I mean, you… you have to come.
所以 你是教什么的
So, what do you teach?
我教幼儿园
I teach kindergarten.
那需要很细心 对吗
That’s such a delicate thing, right?
我的意思是
I mean, you…
你教孩子们的东西 然后他们会
you give the kids something, and then they…
是吗 他们永远记得
Yeah? They have it forever.
-太不可思议了 -是啊 那是 是真的
– It’s incredible. – Yeah. That’s… That’s true.
所以
So, erm…
周四晚上
on Thursday night,
在包厘街
at the Bowery,
我们有个读书会
we’re doing this reading where…
你知道的 一大批诗人会来
you know, a bunch of poets come in.
五花八门的 年轻的 年老的
It’s very eclectic. Young and old.
有评论家 还有出版商 应该都会有
And there’s reviewers, publishers as well, there might be.
每个人都会上台读两首诗
And everyone that goes on stage reads two poems.
所以你需要准备两首你喜欢的诗
So you have to prepare two poems that you like.
-没问题 -可以吗
– Ok. – All right?
我由衷的谢谢你给我这次机会
I really want to thank you for this opportunity.
别客气
Of course.
之后还和诗人跳舞
There’s dancing afterwards, with poets.
会有个派对
You know, there’s gonna be a party,
比如 喝酒之类的 但是
like, drinks and stuff, but…
我不知道也许你
I don’t know, maybe you…
你会成为众人瞩目的焦点
you will be, like, a centre of attention.
抱歉 很抱歉
I am sorry. I’m sorry.
我 天啊 抱歉
I’m… I… God, I’m sorry.
我 我很抱歉 我太抱歉了
I’m… I’m very sorry. I’m very sorry.
抱歉 我只是
I’m sorry, I just…
是我太冒昧了
It’s presumptuous of me. I’m…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
别放心上
Forget about it.
我能给你读一首诗吗
Can I read you a poem?

Yeah.
我写得有点快
I wrote it sort of quickly.
-我想听听你的想法 -好
– I’d love to hear your thoughts. – Ok.
美丽的蝴蝶让我着迷
Mesmerise me, butterfly
挥动双翼 张张合合
Forcing wings open, shut
漫无目的的向前飞翔
Thrust with purpose not known to me
不会轻易飞到你的草地
Not expert in your grasses
蘑菇用毒
In poison
作为保护色伪装自己
Mushrooms camouflage deliverance
今天的花♥园♥里满是木精灵
Today the garden teems with wood sprites
闪烁着蓝♥光♥
Flashing blue
变成白色
Now white
在视线的边缘
At the edge of seeing
很好
It’s good.
-真的 -真的 真好
– Yeah? – Yeah, that was very cool.
你的作品中 这不是我最爱的 但挺好的
It’s not my favourite that you’ve written, but it’s nice.
你知道吗 刚开始
You know, at the beginning,
你来上课的时候 我并没有注意到你
when you came into the class, I didn’t notice you at first.
有那么多人 你懂的
There’s so many people, you know, and…
而且很长一段时间你都很安静
Also, you were very quiet for a while.
然后你开始展示你的作品
Then you started to present your work.
但是我必须说 别误会
But, I mean, I must say, don’t take this wrong,
但一开始 你的作品
but at the beginning, your work was…
非常典型 你知道吗
was very typical, you know?
就像所有的
Like, all the…
所有的比喻都非常 有点老生常谈
you know, all the metaphors were very… kind of commonplace,
这很正常 因为你只是在摸索
which is normal, because you’re just experimenting
这一切的本质
with the nature of all of this.
但当你读到安娜那首诗时
But when you read your poem about Anna,
然后我想 一个诗人诞生了
then, I thought, “OK, there is a poet here.”
从那以后我就
And from then on, I was just…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想知道你到底怎么了
I wonder what… what’s going on with you.
你在跟安娜约会吗
Are you going out with Anna?

No.
你喜欢女人吗
Do you like women?
偶尔
Occasionally.
跟我来
Hey. Come with me.
-他没事吧 -当然没事
– Is he OK? – Yeah! Of course.
我们进去吧
Yeah, let’s go in here.
周四那天
So, on Thursday,
我们被邀请去一个地方
we’ve been invited to a place
诗人在舞台上 就像这样
where poets read their poems on stage, like this,
面对观众朗诵他们的诗歌♥
in front of an audience.
其中一些可能相当普通 但是
Some of them will probably be pretty mediocre, but…
我想问你愿不愿意读一些你的诗
I was wondering if you might wanna read a few of yours.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我愿意
Yeah, I’d like to.
我认为这是一个很好的机会
I think it’d be a great opportunity.
要不你就站在这里
Actually, why don’t you just stand up here?
对 就像一个舞台
Yeah. Like a stage.
你能给我读一下你的诗吗
Can you show me how you’d say one of your poems?
“安娜”怎么样
Maybe “Anna”?
安娜很漂亮
Anna’s beautiful
于我而言 已足够漂亮
Beautiful enough for me
你知道里面有什么吗
You know what’s in there?
-有什么 -心
– What? – Your heart.
你能试着用这里去读吗
Can you try saying it more from there?
用心去读
From your heart?
安娜很漂亮
Anna’s beautiful
于我而言 已足够漂亮
Beautiful enough for me
阳光洒在她的黄色屋顶上
The sun hits her yellow house
近乎是上帝的明示
It’s almost like a sign from God
很好
OK, good.
那么 周四我们读”安娜”还有
So, on Thursday we’ll do “Anna” and…
-“公牛”怎么样 -好啊
– how about “The Bull”? – Yeah.
我们每天都会练习一下这两首诗
And we’ll practise both of them a little bit every day.

Ok.
-罗伊先生 -很多参数
– Mr Roy. … – a dozen parameters…
怎么了 等我一会
Yes? One moment.
所以我有个头脑灵光的孩子
So… I’ve got a kid with a good head.
-我很高兴 -不止呢
– I’m happy. – Well, it’s more than that.
我觉得他是个小莫扎特
I think we have a young Mozart.
他很有天赋 罗伊先生
He’s gifted, Mr Roy.
他写诗的水平远远地
He writes poetry on a level that is far…
超出了他的年龄
beyond his age.
你和桑杰谈过了吗
Have you talked to Sanjay?
-哪个桑杰 -你兄弟 那个作家
– Sanjay who? – Your brother, the writer.
作家
The writer?
一个月没跟他说话了
Haven’t talked to him in a month.
我明白了 他应该给你打电♥话♥的
Oh, I see. He was supposed to call you.
你有什么事吗 丽萨
What can I do for you, Lisa?
莫扎特
Mozart…
是由国王和王后养育的
was nurtured by kings and queens.
他们按♥摩♥他疲惫的双手
They massaged his tired hands.
他弹了钢琴
They fed him candy…
他们就给他糖吃
while he played the piano.
吉米却没有这些待遇
And Jimmy doesn’t have that.
我不是说他该被宠坏 但他确实需要支持
I’m not saying he should be spoiled, but he does need support.
贝卡 虽然人很好
And Becca… she’s nice,
但是她对他的成长没什么好处
but she’s not a good influence on him.
为什么
Why?
我觉得她把他当傻孩子一样对待
Well, I think she treats him like any stupid child.
她像跟他说话就像跟小狗一样
She talks to him like a puppy dog.
我应该告诉你
And I should tell you she’s often late
她接送他经常迟到
picking him up and dropping him off.
-真的吗 -上周她迟到了一小时
– Is that true? – Yes. Last week, she was an hour late…
把零钱放在衣帽间里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!