Put the change in the coat room.
因为她在试镜
…because she was at an audition.
我知道你很忙
I know. I see you’re very busy and…
而且是个成功人士
that you’re a very successful man,
而且没有很多时间
and that you don’t have a lot of time.
我知道吉米的妈妈不在身边
And I know that Jimmy’s mother isn’t around–
我很想帮助我儿子
I want to help my son.
尤其是如果他对这个感兴趣的话
Especially if he enjoys doing this.
但我不希望他像我兄弟一样
But I don’t want him to be like my brother.
你见过他 对吧
You met him, right?
他都42岁了
He’s 42 years old.
才五万年薪 因为他老想成为知识分子
Makes 50 grand a year because he wanted to be an intellectual.
可现在呢 他只是在报社做校对
Now? Corrects spelling mistakes for the newspaper.
我希望我儿子在学校里好好学习
I want my son to do good in school,
我想让他聪明点 但是
I want him to be smart, but…
拥有正常的生活也好
it’s also good to have a normal life.
赚钱 实际一点
Make money, be practical.
但是你知道 我不喜欢贝卡忘记去接他
But, you know, I don’t like this Becca forgetting to pick him up.
我会让她离开的
I’m gonna ask her to leave.
这是迟早的事
I… I knew it wasn’t going to work,
但是马上让她走不太现实
but, you know, whenever this happens,
因为对我来说有个大问题
it’s a real problem for me because…
-谁来照顾他 -我愿意
– who watches him? – I’m happy to.
对我来说轻易而举
It’s not hard for me.
如果只是放学后的几个小时
Especially if it’s a few hours after school.
那真是帮了我大忙了
Yeah. That would help me very much.
-没问题 -至少到五六点钟
– Ok! – At least till five or six o’clock.
然后我就可以找一个女孩来我家了
Then I can get a girl to come to the house.
好 我可以做到
Yes, I can do that.
还有呃 我不知道吉米有没有跟你提过
And, erm… I don’t know if Jimmy mentioned it to you,
但我已经让他准备了几首诗
but I’ve asked him to recite a few of his poems
在周四晚上的曼哈顿的一个诗歌♥会上朗诵
in Manhattan on Thursday night at a poetry reading.
这个嘛 周四他和他的朋友要练棒球
See, now, on Thursday he has baseball practice with his friend.
他们一起去
They go together.
所以呃 算了吧 这太复杂了
So, er… forget it. It’s too complicated.
我明白了
Mm. I see.
在这个年龄段 他们需要简单的事情
They need things simple at this age.
不不 他们已经安排好了
Oh, no, no, er… they’ve got it arranged.
另一个孩子的爸爸带他们去
The father of the kid takes him.
那可真遗憾
It’s a shame…
他不能去诗歌♥会了
that he won’t be able to go to the reading.
别想太多
Don’t overthink it.
在这个年龄段 他们需要简单的事情
They need things simple at this age.
要不我们把手♥机♥关了吧
You know what? Let’s turn our phones off.
然后我们就可以
And then we can just…
看看这些艺术品 不用担心其他的事
look at the art, and not worry about anything else.
你好
Hi.
我都打过3次电♥话♥了
I tried to call three times.
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, honey. Let’s go.
安娜很漂亮
Anna is beautiful
于我而言 已足够漂亮
Beautiful enough for me
阳光洒在她的黄色屋顶上
The sun hits her yellow house
近乎是上帝的明示
It’s almost like a sign from God
太棒了 吉米
That was great, Jimmy.
今晚就这样做 好吗
Do it just like that tonight, OK?
那么现在
Ok. Now…
我会假装是一名观众
I’ll be somebody in the audience,
我会假装问你一个问题 好吗
and I’ll pretend to ask you a question, OK?
我会举手
I’m going to raise my hand.
吉米·罗伊先生
Mr Jimmy Roy.
谁是安娜
Who is Anna?
然后你得回答
And then you have to answer.
那么你可以说
So, you can say…
你可以说安娜是一只吱吱叫的小鸟
You can say Anna is a little tweeting bird.
你也可以说她是我们幼儿园的一个小女孩
Or you can say she’s one of the little girls in our kindergarten.
