You see?
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
-嘿 -贝卡
– Hey. – Becca.
-我们遇到了点问题 -怎么了
– We have a little bit of a problem. – What’s wrong?
很多诗句都错过了
Poems are disappearing.
就发生在刚才
It happened just now.
他在那里走来走去 我冲到他身边
He was pacing back and forth, I rushed to get to him,
当我到那儿的时候 他几乎快完成了
and by the time I got there, he was almost finished.
我只听到 当它的主人睡去它将不被控制
All I got was, “He has no master when his master is sleeping
它的主人一直在沉睡
“And all his master does is sleep”
这是从一只被猎杀的狮子的视角写的
It’s from the point of view of a hunted lion.
我明白
I see.
我想我们错过了多少这样的瞬间
I mean, how often are we missing these moments?
很难说 我真的尽力了 但是
It’s hard to say, really. I mean, I try my best, but…
我很好奇 晚上谁哄他睡觉的
Out of curiosity, who tucks him into bed at night?
-是你吗 还是其他人 -大部分时间是我
– Is it you or is it somebody else? – It’s… It’s mostly me.
我觉得在睡觉的时候值得注意
I think that’s a time to pay attention to.
想想看多少不可思议的诗歌♥涌现
I mean, imagine how much incredible poetry is written
当熄灯之前 那个不太清醒的状态
in that not-quite-conscious moment just before the lights go out.
嘿 你真是一个好老师
Hey. You’re such a good teacher,
你知道吗 你真的很热心
you know that? You have a really big heart.
听着宝贝 当你想写诗的时候
Listen, baby doll. When you’re coming up with your poems,
告诉我们一声 这样我们可以帮助你
just let us know, OK, so we can help you.
没错 因为我们不想错过任何东西 好吗
Yeah, cos we don’t wanna miss anything, OK?
-你有孩子吗 -我有
– Do you have kids? – I do.
-小孩子还是大孩子 -大孩子 在读高中
– Big? Small? – They’re big, they’re in high school.
他们很幸运
Oh, wow. Well, they’re really lucky
有你这样的妈妈 你很细心
to have you, you’re very attentive.
好了 宝贝我们回去吧
All right. Let’s go, baby!
我们只需要保证
OK, so let’s just work together to make
他的所有作品都会被记录下来
sure that all of his work gets heard.
我会做好的 再见
I’ll do what I can do. Bye.
-你好 我是丽萨 我们通过电♥话♥ -对
– Hi. Hi, I’m Lisa. We spoke on the phone? – Yes.
你好 丽萨
Hi. Hi, Lisa.
-你现在有空吗 -是的 我有空
– Is now still an OK time? – Yes, yes, of course.
我们一起背过几首诗歌♥ 只是为了好玩
We memorised a few poems, just for fun.
他也会自己作
Mm. Well, he composes, too.
吉米 这我没发现
Jimmy? I didn’t realise.
是的 我跟你说因为
Yes, and I wanted to speak to you because…
我想你应该能理解 这是多么罕见的天赋
I imagine maybe you can appreciate how rare that gift is.
我已经当了将近20年幼儿园老师了
I mean, I’ve been a kindergarten teacher for almost 20 years
我没见过任何一个像他这样的孩子
and I’ve never seen anything like it.
我想尽可能地支持
And I just want to support it and I want
保护他所拥有的天赋
to protect it as much as I possibly can.
-当然 -天赋非常
– Absolutely. – Talent is so…
脆弱 稀有 我们的文化会摧毁它的
fragile and so rare, and our culture does everything to crush it.
当他们四五岁时
I mean, even at four or five they’re coming
带着手♥机♥进到了校园
into school attached to their phones,
讨论的就只有电视节目和电子游戏
talking only about TV shows and video games.
这就是现在的现实主义文化
It’s a materialistic culture…
不能培养孩子们艺术 语言和观察的能力
And it doesn’t support art or language. Or observation.
即使是我自己的孩子
Even my own children,
他们很有棒 但是也不会读的
who are great, they don’t read.
你会认为 可能它只是一个阶段
You know, you think, maybe it’s just a phase…
但是我担心它可能更严重
But I worry that it’s something larger.
缺乏好奇心 缺乏反应力
A lack of curiosity, a lack of reflection.
没人会为诗歌♥留一点空间
No one has space for poetry.
也许那是真的
Maybe that’s true.
真的 我想要和他父亲谈谈
Really, what I want is to speak with his father.
他父亲吗
His father?
