而我今天要宣布
I am, therefore, announcing today
女王宣布
that, at Her Majesty’s…
是时候了 弗里曼夫人 这条该死的腿
About time, Mrs. Freeman. This fucking leg.
简直就像有头怪物在咬我 给我砍掉吧
It’s like a monster attacking me. Cut it off for me, will you?
不行 陛下
I don’t think so, Your Majesty.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
马尔伯勒太太让我来的 我惠特牌打得好
Lady Marlborough sent me, as I am an excellent whist player
她因为国事耽搁了
and she has been unavoidably detained with business of state,
但是她马上就会来了
but will be here posthaste.
这是我的国家
It’s my state.
国事应该是我处理的
I am the business of state.
她就这么派她的侍女来吗
Did she actually send me her maid?
陛下 我以前不是侍女的
Your Majesty, I wasn’t always a maid.
我读过书 我会说拉丁文和法文
I’m educated, I speak Latin, French.
我们家族遭遇不幸
My family fell on hard times.
-我还是她的妹妹 -很精彩
– I’m also her cousin. – It’s all very fascinating.
但你还是出去吧 要她过来
You shall leave, regardless, and tell her to come.
它们真可爱
They’re gorgeous.
它们是我的宝贝 把它们放出来
They’re my babies. Let them out, please.
一共有几只
How many are there?
17只
Seventeen.
今天是希尔德布兰德的生日
It’s Hildebrand’s day today.
它是哪一只
Which one is he?
那一只 很害羞 但是很倔强
That one there. Shy, but stubborn.
我能抱抱吗
May I?
他喜欢你
He likes you.
我失去了17个宝宝
I lost some 17 children.
有的出生时就浑身是血
Some were born as blood,
有的出生就没了气
some without breath…
有的只陪伴了我一小段时间就夭折了
and some were with me for a very brief time.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
今天是希尔德布兰德的生日
Today is Hildebrand’s day.
是您失去他的那一天
The day you lost him.
是的
Yes.
每死一个 你也随着他们死去一点
Each one that dies, a little bit of you goes with them.
要和我一起吗
Would you like to join me?
可爱的蛋糕
Oh. Lovely cake.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
-美味 -你真的喜欢
– Delish. – You do like it.
苏西
Hello, Sussy.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
来 你也有份
Come on. There’s some for you, too.
不要吃妈妈的脚
Don’t eat Mummy’s foot.
多漂亮的衣服
What an outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为太过了
I thought it might be too much.
你是来引诱我的还是来强♥奸♥我的
Have you come to seduce me or rape me?
我是一名绅士
I am a gentleman.
那就是强♥奸♥了
So rape, then.

No.
不 你…
No, you are…
你让我很感兴趣
You have intrigued me.
你也是
And you, me.
我对你摘下这一切之后是什么样很感兴趣
I’m intrigued by what you look like under all this.
你真帅气
You’re handsome.
难怪你要化妆掩饰
No wonder you cover it up.
你是谁
Who are you?
不只是普通的侍女
No ordinary maid.
可以说我越陷越深了
It could be said I have fallen far.
可以说我要抓住你
It could be said I aim to catch you.
我也许会允许
I might allow it.
晚安吧 先生
Now good night, sir.
怎么样
Progress?

Uh… She, uh…
她咬了我
She bit me.
这顶假发太丑了
This wig’s ridiculous.
绅士必须要好看
A man must look pretty.
我可不确定她是这么认为的
I’m not entirely sure she approves.
再用你的方式试试 伙计
Try again in your own way, old boy.
很抱歉我之前让阿比盖尔代我去陪你
Apologies regarding sending Abigail in my stead.
她是个可人儿
She was perfectly darling.
希尔德布兰德很喜欢她
Hildebrand really took to her.
是一只兔子吗
Is that a rabbit?
安妮 你太多愁善感了
Anne, you are too sensitive.
你有时候太刻薄 太漫不经心了
And you are too mean and uncaring, some days.
但我有时候还是对你很好的 想想那种时候
Some days, I’m quite lovely, though. Let’s think on them.
安妮
Anne.
你真孩子气
You’re such a child.

一点

意外
强♥暴♥是最痛苦的
I guess all the rapes were the hardest.
让我觉得自己仍由他们摆布
Made me feel at their mercy.
好像我什么都不是
That I was nothing.
你才不是什么都不是 你是个很好的人
You are not nothing. You’re a dear person.
谢谢您
Thank you.
您那么美丽
You’re so beautiful.
别说了 你嘲弄我
Stop it. You mock me.
我没有
I do not.
如果我是男人 肯定要糟蹋您
If I were a man, I would ravish you.
-糟蹋 -够了
– Ravish. – Enough.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
您看
Oh, look.
让他们停下
Make them stop.
什么
What?
停下
Stop!
够了
Enough!
停下
Stop!
走开
Be gone!
这是我的命令
I command it!
走开
Leave!
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it!
-陛下 -我要休息了
– Your Majesty? – Now I must rest.
-我要… -别管我
– Shall I… – Leave me be!
给我
Give me that.
给我
Give me that.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我在哪里
Where am I?
陛下 您在西廊
Your Majesty, you are in the west hallway.
不要这么跟我说话
Don’t speak to me like that!
陛下
Your Majesty.
-蠢丫头 你去哪里了 -对不起
– Stupid girl! Where have you been? – I’m sorry.
带我回去
Take me back.
也许我们该去跳个舞
Perhaps we should dance.
你嘲弄我
You mock me.
不 我就是认为您可以
No. I just believe you can.
肯定会很开心的
That it would be cheery.
我很愿意和您一起跳舞
I would dearly like to dance with you.

Back.
一起 碰
Together. And click.

Throw.
后 前 后
Back, front, back.

Throw.
砍掉她的头 砍掉她的头
Off with her head and off with her head.

Throw.
转 转 转 转
Spin, spin, spin, spin.
12比11
It’s 12-11.
你的射击非常好 阿比盖尔
You’re shooting exceptionally well, Abigail.
你是个好老师
You’ve taught me well.
希望你陪着女王时不要觉得太乏味
I hope you haven’t found your time with the queen too tedious.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章机器管家
下一篇文章监守自盗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!