So you lock the door
但你绝不能一直如此
But don’t you stay that way
再也不用活在阴影中
No more livin’ in those shadows
你和我 清楚那是怎样的生活
You and me, we know how that goes
因为一旦你见识到了 你必将焕发新生
‘Cause once you see it, oh you’ll never, never be the same
天上打下一道闪电
A little bit of lightnin’ strikin’
把它存起来 继续闪耀
Bottled up to keep on shinin’
你可以证明自己还有更多精彩
You can prove there’s more to you
不要害怕
You cannot be afraid
清醒过来 活跃起来
Come alive, come alive
点亮你的光芒
Go and light your light
让它发出炫目的光
Let it burn so bright
勇敢向上
Reachin’ up
触及天空
To the sky
那里一片开阔
And it’s open wide
你也活力四射
You’re electrified
世界变成了幻想驰骋的地方
And the world becomes a fantasy
你也超越了自己的一切极限
And you’re more than you could ever be
那是因为这是一场白日梦
‘Cause you’re dreamin’ with your eyes wide open
我们清楚自己不能回到过去
And we know, we can’t go back again
回到我们曾经生活的世界
To the world that we were living in
因为这是一场盛大的白日梦
‘Cause we’re dreamin’ with our eyes wide open
鲜活起来吧
So, come alive
精彩
Bravo.
太棒了
That was great!
-再来 -太好了
– More! – Fantastic.
这可不妙
This is bad.
“罪犯” “可耻”
“Criminal.” “Degrading”.
“马戏团” 这词我喜欢
“A circus.” I like circus.
没错 胖小子
That’s right, fat boy!
你要保护那胡子女人吗
You gonna protect that bearded lady?
-够了 -怪物
– That’s enough. – Freak!
沃特
Walter.
-进去 都进去 -看他们跑了
– Inside, all of you! Right now. – Look at ’em run.
-我们不欢迎你们这种人 -滚吧
– We don’t want your kind. – Get outta here.
没错 你们这些怪物
That’s right, you freaks.
你们的主子叫你们了
Your master’s calling.
够了 先生
That’s quite enough, sir.
没什么可看的了
Nothing more to look at.
不客气
At your service.
把这则评论登在纽约的每一份报纸上
Reprint this review in every paper in New York.
带报纸来的人可以享受半价
Half price tickets to anyone who brings it in.
一个来
Come one!
一起来
Come all!
走进来
Come in!
活起来
Come on!
所有那些梦想迸发的人
To anyone who’s bursting with a dream
一个来
Come one!
一起来
Come all!
你听到
You hear!
那召唤
The call!
所有那些寻求解脱的人
To anyone who’s searching for a way, to break free
获得自♥由♥
Break free
获得自♥由♥
Break free
世界变成了幻想驰骋的地方
And the world becomes a fantasy
你也超越了自己的一切极限
And you’re more than you could ever be
那是因为这是一场白日梦
‘Cause you’re dreamin’ with your eyes wide open
我们清楚自己不能回到过去
And we know, we can’t be go back again
回到我们曾经生活的世界
To the world that we were livin’ in
因为这是一场盛大的白日梦
‘Cause we’re dreamin’ with our eyes wide open
世界变成了幻想驰骋的地方
And the world becomes a fantasy
你也超越了自己的一切极限
And you’re more than you could ever be
那是因为这是一场白日梦
‘Cause you’re dreamin’ with your eyes wide open
我们清楚自己不能回到过去
And we know, we can’t be go back again
回到我们曾经生活的世界
To the world that we were livin’ in
因为这是一场盛大的白日梦
‘Cause we’re dreamin’ with our eyes wide open
因为这是一场盛大的白日梦
‘Cause we’re dreamin’ with our eyes wide open
鲜活起来吧
So come alive
鲜活起来
Come alive
花生 来买♥♥花生啊
Peanuts. Get your peanuts here.
热腾腾的咸花生
Hot, salted peanuts. Piping hot!
