Home 战争电影 百战将军(1943)

百战将军(1943)

0
百战将军(1943)

她和伊迪丝一模一样,我给你看
She was exactly like Edith. I’ll show her to you.
哦,她很可爱
Oh, she’s very lovely.
她不像伊迪丝吗?看到共同之处吗?
But isn’t she like Edith, eh? See the resemblance?
是,有些地方很像
Yes, there’s something very striking.
但不要忘了,我比你迟31年见伊迪丝
But you must not forget, I saw Edith 31years later than you.
我们一起变老
We grew old together.
– 你明白吗? – 哈,是的,当然
– You understand? – Ah, yes, of course.
但她确实很像她
But she was exactly like her.

Mm.
这幅可爱的图画,挂在这个奇怪的地方
It’s a strange place to hang such a lovely picture.
她要的,我叫它私房♥
She wanted it. I call this my den, you know.
她总是知道,我为什么回到这里来,我们有个玩笑
She always knew why I used to come back here. We had a joke about it.
我所有的东西都在这里
All my stuffs here.
没有她就不行了
It’d be an awful gap without her.
来,喝点?
Have a peg, what?
在外国失去亲爱的人,一定糟透了
It must be terrible to lose someone very dear to you in a foreign country.
不是外国,是牙买♥♥加
It wasn’t a foreign country, it was Jamaica.
再见,克莱夫,旅途愉快
Bye, Clive. Have a nice journey.
别担心,一切很好
Don’t worry about anything. It’s under control.
– 请关门好吗,先生? – 住嘴,默多克
– Can you close the door, sir, please? – Shut up, Murdoch.
好运,默多克
Good luck, Murdoch.
谢谢,我留下来看门
Thank you, sir, but I’m staying behind to look after things here.
– 认识路吗,安吉拉? – 认识,先生
– You know the way, Angela? – Yes, sir.
(发动机开动)
(Engine starts)
小心门
The door, sir, please.
– 看到看守人了吗? – 我就是本地区的看守人
– Did you see the warden? – I’m the warden of this district, sir.
夜里开车,一定很困难
It must be very difficult to drive in the blackout.
不是很难
It’s not as bad as it looks, sir.
我想,你经常晚上开车
I suppose you’ve done a lot of night driving.
不,战前我没开过车
No, sir. I never drove before the war.
– 为什么学开车? – 我男朋友教我的
– What made you learn it? – My boyfriend taught me.
但不是在晚上
But not at night.
他是个好司机吗?
Is he a good driver?
一流,他是宾利男孩之一
First-rate. He’s one of the Bentley boys.
现在,他正用扁平脚走路呢
Just now he walks on his two flat feet.
他是个训练的列兵
He’s a private in training.
战前你做什么工作,坎农小姐?
What was your job before the war, Miss Cannon?
– 摄影模特 – 哦,有趣的工作
– Photographic model. – Oh, interesting work.
不赖,脚有点辛苦
Not bad. A bit hard on the feet.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How did you know my name, sir?
将军谈起你了
The General talked about you.
哦,是吗?
Oh, did he?
– 我们试着闯灯,介意吗? – 不,一点也不
– Mind if we try and beat the light, sir? – No, not at all.
对不起,不行
Oh… Sorry, sir, couldn’t make it.
喜欢做将军的司机吗?
Do you like being the General’s driver?
当然,谁不喜欢?他是个老好人
Of course. Who wouldn’t? He’s such an old darling.
叫我做手倒立都可以
I could have done a handstand when he asked for me.
你知道吗?他从七百个女孩子中选了我
Do you know, he chose me out of 700 girls.
有点不寻常是吗,七百分之一?
Some odds, isnt it, 700-1?
应该大声抱怨,看那灯,应该投诉
For crying out loud, look at that light. He ought to be reported.
快点,别是整个晚上
Come on, don’t be all night.

Ah.
那就是制♥造♥事故的隐患了
That’s what causes accidents.
– 很偶然,不是吗? – 请再说一遍? – 七百分之一
– Long odds, weren’t they, sir? – I beg your pardon? – 700-1.
让我觉得有点没希望
Makes me a bit of an outsider.
你叫什么名,坎农小姐?
What is your first name, Miss Cannon?
安吉拉
Angela.
很可爱的名
That’s a lovely name.
名从天使而来的是吗?
Comes from angel, doesn’t it?
我想这名不受欢迎,朋友都叫我约翰尼
I think it stinks. My friends call me Johnny.
是这个路口,还是下一个?
Is it this crossing or the next, sir?
应该是这里了
Oh, this will do here.
– 晚安,安吉拉 – 晚安,先生
– Good night, Angela. – Good night, sir.
– 希望有天能见到你的男朋友 – 我也是
– I’d like to see your boyfriend one of these days. – Me too.
晚安,先生
Good night, sir.
(电♥话♥响)
(Buzzer)
他下来了
He’s on his way down now.
天啊,快去拦住他
For the love of Gielgud, go and stop him.
如果让他在演播室里说一句话,你就滚蛋
If you let him put one whisker in the studio, you are out.
– 这边,将军 – 谢谢
– This way, General. – Thank you.
– 韦恩·肯迪将军? – 这边,去第五演播室
– General Wynne-Candy? – This way to Studio 5, sir.
– 玛什先生想见见你 – 没听说过他
– Mr Marsh wants to see you. – Never heard of him.
– 他听说过你 – 是吗?好的
– He’s heard of you, sir. – Has he? Good.
– 这边,去第五演播室 – 我的广播几点开始?
– This way to Studio 5. – What time does my broadcast start?
– 马上 – 21:20,先生
– Almost at once, sir. – At 21:20, sir.
– 还有时间 – 对不起,小姐
– Plenty of time. – Excuse me, miss.
哦,住嘴
Oh, shut up.
– 真拥挤,嗯? – 是的
– A regular warren, eh? – Yes.
– 工业的蜂巢 – 是的,先生
– Beehive of industry. – Yes, sir.
– 喜欢这里吗? – 喜欢,你见到如此有趣的人
– Do you like it here? – Yes. You meet such interesting people.
从节目里就知道了
You can tell that from the programmes.
韦恩·肯迪将军
General Wynne-Candy.

