People get their fucking limbs blown off.
我只是厌倦了学校 好吗
I’m just sick of school, OK?
还有 比起你们认为的各种成就
And plus, I think service is more important than
我觉得参军服役更加重要
whatever notion of achievement you have in your head.
不 不
No, no!
乔什 如果你想去沙漠里争夺石油 可以
Josh, if you wanna go fight for oil in the desert, that’s fine,
但不要自欺欺人
but don’t kid yourself.
别担心 他能照顾好自己
Don’t worry. He always lands on his feet.
是吗
Does he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们注定要孤独终老吗
Are we finally alone?
我可以锁上那讨厌的前门吗
Can I lock the fucking front door?
不行
No!
然后 确保
And make sure…
再也不会 有人进这间房♥子
that no one comes back in this house… ever again?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-喂 -是斯皮内利夫人吗
– Hello? – Mrs Spinelli?
-你好 吉米 -我想到一首诗
Hi, Jimmy. – I have a poem.

Ok.
等一下 好了
Wait. OK.
我准备好写了 说吧
I’m ready to write it down. Go ahead.
黄金生锈
The gold rusts
暖意袭来
The warmth breaks
晨光初现
And the light comes at morning
警♥察♥们才开始赶往餐厅
The police start their way to the dining hall
第三次世界大战的钟声却已敲响
And the sound of World War Three is out there
尘土飞扬
Dust is out
亲爱的上帝啊 请你保佑婚礼如期而至
And pray God, the wedding is coming
这就是我的诗
And the reciting poem is here
我喜欢你昨晚的诗
I loved your poem last night.
你想听听我的诗吗
Do you wanna hear a poem from me?
好的
Ok.
美丽的蝴蝶让我着迷
Mesmerise me, butterfly
挥动双翼 张张合合
Forcing wings open, shut
漫无目的的向前飞翔
Thrust with purpose not known to me
不会轻易飞到你的草地
Not expert in your grasses
蘑菇用毒
In poison
作为保护色伪装自己
Mushrooms camouflage deliverance
今天的花♥园♥里满是木精灵
Today the garden teems with wood sprites
闪烁着蓝♥光♥
Flashing blue
变成白色
Now white
在视线的边缘
At the edge of seeing
那是你写的诗吗
Is that a poem you wrote?
是啊
Yeah.
忘了你刚刚听到的
You can just forget you heard it.
我不想破坏你的才华
I don’t want to spoil your talent.
你没有
You did not!
你对纳塔莉说了什么
What were you saying to Natalie?

Right.
你还好吗
You ok?
♪ 我喜欢你慢慢骑车的样子 ♪
♪ I like the way you ride it really slow ♪
♪ 藏起来 让我去寻找它 你懂吧 ♪
♪ Hide it, I’mma find it, and you know ♪
♪ 姑娘 我会慢慢的向你走去 ♪
♪ Girl, I gotta grind it really low ♪
♪ 我喜欢你慢慢骑车的样子 ♪
♪ I like the way you ride it really slow
♪ 藏起来 让我去寻找它 你懂吧 ♪
♪ Hide it, I’mma find it, and you know
♪ 姑娘 我会慢慢的向你走去 ♪
♪ Girl, I gotta grind it really low
♪ 姑娘 还有时间 我会慢慢来 ♪
♪ Girl, I got time, you can slow it down
♪ 舞动起来 做个倒立 ♪
♪ Wiggle them hips, put your fingers on the ground ♪
埃米 你在干什么
Amy, what are you doing?
有什么大不了的 我又没犯罪
What’s the big deal? It’s been decriminalised.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
你知道的 你和爸爸总是
You know, you and Dad always
表现得像是很文艺 很开明的嬉皮士
act like artsy, progressive hippies–
好 好 你知道吗
OK. OK. You know what?
你想抽就抽吧 也许它能让你打开心扉呢
Smoke it if you want to. Maybe it’ll open you up.
-你 -我怎么了
– You… – What’s goin’ on?
你本来能有不可思议的头脑
…could have such an incredible mind.
不可思议的头脑吗
Incredible mind?
你怎么了 你表现得这么奇怪
What’s up with you? You’re acting so weird.
