可现在情况不同了
And doubt is a luxury we can’t afford anymore, sweetie.
你要是再缺少信心 后果我们大家都经受不起
You have more power than you realize.
你的力量要比你意识到的更大
Don’t think. And don’t worry.
不要多想 也不要担心
If the time comes, you’ll know what to do.
到时候你会知道怎么做的
It’s in your blood.
这是你天生的
He’s not weak, you know.
他不是软弱 你知道的
What?
什么?
Valuing life is not weakness.
珍视生命不是弱点
Hey. Look, if you’re talking about what happened in the containment unit,
嘿 假如你说的是牢房里的事
I had everything under control.
那时一切都在我掌握之中
And disregarding it is not strength.
漠视生命也不是力量
I called his bluff, sweetheart, that’s all.
他虚张声势 我就拆穿了他 亲爱的 就是这样
I knew he wouldn’t have it in him to actually…
我知道他不会真那么…
Next time you gamble, bet your own life!
下次你要是想赌博的话 拿你自己的命去赌吧!
A rocket?
火箭?
Well, not that this isn’t fun, but I’m gonna go look around.
不是说这不好玩 不过我还是想到别处看看
What do you think is going on here? You think we’re on vacation?
你以为这里是什么地方? 你以为我们在度假?
Mom and Dad’s lives could be in jeopardy.
妈妈和爸爸可能有生命危险
Or worse, their marriage.
或者更糟 他们的婚姻也有危险
Their marriage?
他们的婚姻?
So, the bad guys are trying to wreck Mom and Dad’s marriage.
这么说那些坏蛋是想拆散 爸爸和妈妈
Forget it. You’re so immature.
当我没说吧 你还太小
I’m gonna go look around. Mom said to stay hidden.
我要去走走看看 妈妈说了要躲在这里
I’m not gonna leave the cave. Sheesh.
我不会走出山洞的
Cool!
酷!
Cool!
酷!
Roger. We are ready for launch.
明白 我们已经可以发射
Vi, Vi! What did you do?
小薇! 小薇! 你干了什么?
ETA two niner. Over.
ETA 29 完毕
TCI clear. Condition yellow. Status norm.
TCI完成 黄色状况 状态正常
Not responding to IFF.
IFF没有反应
IRCM reads negative.
IRCM读数为负
Bob. What?
鲍勃 什么?
I didn’t say anything.
我什么也没说
Identification, please.
请出示身份证明
Hey! Hey, Violet! Come here, look. What?
嘿! 薇奥莱特! 过来 瞧 什么?
It talks! What?
它会说话! 什么?
There. That one.
在那儿 那只
Voice key incorrect.
语音密钥不正确
“Voice key”? Voice key incorrect.
“语音密钥”? 语音密钥不正确
Wait a second.
等一下
What do we do? Run!
我们怎么办? 快跑!
Where are we going? Away from here!
往哪儿跑? 离开这里!
Intruder alert.
入侵警报
There isn’t much time. No, there isn’t.
时间不多 对 时间不多
In fact, there’s no time at all.
其实根本没有时间
Please… Why are you here?
求你… 你为什么会在这里?
How can you possibly bring me lower? What more can you take away from me?
你怎么可能把我放下来? 你还能从我这里夺走什么?
Family survived the crash.
你的家人在坠机时没有死
They’re here on the island! They’re alive?
他们现在就在岛上! 他们还活着
Helen? Hello.
海伦? 你好
You must be Mrs…
你一定是…
She was helping me to escape. No.
她正在帮我逃走 不对
That’s what I was doing.
那是我做的事
Let go of me!
放开我!
Let go, you lousy, lying, unfaithful creep!
放开 你这个恶心 爱撒谎 不忠的讨厌鬼!
How could I betray the perfect woman?
我怎么可能背叛这么完美的女人?
Oh, you’re referring to me now? Where are the kids?
哦 你这是在说我? 孩子们呢?
They triggered the alert. What?
他们弄响了警报 什么?
Security’s in the jungle. Get going. Our kids are in danger?
警卫正在树林里 快走 咱们的孩子有危险?
If you suspected danger, why’d you bring them?
要是你担心有危险 干吗还带他们出来?
They stowed away. You’re not striking the proper tone.
他们是偷偷跟来的 你也没资格这样说话
Think they’re supers? Dash, remember what Mom said.
你觉得他们是超人? 达什 记住妈妈说的话
What? Stop talking!
什么? 不许说话!
Hold it! Freeze! Dash, run!
