你从哪里看出来这是特制的?
I don’t know. Why’d Mom try to hide it?
我不知道 可你想 妈妈干吗要藏着它呢?
Snug, I’m calling in a solid you owe me.
斯纳格 我是要你还我一个人情
What do you need? A jet. What do you got that’s fast?
你想要什么? 一架飞机 你有这么快的东西吗?
Let me think.
让我想想
lsland approach. India Golf niner niner checking in.
接近目的地IG99请求准入
VFR on top. Over.
在上方作目视飞行 完毕
IG99 lsland tower, this is India Golf niner niner
塔台 我是
requesting vectors to the initial.
请求引导 完毕
Easy, Helen. Easy. Easy, girl.
别紧张 海伦 放松 姑娘
You’re overreacting. Everything’s fine. They’re just all getting coffee.
你反应过头了 一切都很顺利 他们只是都去喝咖啡了
At the same time. Yeah.
正好一起去的 对
You sir, truly are “Mr. Incredible”.
你 先生 真是”神奇超人”
I was right to idolize you.
我以前崇拜你是对的
I always knew you were tough, but tricking the probe
我早就知道你是硬汉 可你居然会躲在另一个超人的骨头后面
by hiding under the bones of another super? Oh, man!
骗过探测器? 哦 老兄!
I’m still geeking out about it!
我现在想起来还是觉得佩服!
And then you had to just go and ruin the ride.
可接下来你就不够意思了
I mean, Mr. Incredible calling for help? “Help me, help me.”
神奇超人居然呼救? “救救我 救救我”
Lame, lame, lame.
丢脸 丢脸 丢脸
All right, who did you contact? Contact? What are you talking about?
好吧 你找的是谁? 找谁? 你在说什么?
I am referring to last night at 23:07 hours
我说的是昨晚23:07
while you were snooping around. You sent out a homing signal.
在你到处偷窥的时候 你发出了一个 导航信号
I didn’t know about the homing device.
我不知道导航装置的事
And now a government plane is requesting permission to land here.
现在有一架政府的飞机请求在这里降落
Who did you contact? I didn’t send for a plane.
你找的是谁? 我没有叫飞机来
Play the transmission.
把通话录音放给他听
India golf checking in. Helen!
IG99请求准入 海伦!
So you do know these people.
这么说你认识这帮人
Well, then, I’ll send them a little greeting.
好吧 那我就小小地问候他们一下
Ow! Violet!
噢! 薇奥莱特!
It’s not my fault.
不是我的错
Dash ran away, I knew I’d get blamed for it.
是达什偷跑出来 我知道 你肯定要为这事骂我
That’s not true!
不是这样的!
You said, “Something’s up with Mom. We have to find out what.
是你说:”妈妈好像有点事 我们一定要弄明白”
…and it’s not my fault! Hundred percent all yours idea!
…这不是我的错! 百分之百都是你的主意!
Wait a minute. You left Jack Jack alone?
等一下 你们把杰杰一个人扔下了?
Of course we got a sitter. We got someone, Mom.
我们当然找人代看了 我们找了人的 妈妈
We wouldn’t do that. Thanks a lot!
我们不会让他一人在家的 多谢了!
All right, well, who’d you get?
好吧 你们找的是谁?
You don’t have to worry about one thing.
你什么也不用担心
I’ve got baby sitting wired. I’ve taken courses, learned CPR,
我天生就会带孩子 还上过课 学过心肺复苏术
excellent marks and certificates. Kari.
成绩优秀 还拿了证书 凯莉
I brought Mozart to play while he sleeps
我带了莫扎特的音乐 在他睡觉时放
because leading experts say Mozart makes babies smarter.
因为专家说莫扎特的音乐能让 宝宝更聪明
Kari…
凯莉…
The beauty is they don’t have to listen ’cause they’re asleep!
妙就妙在他们不一定要听 因为他们是睡着的!
I wish my parents played Mozart
要是我爸妈当年放过莫扎特就好了
because half the time I don’t know what anyone’s talking about.
因为不管什么人说话 我总有一半 时间听不懂他们说什么
Kari, I really don’t feel comfortable with this.
凯莉 这事我真觉得不太好
I’ll pay you for your trouble, but I’d rather call a service.
给你惹的麻烦我会补偿的 不过我还是想叫服务公司来
There’s really no need, Mrs. Parr.
真的没有必要 帕尔太太
I can totally handle anything this baby can dish out.
宝宝有什么事我全能对付
Can’t I, little baby? I can handle it.
对不对 小宝宝? 我能对付的
Who can handle it?
谁能对付呀?
India Golf niner niner transmitting in the blind guard.
IG99报告误击
Disengage. Repeat, disengage.
取消攻击 重复 取消攻击
Repeat, disengage. Friendlies…
重复 取消攻击 这是友机…
No! Call off the missiles. I’ll do anything.
不! 快取消导弹攻击 要我 做什么都行
Too late. Fifteen years too late.
太晚了 晚了整整十五年
Friendlies two zero miles south southwest of your position.
