How long have you been writing poetry?
我从五岁开始写诗
I started when I was five.
吉米 我想知道
Jimmy? I was wondering,
你在诗中提到的的安娜是谁
who is this Anna that you write about?
安娜可以是任何你所爱的人
Anna could be… anyone you love.
对于我来说
For me,
她是我幼儿园老师的助教 梅根
she’s my kindergarten teacher’s helper, Meghan.
我的手臂这里好紧
Jacket’s tight on my arms.
我想把这件夹克脱了
I wanna take it off.
为什么你那么难过
Why are you upset?
我没有
I’m not.
我只是有点激动
I’m just emotional
孩子 我为你感到骄傲
because… I’m so proud of you.
你做得太棒了
You did such a beautiful job.
他们还给我鼓掌了
They clapped me.
他们喜欢你的诗
They loved it.
吉米 能在外面等一下我吗
Jimmy, can you wait outside for me for a minute?
在那不要动 就在门外等我
Just wait right there, right outside the door.
吉米
Jimmy?
我一直以为
What I’ve always thought…
吉米
Hi, Jimmy.
他很令人难以置信 对吧
He’s incredible, isn’t he?
你不能留在班级里了 丽萨
I think you should leave the class, Lisa.
我无法接受这种行为
I’m uncomfortable with the fact that you’re
你在盗用别人的创作
presenting work that is not your own.

Ok.
艺术家们会互相借鉴 但你的行为
All artists, they take from each other. But what you’re doing…
我不知道怎么说 跟他们不同
Um, I don’t know. It’s… something different.
你在剥削一个孩子
You’re leeching off a child.
如果你这样想的话 我感到很遗憾
Oh, I’m so sorry that you see it that way.
你在这个班里做有违诚信的事
You break the… the whole trust that goes into a classroom.
破坏基本的道德 我不明白你的目的
The whole ethic. I don’t see what’s the point.
我之前很欣赏你 丽萨
Uh, I was excited about you, Lisa.
其实 我做的一切都是为了他
Well, this is about him.
不 你做了什么我不清楚
No, it is very unclear what you’re doing.
清楚的是你并不是个艺术家
What’s clear is that you’re not an artist.
你仅仅是一个艺术爱好者
You’re just, uh… an art appreciator, a…
业余爱好者
a dilettante.
这两者有很大的不同 你说呢
It’s very different, don’t you think?
你忙什么去了
Where have you been?
读诗会开久了一点
The reading went late.
-怎么样 -没什么
– It went OK? – Yeah.
你为孩子们感到骄傲吗 丽萨
Are you proud of the kids, Lise?
是说我们的孩子吗
Do you mean our kids?
乔什说前两天
Josh said the other day that…
他感觉你看起来对他们非常失望
he thought you seemed disappointed in them.
不是的
No.
当然不会了
Of course not.
描完这些X
X-ing X’s.
描完X
X-ing X.
吉米 是我 你在哪
Jimmy, it’s Lisa, where are you?
你不舒服吗 最好不是
Are you sick? I… I hope not.
我甚至不知道你今天下午需不需要照顾
I don’t even know if I need to take care of you this afternoon.
所以可以麻烦你打给我吗
So can you please call me?
可以让我知道你的情况吗
Let me know what’s going on?
拜拜
OK, bye.
吉米
Hi, Jimmy.
罗伊先生 稍等 我找个合适的
Mr Roy. Let me just find a…
让我找个打电♥话♥的地方
Let me just find a place where we can talk.
尼基尔 尼基尔 听我说
Nikhil. Nikhil, listen to me.
听我说一句 听着 我没在跟你吵架
Listen. Listen for a second. Nobody’s fighting with you.
我是为他的天赋才这么做的
I did it in the name of his talent.
不 不是酒吧 那是一个诗会
No! It wasn’t a bar. It was a poetry club.
我理解
Yes!
我完全理解
I do under… I do.
那时挺晚了
I thought it was very late,
所以我就干脆让他在我家睡了
and that it made much more sense for him to spend the night.
我认为您反应过度了
I think you’re reacting very strongly,
不过您完全有权利保留您的意见
but of course you’re entitled to your opinion.
是的 我本应该先取得您的同意
Yes, I should have asked for your permission,
我很抱歉
and I’m sorry.
梅根
Meghan.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
嗯 是吉米爸爸
Yeah, that was Jimmy’s dad.
他要离开了 要转去另一家幼儿园了
He’s leaving us. He’s gonna go to another kindergarten.
那 那可太糟了 我挺遗憾的
Uh… That’s… That’s too bad. I’m sorry to hear that.
孩子们
OK, everybody.
一起吃点零食吧
Let’s have some snacks.
我要吃葡萄
I have grape.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
我也要
Me too.
对 我也要
Yeah, me too.
无麸质的
Gluten free.
我不喜欢这种零食
I don’t like those kind of crackers.
我们要大一点的 我不想要这种葡萄干
We need a big one. Oh, I don’t want a raisin snack.
-谁在家 -我们都在
– Who’s here? – We’re all here.
很好
Oh, good.
我准备今晚
Uh, I was thinking I would cook
给你们所有人做一顿好菜
a big dinner tonight, for everyone.
我去了趟市场 买♥♥了些好东西
I went to the market. I got some great stuff.
宝贝 你太甜了
Mmph! Honey, you’re sweaty.
-你还好吧 -没事
– You ok? – Yeah.
乔什
Josh?
莱妮
Lainey?
我买♥♥了些好吃的菜
Hey. I got some great food.
我们今晚一起吃吧
I was hoping we could have dinner together tonight.
我不太行
I sort of can’t.
我和凯莉约好去她那做生物的作业
I’m supposed to go to Kelly’s to study for bio.
要不吃完再去
Well, can you go after?
我挺希望我们今晚
Hey, I would really appreciate it if we
能够一起吃顿晚餐
could sit down and have a meal together,
毕竟很久没有像别人家那样
just once, like a normal family.
一起吃晚饭了
It’s been a long time.
好吧 我跟乔什说一下
OK. I’ll tell Josh.
那我7点半走可以吗
But can I leave at 7:30?
当然
Yeah.

Mom?
对不起那天晚上对你发脾气了
Sorry I got so upset with you the other night.
我不该那样说的
Probably could have worded that a little bit better.
对你有点太凶了
Came off kind of bitchy.
没事的
It’s ok.
你的面试怎么样了
How was your meeting?
还不错
It was fine.
参军其实有不少好处
There are actually so many benefits to joining up.
他们还会替我交一年大学学费
They’ll even pay for a year of my college.

Ok.
你不介意了吗
You don’t mind?
希望你过得快乐
Have a good day.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
今天很热 要不我们出去游泳吧
It’s so hot today. I thought maybe we could go swimming.
-你会游泳吗 -我会
– You know how to swim? – Yes.
转那个把手 向左边推
Turn that. Push it to the left.
我很想你
I missed you.
我们去的那个地方在北边 那里很美
Where we’re driving, up north, is so beautiful.
那里有高大的山
Big mountains.
还有一片可以游泳的湖
A lake you can swim in.
你没在湖里游过泳吧
Have you ever done that before?
没有 只去过游泳池
No. I’ve only been in a pool.
不过我很喜欢游泳
But I like to swim.
我们要游很久吗
How long are we going swimming for?
想游多久都可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!