It is one hour of your time, sir…
就能改变你的人生
but it will change your life.
我们每小时整点都有表演
We have a shows on the hour, every hour.
我喜欢你的裙子
I love your dress.
胆小的可受不了
Surely not for the faint of heart,
我看得出你肯定喜欢
but I can tell you’re gonna love it.
戴帽子的可以半价入场
Half price for anyone who is wearing a hat.
您走运了 先生
That’s you, sir.
欢迎光临巴纳姆博物馆
Welcome to the Barnum Museum.
垃圾
Load of garbage.
天呐 得了吧 什么破玩意
Goodness, no. It’s rubbish.
欢迎光临巴纳姆博物馆 这里是…
Welcome to the Barnum Museum, where everyone’s special…
卖♥♥了几张票
How many tickets?
-三张 -三张
– Three. – Three?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy?
-你今天还卖♥♥出票了吗 -卖♥♥了几张
– Did you sell anymore tickets today? – A few. Yeah.
今天周五 大部分人都急着回家
Most everyone was rushing home, it’s Friday,
我们卖♥♥了几张票
but we sold a few.
我觉得是因为你的博物馆里都是死的东西 爸爸
I think you have too many dead things in your museum, daddy.
是吗
Do you?
她说得对 你需要活的东西
She’s right. You need something alive.
睡吧 你俩
Go to sleep, both of you.
叹为观止的东西
Something sensational.
-还会说这么难的词了 -那是你说的
– That’s a big word. – It’s your word.
不是实心的东西
Something that isn’t stuffed.
-比如美人鱼 -或是独角兽
– Like a mermaid. – Or a unicorn.
-独角兽不是真的 -美人鱼也不是
– Unicorns aren’t real. – Well, mermaids aren’t real either.
你一定是格特鲁德·斯特拉顿
You must be Gertrude Stratton.
我找你儿子
I am looking for your son.
我没有儿子
I don’t have a son.
医院记录可不是这么写的
The hospital record says you do.
叫查尔斯吧 22岁了
Charles, right? Age 22?
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
PT·巴纳姆 为你效劳
P. T Barnum. At your service.
我要组织一场表演
I am putting together a show
我需要一位明星
and I need a star.
你想让人嘲笑我
You want people to laugh at me.
他们反正也笑你 小伙子 何不挣点钱呢
Well, they’re laughing anyway, kid. So, might as well get paid.
我能想象一位士兵 不 将军
I see a soldier. No, a general…
持着剑和枪 骑马飞驰过舞台
riding across the stage with a sword and a gun and…
他穿着最精美的军服
and the most beautiful uniform ever made.
世界各地的人们会前来
People will come from all over the world
他们看到他时 不会发出嘲笑
and when they see him they won’t laugh.
而是会致敬
They’ll salute.
怎么样 姑娘们
How’s it looking girls?
你在找怪胎吗
You looking for freaks?
我知道哪里有
I know where you can find one of them.
是吗
Really?
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
-你好 -先生 你不该进来的
– Hello. – Sir, you shouldn’t be here.
抱歉 是谁在唱歌♥
I’m sorry. Who’s doing that singing?
是你 对吗
It’s you, isn’t it?
先生 我得请你离开
Sir, I’ll have to ask you to leave.
你真是才华横溢 天赋异禀
You are so talented, blessed…
不同凡响
Extraordinary.
独一无二
Unique.
甚至”美丽”
I would even say ‘beautiful’.
先生
Sir,
请放过我吧
please leave me alone.
他们现在不理解 但将来会懂的
They don’t understand, but they will.
这些人真是…
This line is so…
老天呀
Oh, my God! Oh, goodness.
好 安和WD·维勒
OK. Anne and W.D. Wheeler.
兄妹吗
Brother and sister?
-是的 -对
– Yes sir. – Yes.
太好了 你们做什么的
Terrific. And what do you do?
-空中飞人 -空中飞人 好
– Trapeze. – Trapeze. OK.
如果你让我们上台 人们会不高兴的
You know, people aren’t gonna like it if you put us on the stage.
那最好了
Oh, I’m counting on it.
-这是覆盖了…你的… -全身
– Is this over your… – Entire body.
好极了 不用给我看了
Terrific. I don’t need to see it.
可以了
Now.
太棒了
Yes!
我能问问你体重有多少吗
Can I just ask how heavy you are?
有具体的数字吗
Do you have a number for that?
-我不太想说 但是 -就你知我知
– I prefer not to say it, but… – Just between you and me.
500磅
500 pounds.
-你是说750磅吗 -那就750磅吧
– 750 pounds, you said? – 750 pounds, it is!
你叫什么
What’s your name?
瓦西里·帕拉沃斯 先生
Vasily Palvos, sir.
你名字得改
Yeah, we’re gonna change that name.
我觉得你是爱尔兰人
I think you’re Irish.
这表演能成
We have a show.
很好 但要放大五倍
That’s good, but I need it five times bigger.
到处都铺满
And I want it everywhere.
马车 火车侧面 电车 板条箱
Carriages, sides of trains, trolleys, crates…
奶瓶 目之所及都能看到
milk bottles, everywhere they look.
巴纳姆美国博物馆
Barnum’s American Museum.
见到你很高兴 先生
Nice to see you, sir.
你过得浑浑噩噩
You stumble through your days
脑袋低垂
Got your head hung low
天空也是一片阴霾
Your sky’s a shade of gray
好像糊里糊涂的僵尸
Like a zombie in a maze
请来两张
Two, please.
你的内心在沉睡
You’re asleep inside
但你可以振作清醒
But you can shake awake
因为你犹如行尸走肉
‘Cause you’re just a dead man walkin’
还以为那是生活唯一的选择
Thinkin’ that’s your only option
但你可以打开开关 点亮你最晦暗的日子
But you can flick the switch and brighten up your darkest day
高悬的太阳刺得你睁不开眼睛
Sun is up and the color’s blindin’
重新定义一个崭新的世界
Take a world and redefine it
只要抛开你狭隘的思维
Leave behind your narrow mind
你就能焕然一新
You’ll never be the same
清醒过来 活跃起来
Come alive, come alive
点亮你的光芒
Go and light your light
让它发出炫目的光
Let it burn so bright
勇敢向上
Reachin’ up
触及天空
To the sky
那里一片开阔
And it’s open wide
你也活力四射
You’re electrified
世界变成了幻想驰骋的地方
And the world becomes a fantasy
你也超越了自己的一切极限
And you’re more than you could ever be
那是因为这是一场白日梦
‘Cause you’re dreamin’ with your eyes wide open
你清楚自己无法回到过去
And you know, you can’t go back again
回到你曾经生活的世界
To the world that you were livin’ in
因为这是一场盛大的白日梦
‘Cause you’re dreamin’ with your eyes wide open
鲜活起来吧
So, come alive
-莱蒂 他们在等着呢 -等什么
– Lettie! Lettie! They’re waiting! – For what?
-等你 -不
– For you. – No.
他们现在还不知道
They don’t know it yet,
但他们会爱上你的
but they are gonna love you.
相信我
Trust me.
汤姆
Tom.
上去
Up, up.
你的眼神告诉我
I see it in your eyes
你相信了那个谎言
You believe that lie
说你要藏起自己的真面目
That you need to hide your face
不敢走出家门
Afraid to step outside
于是你把自己锁了起来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章死侍
下一篇文章三块广告牌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!