“Blue eyes
他喘着粗气努力活着
“He kept breathing to stay alive
我不愿像他那样
“I didn’t want him
我只是一个小男孩
“I was a just a boy
答应吧
“Say yes
无论如何答应吧
“Say yes anyway”
我喜欢那句”他喘着粗气努力活着”
I like, I loved the “breathing to stay alive”.
你们觉得呢
What do you guys think?
根据我对这次作业的理解
I’m just trying to understand the assignment.
我觉得应该是根据观察的某样东西来写
I thought everything was supposed to be observational
或者是我们每天都能看到的东西
and about things that we see every day.
这首诗很棒 但是它更像是
I mean, it’s great, but this seems like
一首超现实主义的作品
an exercise in surrealism.
你不必生硬地去看待这次作业
You don’t have to be literal with my assignments, you know?
这些只是激发创造力的练习而已
These are just exercises that spark your creativity, you know?
好吧 我们应该事先知道这一点的
Well, it might have been helpful to know that beforehand.
好吧 我很抱歉
OK. Well, I’m sorry. I apologise.
我觉得跟着自己的心情走
But I find it really interesting
真的是一件很有意思的事
that you just went your own way, really.
有时候诗人就像公牛一样固执
You know, sometimes poets, like bulls, they should be stubborn.
我很喜欢这首诗 我想知道
I like the poem a lot. Just wondering why
你为什么从一个小男孩的角度出发
you wrote it from a boy’s point of view.
-我也不知道 -因为她喜欢
– I don’t know. – Because she can.
那样很有意思
And that’s what’s interesting,
从一个全新的角度看事物
you know, it’s interesting to see things
是非常棒的
from a new vantage point.
好了 各位 我们该走了 但是这周
Well, guys, we have to leave, but this week,
我们尝试换一个角度写作 好吗
try using another point of view. OK?
让我看看看会发生什么
Let’s see what happens, all right?
请注意 不要想着取悦我
And please, please, just really don’t try
这不是我们的重点
to please me. That’s not the point.
好吗 谢谢各位了 再见
OK? All right. Thank you. Bye-bye.
课上得怎么样了
Hey. How was class?
挺好的
It was good.
非常好
Yeah, it was better. Hm.
-孩子们上楼了吗 -应该是吧
– Are the kids upstairs? – I think so.

Hey.

Oh, hi.
-你刚从诗歌♥课回来吗 -是的
– You just get back from your poetry class? – Yeah.
你的发型挺好看的
Oh, your hair looks nice like that.
乔什在哪儿
Where’s Josh?
课外辅♥导♥去了
Tutoring.
好吧
Good.
那里有大学生吗
Are there any college kids there?
-你说哪儿 -在你的课上
– Where? – In your class.
没有 都是成年人 那是继续教育课
No, it’s all adults. It’s a continuing education class.
你现在有作业要做吗
Hey, don’t you have work to do?
我在自习室做完了
Yeah, I finished it in study hall.
我在想去年你在摄影方面表现非常出色
I was thinking about how great you were at photography last year.
为什么你会拿着你♥爸♥的旧相机和镜头
Why don’t you take Dad’s old camera and his lenses
在附近散步呢
and take a walk around the neighbourhood?
我一直在社交网站发一些东西
I post cool stuff on Instagram all the time.
没错 但是在暗室里洗照片是完全不同的
Yeah, but developing in a dark room is totally different.
是的 里面全是化学药水的难闻味道
Yeah, it just stinks in there with all the chemicals and stuff.
没错
Ok.
我发现你很擅长这一方面
Just something I noticed you were good at.
你好 罗伊先生 我是丽萨·斯皮内利
Hi, Mr Roy. This is Lisa Spinelli calling,
我是吉米的幼儿园老师
I’m Jimmy’s kindergarten teacher,
我打给你是想和在你有空的时候
and I was just calling because I would like to talk to you
和你谈谈有关你儿子的事情
about your son when you have a moment.
周二我给你留言了 里面有我的信息
Erm, I left a message on Tuesday with all my information.
在你有空的时候
So please give me a call when
麻烦回个电♥话♥ 非常感谢 再见
you get a chance. Thanks a lot. Bye.
我很好奇当你的画纸上没有空白的时候
I’m really curious what’s gonna happen
会是什么样子的
when you have no white on the paper.
我的纸上没有空白了
I don’t have any white on my paper.
好的 让我看看你的 你肯定画好了
Yeah. Let’s see yours, you almost have no white left.
我想你的纸要多占点地方
Oh, you need a little more room on the paper, I think.
好了
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You are very welcome.
你需要什么 奥布里 需要什么
Do you need something, Aubrey? What do you need?
我觉得你可以加一点铬黄色
Now, do you think you guys can make a chrome yellow,
比如梵高的麦田
like in Van Gogh’s Wheatfields?
还记得那个颜色有多漂亮吗
Remember how beautiful that colour was?
这是一个正在喷发的火山吗
Is this the volcano here and lava coming out?
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
醒醒 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
你可以跟我来一下吗
Will you come with me?
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
快来
Come here.
我们为什么要来卫生间
Why are we in the bathroom?
因为我想跟你说些事情
Cos I wanna talk to you about something.

