– Thank you, Your Majesty. – Thank you.
有时候做女王也挺好玩的
Oh, it is fun to be queen sometimes.
旁人也只能想象
Hmm. One can only imagine.
你看错方向了
You’re looking the wrong way.
她能去哪里了 你都派骑兵去找她了
Where could she have gone? You sent riders looking for her?
我早就和你说了
I have told you before.
她也许受伤需要休整几日
She would be sick for several days,
但现在应该也痊愈了
but she would be near recovered by now.
她可能回南安普顿了
She probably went back to Southampton.
去干什么 去计划什么 去做准备吗
To do what? To plan what? To get ready?
我现在硬得不行了 这是我们的新婚之夜
I am as hard as a rock, and it is our wedding night.
躺好了
Lie still.
现在她走了
Now that she is gone,
我发现我比她在时还要忧虑
I find myself more concerned than when she was here.
感觉她好像能随时随地出击
For it is like she could strike from anywhere at any time,
打我个猝不及防
and I will not see it coming.
我必须要冷静
I must be calm.
她走了
She’s gone.
而我结婚了
I’m married.
但我必须做好准备 但是我连我的敌人是谁
But I must be ready. And yet, how to be ready
都不知道 该要怎么做好准备
when I do not know where my enemy is?
我的人生就像一个我觉得我永远要逃离的迷宫
My life is like a maze I continually think I have gotten out of,
只能在眼前找到下一个拐角
only to find another corner right in front of me.
给我备马车
Boy, fetch me a carriage.
米不允许
Mae says no.
我要走了 帮我一把
I’m leaving. Help me up.
米不允许
Mae says no.
你感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better, then?
我的马还活着吗 还是被你们吃了
Is my horse alive, or did you eat it?
我卖♥♥了
I sold it.
但你还是欠我钱
You still owe me, though.
你现在得靠卖♥♥身赚饭钱了
You can suck for your supper from now on.
我会抽二成
I’ll take 20%.
你看起来很贵气 绅士们都喜欢这样的
You seem posh. Gents will like that.
你见过十个沙弗林金币吗
Have you ever seen ten gold sovereigns?
梦里见过
In my dreams.
早上九点去海德公园喷泉
Go to Hyde Park fountain at 9:00 in the morning,
你会发现一个在溜鸭子的男人
and you will see a man walking a duck.
发生了什么 你没事吧
What happened? Are you all right?
那个贱♥人♥ 阿比盖尔给我下药
That cunt, Abigail, poisoned me.
这位抹大拉的玛利亚救了我
Mary Magdalene here found me.
他们强♥奸♥了你吗
Did they rape you?
没有
No, they didn’t.
但是还是有必须用此来交换必需品的时候
But gainful employment is on offer should I need it.
这都是阿比盖尔做的吗
Abigail did this?
是的
Yes.
王国怎么样
How goes the kingdom?
*音乐*
*Music*
*片刻的音乐*
*Music for a while*
*愿你一切所有忧愁就此消失*
*Shall all your cares beguile*
*愿一切*
*Shall all*
*一切*
*All, all*
*愿一切*
*Shall all*
*一切*
*All, all*
*愿你一切所有忧愁就此消失*
*Shall all your cares beguile*
*为什么*
*Wondering*
*为什么*
*Wondering*
*你的痛苦如何消除*
*How your pains were eased*
*消除*
*Eased*
*消除*
*Eased*
*不愿快乐*
*And disdaining to be pleased*
*他们的永恒*
*From their eternal*
*永恒*
*Eternal*
*永恒的乐声*
*Eternal bands*
*直到毒蛇*
*Till the snakes*
*落下 落下*
*Drop, drop*
*落下 落下*
*Drop, drop*
*落下 落下*
*Drop, drop*
马尔伯勒夫人
Lady Marlborough.
天啊
Oh, dear.
侍女穿上了夫人的衣服
The servant is dressed in the clothes of a lady.
多么…奇怪
How… whimsical.
我亲爱的朋友 姐姐
My dear friend and cousin,
真是太好了 看你从…
how good to see you’ve returned from…
地狱归来
Hell.
我相信你以后也会下去的
I’m sure you shall pass through it one day.
你错过了不少事
You’ve missed a few things.
我的婚礼
My marriage.
虽然很简单 但是很美好
It was a simple affair, but beautifully done.
所有人都出去
Everyone leave.
如果你给我奉茶 那恕我并不接受
If you offer me tea, you will forgive me if I don’t accept.
我扪心自问
I have searched my heart,
发现我没有身份 这就是我的短处
and I did not have trust in it, and that is my shame.
我只能任你毁灭我
I could not just stand by and let you destroy me.
这可能都是你教我的
You have perhaps taught me that.
但现在结束了
But it’s over now.
我赢了 我安全了
I have won. I am safe.
我们不用再斗了 这不是很好吗
We do not have to fight anymore. Is that not grand?
如果你能原谅我 我们能一起好好的
If you just forgive me, we can be happy together.
显然你还是需要发泄你的怒火
Obviously, you still have some anger to expiate.
这次我就算了
I’ll allow it this once.
祝你婚姻幸福
Congratulations on your wedded bliss.
你的脸
Your face.
看起来那么糟糕吗 如果我是男人有这种疤
Do I look that bad? If I were a man, it’d be quite dashing,
可是很受欢迎的
a scar like this.
你都去哪里了 萨拉 你为什么就那样离开了
Where have you been, Sarah? Why did you leave like that?
我去骑马了
I went riding.
有暴徒袭击了我
Some bandits attacked me.
我花了好久才把他们击退
It took me a while to fight them off.
你的脸啊
Oh, your poor face.
你真该看看他们
You should see them.
我想你应该被照顾得很好吧
And you’ve been well taken care of, I trust.
我听说还派人来找我了
Some men were eventually sent to find me, I hear.
我很担心你 我以为你…
I was worried for you. I thought you…
你不是故意这样想伤害我吗
You did not do it to try and hurt me?
我不会和你玩这种游戏
I do not play games with you.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
看着我
Look at me.
我就说这一次 亲爱的
I will say this once and plainly, my dearest one.
你必须把阿比盖尔送走
You must send Abigail away.
我是认真的 莫利太太 送走她
From my heart, Mrs. Morley, do it.
我不想
I do not want to.
她是一条毒蛇
She is a viper.
你嫉妒了
You’re jealous.
你要听我说的做
You will do as I say.
-首相和哈利先生求见 -什么事
– The Prime Minister and Mr. Harley. – What is it?
万分抱歉 陛下
A thousand pardons, your Majesty,
但是前线来消息了
but word from the front.
出什么事了
What has happened?
马尔伯勒准备好了 他把他们包围了
Marlborough is ready. He has them outflanked.
他需要派军去攻击海岸
He needs a garrison to attack the coast.
让他们去参加派对吧
Let them go to the party now.
好的 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
什么派对
What party?
这是在你离开时的事
It happened while you were gone.
谢谢你们 先生们 随时告诉我进度
Thank you, gentlemen. Keep me informed of progress.
看到你平安归来真是太好了 马尔伯勒夫人
It is good to see you home and looking so well, Lady Marlborough.
你派兵做得很好嘛
Now, you did very well with the divisions.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know I did.
但是那两个内阁位置
However, the two new cabinet positions,
必须留给辉格党

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章机器管家
下一篇文章监守自盗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!