站住! 不许动! 达什 快跑!
What? Run!
什么? 快跑!
They’re supers! Get the boy!
他们是超人! 去抓那男孩!
Show yourself!
给我出来!
I’m alive. Yeah!
我还活着
I should’ve told you I was fired, I admit it.
我早该告诉你我被解雇了 我承认
But I didn’t want you to worry.
可我不想让你担心
You didn’t want me to worry?
你不想让我担心?
We’re running for our lives through some godforsaken jungle.
可我们现在却在荒无人烟 的树林里奔命
You keep trying to pick a fight, but I’m just happy you’re alive.
你老是想和我吵 可我只是很高兴你还活着
I know you’re there, Little Miss Disappear.
我知道你在那里 隐身小姐
You can’t hide from me.
你躲不过我的
There you are. Hey!
你在那里 嘿!
Don’t touch my sister!
不许碰我姐姐!
How are you doing that? I don’t know!
你怎么做到的? 我不知道
Whatever you do, don’t stop!
不管怎样 千万别停啊!
Mom! Dad! Hey!
妈妈! 爸爸!
Kids.
孩子们
You’re all right. You’re all right.
你们都没事 你们都没事
We were so worried. I thought I’d never see you again.
我们担心死了 我以为再也见不到你们了
I love you.
我爱你
Time out!
时间到!
What have we here? Matching uniforms?
这算什么? 一样的制服?
Oh, no! Elastigirl?
哦 不! 弹力女侠?
You married Elastigirl? Whoa!
你娶了弹力女侠? 哇!
And got busy!
还干得很卖力!
It’s a whole family of supers.
这是超人一家啊
Looks like I’ve hit the jackpot!
看来我是中大奖了!
Oh, this is just too good!
哦 这真是太好了!
The ship’s unique design… There were no fatalities…
这艘船的设计很独特… 事故中无人死亡…
Huh? Huh? Oh, come on! You gotta admit, this is cool.
哈? 哈? 哦 快点! 你得承认这很酷
Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically,
就像电影一样! 机器人会戏剧性地出现
do some damage. Throngs of screaming people!
造成一些破坏 到处是尖叫的人群!
And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day!
就在一切希望都落空的时候 万恶霸王会拯救世界!
I’ll be a bigger hero than you ever were!
我会成为比从前的你还伟大的英雄!
You mean you killed off real heroes so that you could pretend to be one?
你是说你杀光真的英雄 好让自己假冒英雄?
Oh, I’m real. Real enough to defeat you!
我是真的 真到足可以打败你!
And I did it without your precious gifts,
而且我不是依靠你那种罕见的 天赋
your oh so special powers.
你那种特殊的超能力
I’ll give them heroics.
我会让他们看到英雄的壮举
I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen!
我会让他们看到有史以来 最震撼人心的英雄壮举!
And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions
然后等我老了 也玩够了 我就会卖掉我的发明
so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super.
这样所有人都能成为超级英雄 所有人都能当超人
And when everyone’s super…
要是所有人都是超人…
…no one will be.
…那也就没有超人了
Fire at will!
自由射击!
It’s overwhelming the tanks.
它打得坦克毫无还手之力
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
This is my fault. I’ve been a lousy father.
这是我的错 我是一个糟糕的父亲
Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued
对自己拥有的东西视而不见 因为自己被低估而耿耿于怀
that I undervalued all of you. Dad?
却低估了你们所有人 爸爸?
Shh. Don’t interrupt.
嘘 别打岔
So caught up in the past that I…
我太沉缅于过去…
You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it.
你们是我最重要的冒险 可我却差一点忘记你们
I swear, I’m gonna get us out of this safely if I…
我发誓 我要把大家安全地带出去 假如我…
Well, I think Dad has made some excellent progress today
我看爸爸今天进步非常大
but I think it’s time we wind down now.
不过现在我们该下来了
We need to get back to the mainland.
我们得回大陆去
I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead.
我在来的路上看见过一个飞机库 笔直走就到
Where are all the guards?
卫兵都去哪儿了?
Go, go!
上 上!
Hey, every time they run, you take a shot.
他们每跑一次 你就开一瓶酒
This is the right hangar, but I don’t see any jets.
就是这个机库 可我没看见飞机
A jet’s not fast enough. What’s faster than a jet?
飞机不够快 什么东西比飞机还快?
How about a rocket?
坐火箭怎样?
Great! I can’t fly a rocket. You don’t have to.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!