Hey.
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you about something
我想这对于一个诗人来说很重要
that I think is very important for a poet.
是你观察事物的视角
It’s called your point of view.
所以我们现在在卫生间
So, here we are, we’re in a bathroom.
但是这不仅是一间卫生间
But there’s not just one bathroom.
这里有很多间卫生间
There’s many bathrooms.
很多不同的卫生间 你看
Yes, there’s many bathrooms. Because, look…
如果你长大了 洗手间看起来就像这样
If you’re a grown-up, the bathroom looks like this.
现在你是长大的吉米了
Yeah, you’re a big grown-up Jimmy.
你觉得呢 看看周围
What do you think? Look around.
我肯定这有很多你之前没有注意过的事情
I bet there’s all sorts of things you didn’t notice before.
你还想成为什么
What else do you want to be?
你想成为一个巨人吗
You wanna be a giant?
好的 转个身
OK. Turn around.
你看到了什么
What do you see from up there?
上面怎么样
What’s it like up there?
-卫生间好小噢 -你喜欢吗
– The bathroom’s so tiny. – You like it?
-是的 -还有什么 一只猫咪
– Yep. Well, – what else? A cat!
假装我们是一只猫咪 蹲下
Let’s be a cat. Down here. Look. Down here.
我是一只猫咪 喵呜
I’m a cat. Meow!
喵呜 喵呜 喵呜
Meow. Meow, meow, meow.
如果你一直保持开放的心态和好奇心
So, if you stay open and if you stay curious,
你可以随心所欲地看世界
then you can see the world however you want.
你可以把世界看作一个小虫或一个坏家伙
You can see the world like a little tiny bug or like a bad guy.
你知道我什么意思嘛
You know what I mean?
我现在可以回去午睡了嘛
Can I go back to nap time now?
你能好好想想老师说的话吗
Will you think about what I said?
你会好好想想吧
Will you think about it?
好吧
All right.
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米还有一件事
Jimmy, one more thing.
一片漆黑
It gets so dark
即使我打开灯 仍旧是漆黑一片
It stays dark even when I turn on the light
它变得明亮起来 花儿向太阳低头
It gets so bright The flowers bow to the sun
你还记得那头狮子吗
Do you remember the lion?
如此迅猛 强壮
So quick and so strong
当它的主人睡去 它将不受控制
He has no master when his master is sleeping
它的主人一直在沉睡
And all his master does is sleep
这是一首诗啊
That was a poem.
你能再说一遍让我记下来吗
Can you say it for me again so I can write it down?
梅根你有还记得他刚刚说了什么吗
Megan, did you catch what he was saying?
你能重复一遍吗
Did you get the beginning?
抱歉我在洗东西
Sorry, I had the water running.
我觉得他在唱歌♥ 他经常这么做
I think he was singing a song? He seems to be doing that a lot.
这不是儿歌♥ 这是诗歌♥
They’re not songs, they’re poems.
它关于狮子
It was about the lion.
你听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!