-你帮我们这派向女王说过吗 -没有
– Have you counseled her for our side? – No.
全国的未来都悬于这微妙的平衡中
The country’s future hangs in the balance.
我只关心我要说什么
Mm-hmm. My thing is what I wish to talk about.
你不在乎吗
You do not care?
我以为你是我们这边的
I thought you were on our side.
我站在我自己这边
I’m on my side.
不会改变
Always.
有时候 只是正巧和你一边
Sometimes, it’s a happy coincidence for you.
比如现在 你就有机会拯救国家
Like now. You’ll get a chance to save the country.

阻止
感染
在花♥园♥里找到您真是太幸运了
What tremendous luck to find you in the garden.
我们出来透透气
We were taking the air.
您不喜欢这场战争 我知道
You do not like the war, I know that.
我不喜欢 但我们必须要为之而战
No, I do not, but we must fight for what we fight for.
格多芬和马尔伯勒夫人好像将您隔绝了
Godolphin and Lady Marlborough seem to have corralled you
让您听不到忠实的反对派的声音
so you do not get to hear from your loyal opposition.
我都听过了简报
I am briefed appropriately.
应该都不是当面和您说的吧
Were it in person, I’d believe it.
-我身体不好 -没错
– I am often ill. – True.
可惜是这样的
Sadly true.
就算我们赢了 与法国的战争也会榨干我们
The war with the French will bleed us dry even if we win.
我们现在形势大好
We are in our strongest position now.
如果马尔伯勒在下一场战斗中失利
If Marlborough loses this next battle,
我们将满盘皆输
we could lose all.
当您意识到人♥民♥憎恶战争时
The people hate the war, you realize,
他们已经开始憎恶您了
they begin to hate you.
马尔伯勒夫人没有告诉您利兹的暴♥乱♥吧
Lady Marlborough has not told you of the riots in Leeds?
她没有说
No, she has not.
-我只想请求您遵从自己的内心 -当然了
– All I ask is that you search your heart. – Of course.
而不是马尔伯勒夫人的 是您的内心
Not Lady Marlborough’s heart, your own.
我还要和您的侍女谈谈
I must talk to you of your maid also.
-阿比盖尔 -她应该叫这个名字吧
– Abigail? – I believe that is her name.
马萨姆上校似乎爱上了她 他想娶她
It seems Colonel Masham has fallen for her. He wishes to marry.
她只是一个侍女
She’s just a maid.
这的确不合礼数
It is irregular and inexplicable,
但我为之感动 想帮帮他们
but being sentimental, I am moved to help if possible.
什么叫没找到她
What do you mean she’s not been seen?
她骑着马走了 陛下
She took a horse, Your Majesty.
马和人都没有回来
It did not come back and nor did she.
我应该派骑兵去找
I shall send riders.

