你们夺走了我的未来
I’m simply returning the favor. Don’t worry, I’ll be a good mentor.
我这是知恩图报 别担心 我会当个好师傅的
Supportive, encouraging. Everything you weren’t.
会支持他 鼓励他 你做不到的事我都能做
And in time, who knows, he might make a good sidekick.
过些时候 谁知道呢 说不定他会变成我的好伙伴
He’s getting away, Bob! We have to do something now.
他要逃了 鲍勃! 我们得赶紧做点什么
What’s happening?
出什么事了?
Stop him! Throw something! I might hit Jack Jack.
快拦下他! 扔点东西上去! 不行 会打到杰杰的
Throw me.
扔我上去
Bob, throw me!
鲍勃 扔我上去!
No!
不!
This isn’t the end of it! I will get your son, eventually.
这事还没完! 总有一天我会抓到你儿子的
I’ll get your son!
我会抓到你儿子的!
Oh, no.
哦 不
Look at Mommy, honey. Don’t look down. Mommy’s got you.
看着妈妈 宝贝 别朝下看 妈妈接住你了
Everything is all right.
没事了
That’s my girl.
不愧是我女儿
Does this mean we have to move again?
是不是我们又得搬家了?
Oh, man.
哦 老大
That was totally wicked!
真是帅呆了!
三个月以后
Do we have to have cheerleaders at the track meet?
田径运动会上一定要有啦啦队长吗?
What is that all about? I always thought it was more…
那有什么意思吗? 我总觉得那样更…
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You’re, uh, Violet, right? That’s me.
你是 唔 薇奥莱特 对吧? 是我没错
See you, Vi. You look different.
回见 小薇 你看起来不一样了
I feel different. Is different okay?
我觉得是不一样了 “不一样”好吗?
Hey, different is… Different is great.
“不一样”么… “不一样”真是太好了
Would you…
你可以…
Yeah? Do you think maybe…
嗯? 你是不是想…
…you and I… Yeah?
…你和我… 嗯?
Do you… Shh.
你是不是…
I like movies. I’ll buy the popcorn. Okay?
我喜欢看电影 我来买爆米花 怎样?
A movie. There you go. Yeah.
看电影 听你的 好
Wait, so Friday? Friday.
等等 那么就在星期五? 星期五
Go, Dash, go. Run!
上 达什 上 跑啊!
Come on, run! Pick up the pace.
快点 跑啊! 加速
Run!
跑啊!
Move it, move it!
慢点 慢点
Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
稍微慢一点
Make it close! Second.
别放弃啊 跟上去! 跑第二
Close second, yeah!
第二名 耶!
That’s my boy!
不愧是我儿子!
Dash, I’m so proud of you.
达什 你真是太让我自豪了
I didn’t know what the heck you wanted me to do.
我都搞不明白你到底要我干什么
Behold the Underminer!
看哪! 我是钻地狂人!
I am always beneath you,
我一直在你们下面
but nothing is beneath me!
可是没人在我下面!
I hereby declare war on peace and happiness!
我现在对和平和幸福宣战!
Soon all will tremble before me!
要不了多久 一切都会在我面前发抖!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!