我要一份 再给这位女士一份
One for me, one for the lady.
奥马利
O’Malley.
《先驱报》的班内特先生啊
Mr. Bennett from the Herald.
又来看表演了吗
Come to take in another show, huh?
告诉我 巴纳姆先生
Tell me, Mr. Barnum,
你就不介意你卖♥♥的东西都是假的吗
does it bother you that everything you’re selling is fake?
这些微笑是假的吗
Do these smiles seem fake?
不管是怎么来的 这份欢乐都是真的
It doesn’t matter where they come from. The joy is real.
那么你还是慈善家了
So you are a philanthropist?
夸大其词又不是最严重的罪行
Well, hyperbole isn’t the worst crime.
想象力匮乏比太丰富更能让人痛苦
Men suffer more from imagining too little than too much.
大骗子的信条啊
The creed of a true fraud.
班内特先生 你上次笑是什么时候了
Mr Bennett, when was the last time you smiled?
或是好好大笑出来
Or had a good laugh? Like a real laugh?
在剧院里感受不到欢乐的剧评人
A theater critic who can’t find joy in the theater.
谁才是骗子啊
Now who’s a fraud?
班内特先生
Mr. Bennett.
你用来描述我表演的词
That word you used to describe my show,
叫起来挺上口
has a nice ring to it.
这边来
And right this way.
你不觉得我这辈子盲目信任得够多了吗
Don’t you think there is enough ‘blind trust’ in my life?
这样不才好玩吗
Well, isn’t that what makes it fun?
继续走
Keep coming.
好了
Okay.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-这是… -没错
– Is it? – It is.
走吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.

Push.
海伦 那是给你的
Helen, that’s for you.
卡罗琳 这是给你的
And, Caroline, this is for you.
街那头就有一家芭蕾舞学校
There is a ballet school right down the street.
在刚过你父母家的地方
Just past your parents’ house, actually.
别告诉我你买♥♥下这栋房♥子
Don’t tell me you bought this house
就是为了向我父母炫耀你的成功
just to rub my parents’ noses in your success.
不是只为了这个
Well, that wasn’t the only reason.
这是我许诺给你的生活
This is the life I promised you.
我们来吧
Shall we?
菲尼
Phin…
这很美 但我们不需要这么奢侈的
It’s beautiful, but you know, we don’t need all of this to be–
虽然花了我25年的时间
It only took me 25 years, but…
欢迎回家 夏瑞蒂·巴纳姆
Welcome home, Charity Barnum.
-你好 -巴纳姆来了
– Hello, there. – There goes Barnum.
亲爱的 那个年轻人是谁
Hey, sweetheart, who’s that young man over there?
那是菲利普·卡莱尔 据说挺风流的
That’s Phillip Carlyle. A bit of a scandal, they say.
-他的上部戏剧在伦敦大获成功 -戏剧
– His last play was a hit in London. – Play?
花大钱
You pay good money
去看人傻站着念叨两小时
watch people stand around and talk for two hours,
他们还说我是骗子
and they call me a con man.
什么味儿啊 你们闻到了吗
What’s that smell? Do you smell that?
是啊 是有股味儿
Ew, something does smell.
我知道了
I know what it is.
是花生
Peanuts.
我现在就能想象得到
I can see it right now.
“市芭蕾舞团史上最年轻的芭蕾舞演员”
“Youngest prima ballerina in the history of the City Ballet.”
-我不想跳了 -什么 为什么不跳了
– I’m quitting. – What? Why would you quit?
我起步太晚 肯定赶不上的
I started too late. I’ll never catch up.
卡罗琳 你是台上跳得最好的
Caroline, you were the best dancer on that stage.
怎么 你觉得我还分辨不出才艺吗
What? You think I can’t spot talent?
芭蕾要苦练很多年的
Ballet takes years of hard work.
不像马戏团

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章死侍
下一篇文章三块广告牌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!