我想知道他能否让我督促孩子进步
I wonder if he would allow me to oversee his progress.
他总是很忙
Er… Well, he’s a busy man
而且 说实话
and, frankly,
我不知道他能告诉你多少
I don’t know how much you will get out of him.
你见过他了吗
Have you met him?
没有 实际上他甚至都不回我的电♥话♥
No. He doesn’t actually even return my phone calls.
也许保姆能帮得上忙
Maybe the baby-sitter can help?
-贝卡吗 -对 没错 贝卡
– Becca? – Yeah, yes. Becca.
好吧 别告诉别人
Well, between you and me,
我觉得这件事上贝卡也有问题
I think Becca is a problematic element in this, too.
我的意思是
I mean,
她根本不懂那孩子的天赋有多高
she doesn’t understand the depth of his talent.
听着 我很抱歉
Er, listen, I apologise,
但是我必须回去工作了 对不起
but I should get back to work soon. I’m sorry.
好的
Ok.
我会 我会尽快和我哥哥谈谈的
I’ll, er… I’ll speak to my brother soon.
我看看我这周能不能联♥系♥上他
I’ll see if I can catch him this week.
那太好了
That would be wonderful.
好的
Ok.
我应该
I should, er…
-我真的有点赶时间了 所以 -好
– I really have a deadline, so… – Ok.
-你知道怎么出去的吧 -我知道
– You know your way out? – I do.
好的
Ok.
嗨 吉米 你想跟我去操场吗
Hey, Jimmy. Will you come with me to the playground?
我有些事想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you about something.
走吧 我们去玩吧
Come on, let’s play.
再有5分钟就可以叫醒他们了
They have five more minutes.
-好的 -好
– Ok. – Ok.
吉米 我想和你谈一些很重要的事
Jimmy, I want to talk to you about something very important.
当你脑中想到一首诗
When you have a poem in your head,
当你的诗已经想好了 你能来找我吗
and when your poem is ready, will you come to me?
就算你看见我在忙 或者我在和别人说话
Even if you see I’m busy or I’m talking to somebody else,
或者你有一天对我很生气
or if you’re mad at me that day
或者你觉得我对你很生气
or if you think I’m mad at you…
请你来找我好吗
Will you please come to me?
如果当时你不在学校 也没关系
If it happens when you’re not at school, that’s OK.
你可以给我打电♥话♥
You can call me on the phone,
你不必把你的诗背给贝卡听
you don’t have to recite your poem to Becca.
打给我会更好 你明白吗
It’s better if you call me, you understand?
我会帮你写下来
And I’ll write it down for you.
还有 不要让她叫你那些傻傻的名字
And don’t let her call you silly names
比如 小狗狗 还有
like puppy dog and… and…
兔宝宝 那是在贬低你
Bunny rabbit. It’s belittling.
那代表她还把你当小宝宝
It means she’s treating you like a baby.
所以 过来看
So, look,
我从你背包里拿了你的手♥机♥ 你别介意
I took your cell phone from your backpack, if that’s OK?
我会把我的电♥话♥存进去
And I’d like to put my number in
你需要的时候就可以打给我了
so you have it if you need it.
我不会把名字设为斯皮内利夫人
I’m not gonna put it in under Mrs Spinelli
因为那太长了
because that is too long.
我会输入一个字母 L 看到了吗
Erm, I’m gonna type in the letter “L”. See?
L就代表丽萨
L is for Lisa.
那是我的名字
That’s my name.
你想要打给的我的时候就找L 懂了吗
So, just find L when you wanna call me, OK?
懂了
Ok.
-你在那儿吗 -嗨
– Hello? – Hi.

Hi.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
-我有训练 -不 你没有 那是昨天的事
– I have practice. – No, you don’t. You had it yesterday.
这周我们还有一次
We have an extra one this week.
乔什 你到底要去哪
Josh, where are you going?
我要去开会
I have a meeting.
是关于海军陆战队的事情吗
Is this Marines stuff?
乔什 过来这边
Josh, come in here.
我们还是不懂
We just don’t get it.
你为了进那所学校那么努力学习
You worked so hard to get into that school,
你付出了那么多
and you busted your butt,
而且你也提高了你的成绩 我们为你骄傲
and you pulled up your grades, and we’re proud of you.
-我们没有别的意思 -那不是一个好学校
– That’s all we’re saying. – It’s not even a good school.
乔什 你这样以身犯险的做法太愚蠢了
Josh, it’s stupid to put yourself in harm’s way.
很多人的四肢都被炸飞了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!