在你西南偏南方向20英里的是友机
Angels 10. Track east. Disengage.
高度10 航向正东 取消攻击
Vi! Put a force field around the plane.
小薇! 在飞机周围造一个力场出来
You said not to use our powers.
你说过我们不能用超能力
I know what I said. Listen to what I’m saying now!
我知道我说过 照我现在说的做!
Disengage. Repeat, disengage!
取消攻击 重复 取消攻击!
Mom? Violet!
妈妈? 薇奥莱特
Mayday. India Golf niner niner is buddy spiked. Abort!
呼救 IG99被友方锁定 取消!
There are children aboard.
飞机上有小孩
There are children aboard! No!
飞机上有小孩 不!
Put a field around us now! I’ve never done one that big.
快给我们造个力场! 我从来没做过这么大的
Do it now!
快做!
Abort, abort, abort!
取消 取消 取消!
Abort, abort, abort!
取消 取消 取消!
Brace yourselves!
振作点!
Mom! Everybody calm down.
妈妈! 大家都冷静点
I’ll tell you what we’re not gonna do.
我要告诉你们不该怎样
We’re not gonna panic, we’re not… Look out!
我们不该慌张 我们不该… 当心!
Oh, my God! Who’s idea was this? What are we gonna do?
哦 天哪! 这是谁的主意啊? 我们该怎么办?
We’re dead! We’re dead!
我们死定了! 我们死定了!
It blew up! We survived but we’re dead!
飞机爆炸了! 我们捡了一条命 可还是死定了!
Stop it!
够了!
We are not gonna die!
我们不会死的!
Both of you will get a grip.
你们两个都给我精神点
Or so help me I will ground you for a month!
否则就关你们一个月!
Understand?
明白吗?
We have a confirmed hit. Target was destroyed.
已经确认命中 目标被摧毁
Ah, you’ll get over it.
啊 你会挺过来的
I seem to recall you prefer to “work alone”.
我好像记得你是喜欢”单干”的
Release me. Now!
快放了我!
Or what? I’ll crush her.
不然怎样? 我就捏碎她
That sounds a little dark for you. Well, go ahead.
你这话听起来可有点邪恶 好 你就捏吧
It’ll be easy. Like breaking a toothpick.
这很容易的 就像折断牙签一样
Show me.
那就让我看看
I knew you couldn’t do it.
我就知道你做不到
Even when you have nothing to lose.
即使你已经没什么可失去了
You’re weak.
你很弱
And I’ve outgrown you.
我对你已经没兴趣了
Those were short range missiles. Land based.
那是近程导弹 陆基的
That way is our best bet.
往那个方向去希望最大
You want to go toward the people that tried to kill us?
你要去想杀我们的人呆的地方?
If it means land, yes. Do you expect us to swim there?
假如那里是陆地 那你说得对 你希望我们游过去?
I expect you to trust me.
我希望你们相信我
What a trooper.
真是个好兵
I’m so proud of you.
你太让我自豪了
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
I think your father is in trouble.
我想你们的爸爸是遇到麻烦了
If you haven’t noticed, we’re not doing so hot either.
你大概没注意到 我 们现在也好不到哪儿去
I’m going to look for him.
我要去找他
And that means you’re in charge until I get back, Violet.
也就是说在我回来以前 这里就交给你了 薇奥莱特
What? You heard her.
什么? 你听见她说了
Put these on. Your identity is your most valuable possession.
把这戴上 你们的身份是你 们最重要的东西
Protect it.
要保护好
And if anything goes wrong, use your powers.
要是出了什么事 就用你们的超能力吧
But you said never to use… I know what I said!
可你说过永远不要用… 我知道我说过!
Remember the bad guys on those shows you used to watch on Saturday mornings?
你们还记得星期六上午节目里的那些坏蛋吗?
Well, these guys are not like those guys.
这些家伙可跟他们不一样
They won’t exercise restraint because you’re children.
他们不会因为你们是小孩就手下留情
They will kill you if they get the chance.
他们一有机会就会杀了你们
Do not give them that chance.
不要给他们机会
Mom? Vi, I’m counting on you.
妈妈? 小薇 我就全靠你了
There’s… I’m counting on you. Be strong.
有些… 我就全靠你了 坚强点
Dash, if anything goes wrong, I want you to run as fast as you can.
达什 要是出了什么事 我要你能跑多快就跑多快
As fast as I can? As fast as you can.
能跑多快就跑多快? 能跑多快就跑多快
Stay hidden. Keep each other safe. I’ll be back by morning.
躲在这里 互相保护 天亮前我会回来的
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom, what happened on the plane. I’m sorry.
妈妈 飞机上的事 我很抱歉
I wanted to help. When you asked me to… I’m sorry.
我想帮忙的 可你要我帮的时候… 我很抱歉
Shh. It isn’t your fault.
这不是你的错
It wasn’t fair for me to suddenly ask so much of you.
我一下子对你要求这么高也不公平
But things are different now.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!