feeling unwell.
不好意思
Excuse me a moment, please.
对不起 我不舒服
Sorry. I am unwell.
躺下 我来给你叫医生 亲爱的
Why, lay down. I’ll call the doctor for you, my love.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
医生
Doctor.
怎么样了
What goes on?
他们已经和法国讲和了
They’ve brokered a peace with the French,
当然是付出了很大的代价
giving up too much, of course.
当然了
Of course.
马尔伯勒一周内就会回来了
Marlborough returns in a week.
哈利会换掉他
Harley will move to have him replaced.
既然我们现在已经和法国和谈了
Now that peace with France has been made…
马尔伯勒马上就要回到英格兰了
Marlborough’s return back to England is imminent.
陛下 我想
I wonder, Your Majesty,
是否还应该继续由他统领我们的军队
whether it is right that he is left as head of our forces?
我要扯下他脸上的痣
I will rip his mole from his face.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章机器管家
下一篇文章监守自盗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!