No.
我觉得她就是想激怒我 不要派骑兵去
I think she means to vex me. Do not send riders.
万一她摔下了马
In case she has fallen, though.
她是一个优秀的骑手
She’s too good a rider for that.
我很清楚 不用去找她
I know what she is. Do not seek her.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在天堂
You’re in heaven.
那是上帝 你待会就能见到他
That’s God. You’ll meet him later.
-我必须离开这里 -我觉得不可能
– I must go. – I don’t think that’s happening.
躺回去
Lie back.
这能阻止感染
Stop infection.
叫马尔伯勒夫人来
Get Lady Marlborough.
快点 带我去找她
Now! Take me to her!
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her!
外面有狼的吧
There are wolves out there, are there not?
不 陛下 我想应该没有
No, Your Majesty. I don’t think so.
也许她去布莱尼姆 她的宫殿了
Perhaps she’s gone to Blenheim, her palace?
那里还不是宫殿 那是在树林中
There is no palace yet. It is the woods.
我们应该去树林中找找 以防万一
We should check in the trees, just to be sure.
-哈利先生 -抱歉
– Mr. Harley! – I apologize.
希望我们能找到她 而不是她躺在坑中的尸体
I hope we find her, and she’s not dead in a ditch.
但是国事不能怠误
The business of state, however, cannot stop.
陛下 前线已经两周没有消息了
Your Majesty, there has been no word from the front in two weeks.
马尔伯勒显然陷入了苦战
There is no doubt that Marlborough is in trouble.
我们要赶紧派队伍去支援他
We need to send a division immediately to help him.
这只是你的猜想 却要花一大笔钱
Costing a fortune, built on your paranoia,
派人像无头苍蝇一样找
and walking into God knows what.
我们要等待
We need to wait.
我要考虑一下
I will think on it for a while.
这等不了
This cannot wait.
我们要马上行动
We need to act now.
这是不是就像在自己的派对上迟到了
Is it a bit like going late to your party?
如果派对很顺利 他们也不需要你
If the party’s going well, they did not need you,
他们肯定也不想打扰
and they resent the intrusion.
但如果派对不怎么样 你也束手无策
But if it’s going badly, you cannot save it,
你就会后悔为什么为这个派对穿上了你的礼服
and you tend to regret ever putting on your nice gown for it.
这和排队不一样
It is not like a party.
抱歉 首相 只是灵机一动而已
I’m sorry, Prime Minister, a passing thought.
我觉得这的确就像是派对
I think it is like a party.
-完美的比喻 -我们要等着
– A perfect analogy. – We will wait.
确保他们全都穿上了最好的衣服
Make sure they have their best dresses on
让他们随时准备好接到命令后出发
so they’re ready at a moment’s notice.
派一支军队去海边 准备好一艘船
Shift a division to the coast and have a boat at the ready.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
我担心她出了什么事
I worry something has befallen her.
大晚上的 她一个人在外面
It’s night. Out there alone.
她很坚强
She’s strong.
-她不会有事 -是的
– And she’ll be fine. – Yes.
她救了我的命
She saved me my whole life.
没有她 我什么都不是
Without her, I’m nothing.
不是这样的
That is not true.
-您是女王 -我累了
– You are the queen. – I’m tired.
好疼 一切都好疼
It hurts. Everything hurts.
所有人都离开了我
Everyone leaves me.
死去了
Dies.
终于到她了
Finally her.
如果她没有死 我就要切开她的喉咙
If she’s not dead, I will cut her throat.
她也许是故意这样 想伤害我
She may be doing this to hurt me,
让我痛苦欲绝 我不会的
make me dissolve and dissemble. I will not.
她不会有事的 他们会找到她的
She will be fine. They will find her.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你真是个美人
You are a beautiful person.
你闪耀着美好的光芒
You glow with loveliness.
我们会娶你
We will marry you.
-什么 -马萨姆上校想娶你
– What? – Colonel Masham wishes to marry you.
-是吗 -是的 他完全被你迷住了
– He does? – Yes, you’ve quite captured him.
这太荒谬了
That is absurd.
我一无所有
I have nothing to offer.
我就是个穷女佣
I’m a penniless servant.
这对他来说简直就是自毁前程
It would be career suicide for him.
你第一反应是为他考虑吗 你真是太好了
Your first thought is for him? Oh, you are a darling.
我在乎他
I care for him.
但比不上我在乎你
Not in the way I care for you,
但足以愿意嫁给他了
but enough to marry.
说实话 我也想再做回尊贵的小姐
I will not lie, I would like to be a lady again.
没错 没错 趁她不在
Yes, yes, this is right. While she is gone.
如果我们等她回来 她肯定会阻挠
If we wait, she’ll return and yell and stomp about it.
但我必须要赐你
But you must have this.
这是我给你的礼物 我命令你接受
This is my gift to you, and I demand you take it.
当然了 等…
Of course. When…
走…就现在
Let’s… Now.
我 阿比盖尔·希尔 愿意做
I, Abigail Hill, take thee, Samuel Masham,
塞穆尔·马萨姆的合法妻子
to be my lawful wedded husband.
我 塞穆尔·马萨姆 愿意
I, Samuel Masham, take thee,
做阿比盖尔·希尔的合法丈夫
Abigail Hill, to be my lawful wedded wife.
您真是太慷慨了 我真是受宠若惊
It is most generous. I am overwhelmed.
-就说是”赌债”吗 哈利先生 -完美
– Shall we say “Gambling debts,” Mr. Harley? – Excellent.
你们就入住到东侧的房♥间里
Oh, and you are to take apartments in the east wing.
-谢谢你 陛下 -谢谢

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章机器管家
下一篇文章监守自盗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!