或者你可以说她是月亮 星星 或者
Or you can say she’s the moon, or a star, or…
你想说什么就说什么
You can say whatever you want.
-你好理查德 -你好
– Hi, Richard. – Hey.
-能聊两句吗 -当然
– Can I talk to you for a sec? – Sure.
好的
OK, great.
吉米今天真的不太舒服
So… Jimmy was really not feeling well today.
我想他最好还是别打棒球了
I think maybe it’s best if he skips baseball.
我没意见
Well, that’s fine with me.
他最好不要在大热天跑来跑去
Better he’s not running around in the heat.
尼基尔需要我带他去看医生吗
Does Nikhil need me to take him to the doctor?
我刚和他通过话
Uh… You know, I just spoke to him.
我很乐意今晚照顾吉米
I’m happy to keep Jimmy tonight.
我只是有点担心
I just was concerned
因为我知道你家里还有两个宝宝
because I know you’ve got two other babes in the house,
我可不想让他把其他人都传染上感冒
and I wouldn’t want him to get everyone else sick.
好吧 只要尼基尔没意见就行
All right. As long as Nikhil’s fine with it?
他同意这样可能会更好
He agreed it would probably be better.
谢谢 丽萨
Thanks, Lisa.
没问题 明天见
OK. All right, see you tomorrow.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who you think you’re talkin’ to?
难道你不知道是我
Don’t you know I’m the reason why
让你无法闭上满是泪水的眼睛吗
you can’t shut any wet part of your face?
当流言蜚语像海啸一样攻击一个女人的名声
While all the badass hurricanes struck a woman’s name
我把上帝攥在我的手中
I put God in my hands,
眼看着大雨滂沱
snapped Watched it rain
我的牙齿从我薄薄的嘴唇上划过
Skid my teeth across the thin skin of my full lip
只是为了迎接太阳 所以 是的
Just to usher the sun in, so, yeah
我让你气喘吁吁 跪地求饶
I make you dog pant Make you beg big
但也是我让你们高呼哈利路亚
But I’m also the reason you hallelujah
就像我赐予你的生命一样 我同样可以取走
Just as much life I’ve given you I can taketh away
叫我婊♥子♥只会让我的刀刃更锋利
Calling me bitch Only sharpens my blade
只会让我更想看你咬断自己的舌头
Only makes me wanna watch you Gargle your own tongue
我是个杀手
I’ve been a killer
宝贝 我让棺材变得不再冰冷
Baby, I keep caskets warm God in business
我走进房♥间 墙纸也不敢抬起头来
I parade into rooms and the wallpaper Don’t even stand up no more
我就像一场飓风
My pussy be hurricane season
所以下次你看到我走进一个房♥间
So the next time You see me walk in a room
然后出去 上楼 下楼
Out a room, up the block Shit, down the block
高呼”阿门”吧 因为我即是这天地间的真理
Just say Amen Like I’m the answer to the sky
大家好 这是吉米·罗伊
Hi, this is Jimmy Roy,
他今晚会为你们朗诵两首诗
and he’ll be reciting two poems for you tonight.
安娜很漂亮
Anna is beautiful
于我而言 已足够漂亮
Beautiful enough for me
阳光洒在她的黄色屋顶上
The sun hits her yellow house
近乎是上帝的明示
It’s almost like a sign from God
公牛
The Bull.
一只公牛独自站在后院
The bull stood alone in the back yard
漆黑一片
So dark
我打开门走出去
I opened the door and stepped out
风拂过树枝吹来
Wind in the branches
他看着我
He watched me
深邃的蓝眼睛
Blue eyes
他喘着粗气努力活着
He kept breathing to stay alive
我不愿像他那样
I didn’t want him
我只是一个小男孩
I was just a boy
答应吧
Say yes
无论如何 答应吧
Say yes, anyway
抱歉 我想问一个基本问题
Er… I’m sorry to ask such a basic question,
这些诗其实是你写的吧
but… are these your poems?
如果是的话 你是把他
And if so, are you using him
当作一个表达诗歌♥的媒介吗
as a sort of poetic medium?
不是的 这些是他自己的诗
No, these are his poems.
是他自己写的
He wrote them.
真棒
Bravo!
我要问一下这位年轻人
Erm… For the, erm… young man.
你写诗多久了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!