Everything’s okay. Go back to bed. It’s late.
没什么事 去睡觉吧 已经很晚了
Good night, Mom. Night, Dad. Good night.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸 晚安
In fact, we should all be in bed.
其实我们都该去睡了
Request claim on claim numbers 158183…
索赔请求 索赔号158183…
Haven’t you got him yet? Where is he?
你还没把他找来? 他在哪儿?
Mr. Huph would like to talk to you in his office.
哈夫先生要你到他办公室谈谈
Now? Now.
现在? 现在
Sit down, Bob.
坐 鲍勃
I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy.
我很不开心 鲍勃 很不开心
Ask me why. Okay. Why?
问我为什么呀 好吧 为什么?
Why what? Be specific, Bob.
什么为什么? 说具体点 鲍勃
Why are you unhappy?
为什么你不开心?
Your customers make me unhappy.
你的客户让我不开心
What, you’ve gotten complaints?
什么 你接到投诉了?
Complaints I can handle.
投诉我倒能应付
What I can’t handle is your customers’ inexplicable knowledge
可我不能应付的是你的客户 对我们公司内部运作方式
of lnsuricare’s inner workings! They’re experts. Experts, Bob!
竟然了如指掌! 他们都是专家 专家!
Exploiting every loophole, dodging every obstacle!
他们会利用每一个漏洞 绕开 每一个障碍!
They’re penetrating the bureaucracy!
他们完全看穿了我们的制度!
Did I do something illegal? No.
我做了什么不合规定的事吗? 没有
We shouldn’t help our customers? The law requires that I answer no.
你能说我们不该帮助客户吗? 法律要求我对此回答”否”
We’re supposed to help people. Help our people!
我们应该帮助人们 应该帮助我们的人!
Starting with our stockholders.
从我们的股东开始
Who’s helping them out, huh?
谁在帮他们解决困难呢 唔?
You know, Bob, a company…
你知道 鲍勃 一家公司…
Is like an enormous clock.
就好比一台巨大的时钟
is like an enormous… Yes. Precisely.
…就好比一台… 说得对 非常正确 …
It only works if all the little cogs mesh together.
只有当每一个小齿轮都紧密咬合 它才能工作
Now, a clock needs to be cleaned, well lubricated and wound tight.
那么 时钟需要清洗 加润滑油 和上紧发条
The best clocks have jewel movements, cogs that fit, that cooperate by design.
一流的时钟有着按设计 密切配合的轴承和齿轮
I’m being metaphorical, Bob. Know what I mean by cooperative cogs?
我是在打比方 鲍勃 知道我在用齿轮比喻什么?
Bob?
鲍勃?
Bob? Look at me when I’m talking to you, Parr.
鲍勃? 我跟你说话的时候 你要看着我 帕尔
That man out there, he needs help. Don’t change the subject.
外面那个人 他需要帮助 不要改变话题
We’re discussing your attitude. He is getting mugged!
我们现在讨论的是你的态度 他正被人抢!
Well, let’s hope we don’t cover him. I’ll be right back.
哦 那么但愿我们不用赔他钱 我马上回来
Stop right now or you’re fired!
给我站住 要不就解雇你!
Close the door.
把门关上
Get over here, now.
到这边来 快
I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy.
我很不开心 鲍勃 很不开心
He got away. Good thing, too.
他跑了 那也很好嘛
You were this close to losing your…
你差一点就丢了你的…
Please report to operating room 722 immediately.
请立刻前往722手术室报到
How is he? He’ll live.
他怎样? 不会死
I’m fired, aren’t I? You think?
我被解雇了 是吗? 你说呢?
What can I say, Rick? Nothing you haven’t said before.
我还能说什么 瑞克? 能说的你以前都说过了
Someone was in trouble. Always.
有个人遇到麻烦了 有个人总是遇到麻烦
I had to do something. Every time you say that,
我不得不做一些事 每次你说这话
it’s a month and a half of trouble for me.
我就要忙上一个半月
Hundreds of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars.
用掉纳税人的几十万块钱
I know. We pay to keep the company quiet.
我知道 我们花钱封住这些公司的嘴
We pay damages, erase memories, relocate your family.
我们赔偿损失 消除记忆 重新安置你的家人
Every time it gets harder. Money, money, money.
一次比一次困难 钱啊钱啊钱
We can’t keep doing this. We appreciate what you did in the old days,
我们也不能老这么干 我们很 感激你在当年做的事
but those days are over. From now on, you’re on your own.
可那种时候已经过去了 从现在起 你得自力更生了
Listen, Bob. Maybe I could relocate you,
听着鲍勃 也许我还能再安置你一次
you know, for old times’ sake.
你知道 看在过去的份上
I can’t do that to my family. Everyone just got settled.
我不能对我的家人那样做 他们都刚刚安顿下来
I’ll make it work. Thanks.
我能解决的 谢谢
Take care of yourself.
好自为之吧
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么?