-我只是希望 -我们把所有事都做完了
– I just wish– – We got all our work done.
我希望能有多一点好奇心
I wish there was a little bit more curiosity,
充满活力和智慧在这个家里
vibrancy, intellectualism in this house.
你知道 自从你开始上
You know, ever since you started taking
那些愚蠢的诗歌♥课
those dumb-ass poetry classes,
你表现得就像
you’ve been acting like you’re the…
联♥合♥国♥的文化大使或者什么一样
cultural ambassador to the UN or something.
好 如果你想回到大学去考你愚蠢的学位
OK, if you wanna go back to college and get your stupid degree,
那你就去呀
then you can go ahead.
好吗 我确实能不用很努力就直接得到A
OK? I actually get straight A’s without having to work very hard,
你从来都不承认
and you never acknowledge that.
你累死累活的 看看你现在在哪
You worked your ass off, and look where you are.
嗨 到底发生什么事了
Hey. What the hell is goin’ on?
没事 就是她刚刚在和我吵架
It’s nothing. She’s just being provocative.
我没事 我就是想去透透气
I’m fine. I’m gonna get some air.
联♥合♥国♥的文化大使
Cultural ambassador to the UN.
-喂 -吉米 你好啊
– Hello? – Jimmy, hi.
我是斯皮内利夫人
It’s Mrs Spinelli.
我是丽萨
It’s Lisa.
-你打给我有什么事吗 -没有 这没关系
– Why are you calling me? – No, it’s OK.
幼儿园老师可以
Kindergarten teachers are allowed
打给他们的 他们的学生们
to call their… their students.
贝卡要给我讲故事了
Becca’s gonna read me a book.
好 我知道 一定快到你睡觉的时间了
OK. I know, it must be getting close to bedtime.
我就是想给你打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
好的
Ok.
房♥间被闪电改造
A home transformed by the lightning
平衡的内壁令人窒息
The balanced alcoves smother
星球里永不满足的地球啊 地球
This insatiable earth of a planet, Earth
他们用机械号♥朝你呐喊
They attacked it with their mechanical horns
是因为他们爱你呀
because they love you
-你好 -你好 丽萨 最近好吗
– Hello? – Hey, Lisa, how’s it going?
进来 坐吧
Come, sit down.
我正在读这个 这首诗 它
I was reading this… this poem that, erm…
是电脑写的
that a computer wrote.
你懂的 就是某种算法
You know, with some algorithm.
而且它已经通过了图灵测试
And it even passed the Turing Test.
到头来 我们都成了机器
In the end, we’re all machines.
好 贾斯廷 谢谢你
Well, Justin, thank you,
祝你的十四行诗好运
and good luck with the sonnet.
-当然 我会成功的 -别让沃森抢先了
– Yeah, I’ll crack it. – Don’t make Watson do it.
没问题 伙计
Cool, man.
周四读书会再见啊
I’ll see you at the reading on Thursday, then.
-好呀 再见 -拜拜
– Great. Bye. – Bye.
你懂的 很有趣
You know, it’s… it’s very funny
当你有 像这样 这么多的书
when you have, like, this amount of books,
而我只读了 其中的十分之一
and I’ve only read, like, one-tenth of them.
所以 贾斯廷告诉我有半个班
So, Justin was telling me that there’s half of the class
要留到下个学期
that are gonna stay for the next semester,
你想留下来吗
Would you like to stay?
当然 我想 那好极了 是吗
Yes, I would. That’d be great, right?
-是啊 -很好
– Yeah. – Good.
好 说说你吧 我对你还一无所知呢
So, tell me about you. I don’t know anything about you.
你做什么 你是做什么的
What do you… What do you do?
-我教书 -你教书吗
– I teach. – You teach?
我想谢谢你邀请我
I want to thank you for inviting me.
我都形容不出收到你邮件时有多受宠若惊
I can’t tell you how flattered I was when I received your email.
噢 拜托 别这么说
Oh, please. No.
我的意思是
I mean…
你懂的 你的作品 进步很大
You know, your work has been… progressing a lot,
而且 也是个简单的问题
and… and it was a no-brainer.
我的意思是 你必须来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!