I only wanted to help! And what did you say to me?
我只想要帮忙! 可你对我说了什么呢?
Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.
那就飞回家去 巴迪 我是单干的
It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson.
我的心都被撕碎了 不过我也学到了重要的一课
You can’t count on anyone.
不能相信任何人
Especially your heroes.
尤其是你的英雄
I was wrong to treat you that way. I’m sorry.
我那样对你是错了 我很抱歉
See? Now you respect me, because I’m a threat.
瞧见了吗? 现在你知道尊重我了 因为我对你是威胁
That’s the way it works.
天下的事情就是这样
There’s a lot of people, whole countries who want respect.
世上有许多人想得到尊重
And they will pay through the nose to get it.
可他们要付出很高的代价才能得到
How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons.
你知道我是怎么发财的? 我发明武器
Now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I’ll get…
现在我有了一部只有我自己才能 打败的武器 如果我开动它 就会…
You sly dog! You got me monologuing.
你这老狐狸! 你引诱我发表长篇大论
I can’t believe it.
我真是不能相信
It’s cool, huh? Zero point energy.
很酷吧? 是零点能
I save the best inventions for myself.
我把最好的发明留给自己用
Am I good enough now?
我现在够强了吧?
Who’s super now?
现在谁才是超人?
I’m Syndrome! Your nemesis and…
我是万恶霸王! 是你的冤家对头和…
Oh, brilliant!
哦 很好!
All right, try this one on for size, big boy.
好吧 试试这个是不是够劲
Gazerbeam.
激光眼
Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated.
生命读数为负 神奇超人已被消灭
This project has completely confiscated my life, darling.
这个项目耗费了我毕生的精力
Consumed me as only hero work can.
只有英雄的工作才能这样吸引我
My best work, I must admit.
我得承认 这是我最好的作品
Simple, elegant, yet bold. You will die.
简洁 优雅 又大胆 你会非常喜欢的
E, I just… I did Robert’s suit,
E 我只要… 我做好了罗伯特的衣服
and it turned out so beautiful, I had to continue.
因为它实在太美了 我只好接着做下去
It’s great to see you, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.
见到你真是很高兴 可我不 明白你在说什么
I just… Yes, words are useless.
我只要… 对 语言是无用的
Gobble, gobble, gobble. Too much of it, darling. Too much!
真要说起来话就太长了 亲爱的 太长了!
That is why I show you my work.
所以才要让你亲眼看我的作品
That is why you are here.
所以你才会来这儿
Edna Mode.
埃德娜模式
And guest.
还有客人
Come. Sit.
来 坐
Cream and sugar? Thanks.
加奶油和糖? 谢谢
I started with the baby. Started?
我就从小宝宝开始 开始?
Shh! Darling!
安静点 亲爱的!
I cut it a little roomy for the free movement.
我把它裁得稍微 宽松点 好让他能自由活动
The fabric is comfortable for sensitive skin,
这种布料可以让娇嫩的皮肤感到 非常舒适
and can also withstand a temperature of over 1000 degrees.
还能经受住1000度以上的高温
Completely bulletproof.
绝对防弹
And machine washable, darling. That’s a new feature.
而且可以机洗 亲爱的 这可是新增加的特性
What on earth do you think the baby will be doing?
你到底以为小宝宝会去干什么?
Well, I’m sure I don’t know, darling. Luck favors the prepared.
哦 可以肯定的是我不知道 有备无患嘛
I didn’t know the baby’s powers, so I covered the basics.
我不知道小宝宝的超能力是什么 所以只包含了基本功能
Jack Jack doesn’t have any powers. No?
杰杰根本没有超能力 没有吗?
Well, he’ll look fabulous anyway.
反正他穿上以后会让你大吃一惊
Your boy’s suit I designed to withstand enormous friction
我把你儿子的衣服设计为可以 承受巨大的摩擦
without heating up or wearing out. A useful feature.
同时不会升温或破损 很有用的功能
Your daughter’s suit was tricky.
你女儿的衣服很巧妙
I finally created a sturdy material
我终于开发出一种耐用的材料
that will disappear completely as she does.
可以在她隐身时和她一起消失
Your suit can stretch as far as you can, without injuring yourself,
你的衣服可以在不伤到你自己 的情况下 尽可能地伸长
and still retain its shape.
而且还能恢复原状
Virtually indestructible…
几乎是坚不可摧…
…yet it breathes like Egyptian cotton.
…但又和埃及棉一样透气
As an extra feature, each suit contains a homing device,
每套衣服都附带了导航设备
giving you the precise global location of the wearer at the touch of a button.
你只要按一下按钮就可以知道 穿戴者的精确地理坐标
Well, darling? What do you think?
好了 亲爱的 你怎么想?
What do I think? Bob is retired! I’m retired!
我怎么想? 鲍勃已经洗手不干了! 我也不干了!
Our family is underground.
我们全家都在隐居
You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back?