I don’t know. Something amazing, I guess.
不知道 我猜…是奇迹吧
Me, too, kid.
我也在等 孩子
Huh?
唔?
“Hold still”?
“静止不动”?
Match: Mr. Incredible.
匹配:神奇超人
Room is secure. Commence message.
室内安全 开始传送信息
Hello, Mr. Incredible. Yes, we know who you are.
你好 神奇超人 对 我们知道你是谁
Rest assured, your secret is safe with us.
请放心 我们会保守你的秘密
My name is Mirage. We have something in common.
我叫米拉婕 我们有一些共同点
According to the government, neither of us exist.
按照政府的说法 我们 两人都是不存在的
Please pay attention, as this message is classified
请认真听好 因为本信息是
and will not be repeated.
机密的 而且不会重复
I represent a top secret division of the government,
我代表政府的一个绝密部门
designing and testing experimental technology,
设计并测试试验中的技术
and we have need of your unique abilities.
我们需要你的特殊能力
Something happened at our testing facility.
在我们的试验区发生了一些事
Honey! Huh? What?
亲爱的! 啊? 什么?
Dinner’s ready. Okay.
晚饭准备好了 好的
…it is contained within an isolated area,
…虽然它被封闭在一个孤岛上
it threatens to cause incalculable damage to itself and our facilities,
但它有可能给自身和我们的设施造成 难以估量的破坏
jeopardizing hundreds of millions of dollars…
可能造成上亿元的损失…
Is someone in there?
你房里有人?
It’s the TV, trying to watch. Because of its sensitive nature…
电视啦 我在看电视 由于它的敏感性…
Stop. It’s time for dinner. One minute!
别看了 该吃饭了 马上就好!
If you accept, your payment will be triple your current annual salary.
如果你接受的话 报酬将是 你当前年薪的三倍
Call the number on the card.
请按名片上的号码打电话
Voice matching will ensure security.
我们会用语音匹配技术保证安全性
The supers aren’t gone, Mr. Incredible. You’re still here.
超级英雄并没有离去 神奇超人 你还在
You can still do great things. Or…
你仍旧可以创造丰功伟绩 当然…
…you can listen to police scanners. Your choice.
…你也可以去偷听警方频道 选择权在你
You have 24 hours to respond.
你可以在24小时内作出答复
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
This message will self destruct.
本信息将自我销毁
Uh oh.

You are one distracted guy.
你好像有很多心事
Am I? I don’t mean to be.
是吗? 我也不想这样
I know you miss being a hero and your job is frustrating.
我知道你很想去当英雄 你现在的工作又很无聊
I just want you to know how much it means
我只是希望你明白 尽量保住
to me that you stay at it anyway.
你现在的工作对我有多重要
Honey? About the job? What?
亲爱的? 说到我的工作… 怎么?
Something’s happened. What?
出了点事 什么?
The, uh… What?
唔… 怎么了?
The company is sending me to, uh, a conference.
公司要派我去…唔…开会
A conference? Out of town.
开会? 在外地
I’m gonna be gone for a few days.
我要离开几天
They’ve never sent you to a conference before. This is good, isn’t it?
他们以前从来没派你去开过会 这是好事 对吗?
Yes.
对 是的
You see? They’re finally recognizing your talents.
你瞧 他们终于承认你的能力了
You’re moving up. Yes.
你要高升了 是啊
Honey! This is wonderful! Yes, it is.
亲爱的! 这可太好了! 对 太好了
Hello?
喂?
This is Mr. Incredible.
我是神奇超人
I’m in.
我接受
The Omnidroid 9000 is a top secret prototype battle robot.
万能机器人9000 是一台绝密的战斗机器人原型机
lts artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem
它的人工智能使它能够解决
it’s confronted with. And, unfortunately…
遇到的任何问题 不幸的是…
Let me guess. It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders.
让我猜一下 它已经聪明到 不肯服从命令了
We lost control.
我们失去了对它的控制
Now it’s loose in the jungle, threatening our facility.
现在它就在 丛林里游荡 威胁着我们的设施
We’ve had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety.
为了安全 我们只好撤走岛上所有人
How am I going in?
我要怎么进入?
The Omnidroid’s defenses necessitate an air drop from 5000 feet.
考虑到万能机器人的防御能力 我们只能从5000英尺空投
lts cloaking devices make it difficult to track.
它的隐形装置使我们很难跟踪它
We’re pretty sure it’s on the southern half of the island.
可以肯定的是它正在岛的南半部份
One more thing. Obviously it represents a significant investment.
还有一点 显然我们对它投资很大
You want me to shut it down without destroying it.
你要我在不摧毁它的情况下把他关掉
You are Mr. Incredible.
你是神奇超人嘛
I’ve got to warn you, it’s a learning robot.
我必须警告你 它是学习型机器人
Every moment you fight it increases its knowledge of how to beat you.
你和它战斗的时间越长 它就越能了解该怎样击败你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!