Phew.
– 我想我们没见过 – 没有,我没有那机会
– I don’t think we’ve met. – No, I’ve not had that pleasure.
– 请坐 – 谢谢
– Do sit down. – Thank you.
– 香烟? – 谢谢
– Cigarette? – Thank you.
这地方很暖和,也很难懂
Very snug quarters you’ve got here. And deep.
– 是的,这些日子我们得难懂点 – 同意,回到石器时代
– Yes, we have to be deep these days. – I quite agree. Back to the Stone Age.
我现在还不想把烟点着
I don’t think I’ll light this at the moment.
点了不好说话,让我的喉咙干燥
Bad for speaking. Makes my throat dry.
将军,恐怕你的广播有点问题
General, I’m afraid we’ve been having some trouble about your broadcast.
我习惯麻烦了,我是个军人
Well, I’m used to trouble. I’m a soldier.
是的,嗯…当局认为…
Yes, the er…authorities…
…这有点不合时宜,推迟点会更好
..think that it’s a little ill-timed and might be better postponed.
不合时宜?
Think it’s a little ill-timed?
谁说的?为什么?
Who has been saying that? Why?
将军,你知道在战争年代
Well, General, you know in times of war…
别跟我说战争
Don’t talk to me about war.
不,当然,那有点班门弄斧
No, of course, that would be…grotesque.
我受邀来这个广播,描述
I have been asked to describe in this broadcast
我对撤退,及其对将来的影响,就这些
my views on the cause of the retreat and its aspects for the future. There they are.
我为国贡献44年,你在这之前做什么
I’ve served my country for 44 years. What was your position before this?
– 律师 – 什么?
– I was a lawyer. – What?
– 律师 – 律师?我是士兵
– A lawyer. – A lawyer? Well, I was a soldier.
在那之前,我想你在大学,而我是士兵
And before that I suppose you were at college. And I was a soldier.
你是婴儿的时候,我是个士兵
And I was a soldier when you were a baby.
在你出生前就是
And before you were born, sir,
当你还不知道是用男名还是女名时,我是个士兵
when you were nothing but a toss-up between a girl’s and a boy’s name, I was a soldier.
很对不起,我知道不是你
I’m deeply sorry, sir. I know it’s not you.
对,我想不是
No, I’m afraid it isn’t.
我要通过战争办公室作必要的询问
I’ll make the necessary enquiries through the War Office.
现在我想点烟了
I’ll have a light for this cigarette now, if you please.
自从意大利上周一参战以来,马耳他今早第一次受到空袭
Malta this morning had its 25th air raid since ltaly entered the war last Monday.
还没有损失和伤亡报告
It’s not known if there was any damage or casualties.
香烟,士兵?
Cigarette, soldier?
昨天的空袭中,一个平民死亡,另有八人受伤
In yesterday’s raids one civilian was killed and eight were wounded.
今晚的新闻节目到此结束
That brings us to the end of the news and to tonight’s Postscript,
由JB·普里斯特利报道
which is given by Mr JB Priestley.
究竟发生什么事了?
What on earth can have happened?
– 默多克,你认为他出什么事了吗? – 不知道
– Murdoch, do you think he’s had an accident? – I cannae think.
– 我预料到会这样 – 为什么?
– I was expecting it. – Why?
我读过他的讲稿,他们会取消的
I read his speech. I thought they would cancel it.
(远处的声音)
(Distant muttering)
是他了
It’s him.
对不起,迟了一点 这里是普里斯特利先生
Sorry about the slight delay. Now here is Mr Priestley.
我能躲到哪里去?他不能在这里找到我
Where can I go? The General mustn’t find me here.
– 让我来 – 不用怕,你让我出去
– Let me handle it. – Oh, no fear. You let me out of here.
你好,西奥
Hello, Theo.
准备好了就吃晚饭,默多克
If supper’s ready you can serve it, Murdoch.
很抱歉
I’m very sorry, sir.