你又背着我让我丈夫重操旧业?
Well, I assumed you knew, darling.
哦 我还以为你知道呢 亲爱的
Why would he keep secrets from you?
为什么他会对你保密?
He wouldn’t. Didn’t. Doesn’t.
他不会 以前没有 现在也没有
Men at Robert’s age are often unstable.
男人在罗伯特这个年纪总是 很不牢靠
Prone to weakness.
容易产生弱点
What are you saying? Do you know where he is?
你在说什么? 你知道他在哪儿吗?
Of course. Do you know where he is?
当然 你知道他在哪儿吗?
Hey, hey. We got a man down! Come on, let’s go.
嘿 我们有人受伤了! 快点 咱们过去
Are you okay? What happened?
你还好吧? 出什么事了?
Break surveillance and engage. Continuing sweep…
暂停监视和跟踪 继续清查…
密码
Insuricare. Oh, hello. This is Helen Parr.
Insuricare公司 哦 你好 我是海伦·帕尔
Bob Parr is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me
鲍勃·帕尔是我丈夫 能不能请你把他住的宾馆
the number of the hotel he’s staying at? The number I have is no good.
电话号码告诉我? 我手上的号码不对
Mr. Parr no longer works here. What do you mean?
帕尔先生已经不在这里工作了 你说什么?
He’s on a business trip. A company retreat.
他正在出差呀 公司派他去的
My records say he was terminated almost two months ago.
我的记录显示大约两个月前 他已经被辞退了
对手:宇宙人(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:灵魂波(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:心眼侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:高爆侠 原型机:万能机器人1代(消灭)
对手:高爆侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:飞拦截(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:剃刀石(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:当破侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人3代
对手:超震荡 原型机:万能机器人3代(消灭)
对手:超震荡(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人4代
对手:顶峰女(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人4代
疾电侠
信风侠
矢量女
激光眼
消灭
So, you don’t know where he is.
这么说你不知道他在哪儿
Would you like to find out?
想找找看吗?
搜索:弹力女侠
方位:
未知
搜索:寒冰侠
方位:已知
神奇超人
对手:神奇超人(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人9代
万能机器人10代(最终设计)
I am such an idiot.
我真是个大傻瓜
I let this happen, you know.
是我没有看好他
The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies.
新跑车 减肥 那根金发 他的谎话
Yes, he attempts to relive the past.
他是在想方设法重温旧事
Now I’m losing him! What’ll I do? What’ll I do?
现在我要失去他了! 我该怎么办? 我该怎么办?
What are you talking about?
你说的这叫什么话?
You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull yourself together.
你是弹力女侠啊! 上帝呀! 给我振作起来!
What will you do? Is this a question?
你该怎么办? 这还用问吗?
Show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible,
让他知道你还记得他是神奇超人
and you will remind him who you are!
还要提醒他你是什么人!
Well, you know where he is.
好了 你已经知道他在哪儿了
Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win!
去吧! 勇敢面对问题! 战斗! 赢!
And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.
回来时候给我打电话 亲爱的 和你见面我很开心
There’s lots of leftovers that you can reheat.
还有很多剩饭菜 热一下就行了
Make sure Dash does his homework. And both of you, get to bed on time.
一定要叫达什做作业 还有 你们两个都要准时睡觉
I should be back tonight. Late.
我今天晚上会回来的 会晚点
You can be in charge that long, can’t you?
这段时间你可以看好家的 对吗?
Yeah. But why am I in charge again?
对 可是为什么又要我看家?
Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy.
没什么 只不过你爸爸有点麻烦
You mean Dad’s in trouble, or Dad is the trouble?
你是说爸爸遇上麻烦了? 还是说爸爸就是麻烦?
I mean either he’s in trouble, or he’s going to be.
我是说他遇上麻烦了 或者他 也会变成麻烦
What’s that? Where’d you get that, Mom?
那是什么? 那里搞来的 妈妈?
You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us?
你做了一套酷衣服? 嘿 那是给我们的吧?
We all get cool outfits?
我们都有酷衣服?
Dash! You come back here this moment!
达什! 你马上给我回来!
Hey, Snug. Thanks for getting back.
喂 斯纳格 谢谢你给我回电
I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that I could…
我知道这么说很突然 可我还是 希望能…
What are these? Look, I’m The Dash!
这是什么? 瞧 我是达速侠!
The Dash likes. Just a second.
达速侠很喜欢 稍等
Take that off before somebody sees.
马上脱下来 别让人看见
You’re packing one just like it.
你自己还要带上一样的衣服呢
Are you hiding something? Please. I’m on the phone…
你是不是有什么事情瞒着我? 别闹了 我还在接电话呢…
Dash! This is yours. It’s specially made.
达什! 这是你的 特制的
What’s going on? You’re not coming! I gotta pack!
这是怎么回事? 你们都不许进来! 我要准备行李!
What makes you think it’s special?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!