Home 战争电影 百战将军(1943)

百战将军(1943)

0
百战将军(1943)

Why?
– 他是战俘,长官 – 这里发生什么事了?
– He’s a prisoner, sir. – What’s going on here?
入侵
Invasion, sir.
但是,你这年轻的白♥痴♥
But, you damned young idiot,
战斗在午夜开始
war starts at midnight.
– 没告诉你吗? – 有的,长官,我们就为这来的
– Haventyou been told? – Oh, yes, sir. That’s why we’re here.
你有什么权力?
But may I ask on what authority?
这些人和这些枪就是权力
On the authority of these guns and these men.
权力?!权力
Authority?! Authority?!
大胆,你怎能这样!
How dare you, sir! How dare you!
出去,你和你的民兵土匪
Get out of here, sir, you and your gang of awful militia gangsters.
出去
Get out!
– 波沛,看着这个人,史达非 – 长官?
– Popeye. Guard this man. Stuffy? – Sir?
去小卧室拿将军的东西来,有个猪皮箱子
Go to the cubicles. Find the General’s. You’ll find a pigskin case there.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
但你们不能那样做!看,命令在那箱子里
But you can’t do that! Look, the code is in that case.
如果你有那命令
The whole exercise’ll be a farce
– 整个演习会变成一个闹剧 – 不,这将是真的战争
– ifyou have that code. – Oh, no, sir. This is going to be the real thing.
但,战斗午夜开始
But war starts at midnight!
哦,对,你说战斗午夜开始
Oh, yes, you say war starts at midnight.
你怎么知道敌人也是这么说?
How do you know the enemy says so too?
但,那是同意了的,不是吗
But, my dear fellow, that was agreed, wasn’t it?
同意的,荒诞
Agreed, my foot!
战争开始后敌人遵守过多少协议?
How many agreements have been kept by the enemy since war began?
我们同意按照规则作战,他们却不守规矩
We agree to keep to the rules, and they go on kicking us in the pants.
我参军时,我做的唯一的协议是
When I joined the Army, the only agreement I made
保卫我的国家,不仅仅遵守国家运动俱乐部的规则
was to defend my country, not only by the National Sporting Club rules,
还有任何出现的手段
but by every means that have existed
– 该隐杀了亚伯 – 别说了
– since Cain slugged Abel. – Stop it.
他们指望我们遵守规则,他们为此沾沾自喜
They’re counting on us to keep to the rules. They openly boast about it!
别说了
Stop it!
中士
Lieutenant…
沃森,或你叫什么名字都好
..Watson, or whatever your name is,
你不是在海德公园,对流浪汉演说
you are not in Hyde Park, with an audience of loafers.
我是韦恩·肯迪将军
I am Major General Wynne-Candy.
这里的其他人都是现役军人
These other gentlemen have all seen service.
英国陆军的高级军官
Distinguished service with the British Army.
拿破仑说军队用胃行军的时候
When Napoleon said that an army marches on its stomach…
我还是不说了
I’d better stop, sir.
你是个极度放肆无礼的年轻军官
You’re an extremely impudent young officer,
但让我告诉你,在四十年之后
but let me tell you that in 40 years’ time
你也是个老人了
you will be an old gentleman too.
如果你的肚腩与头保持一致,你需要一个比我们更大的头了
If your belly keeps pace with your head, you’ll have a bigger one than any of us.
或者四十年后我会的
Maybe I shall in 40 years,
但我怀疑,我还怀疑自己,会不会留着像你一样的胡子
but I doubt it, and I doubt if I’ll have time to grow a moustache like yours, sir.
但在1983年,我至少会说我曾是个有进取心的人
But in 1983, at least I shall be able to say that 40 years ago I was a fellow of enterprise.
我要打爆你的头
I’ll punch your head for that, young fellow!
你这小狗仔,抓住他们
You young puppy! Put ’em up. Take that.
我要教训你
I’ll teach you!
以为你可以对一个老人随便说话吗?
Think you can say what you like to an old ‘un, do you?
知道我参加了多少战斗吗?
Do you know how many wars I’ve been in?
你父亲还穿尿裤时,我正在为国家出生入死
I was fighting for my country when your father was still in bumfreezers!
兔崽子
Puppy!
土匪
Gangster!
不知道我怎么过来的
You laugh at my big belly,
就胆敢笑我的肚腩
but you don’t know how I got it.
不知道为什么,就取笑我的胡子
You laugh at my moustache, but you don’t know why I grew it.
你怎么知道我四十年前
How do you know what sort of a fellow I was when I was as young as you
像你一样年轻时是什么样子?
40 years ago?
四十年前
40 years ago.
四十年前
40 years ago…
– 满意吗,肯迪先生? – 是的,谢谢,彼得斯
– Everything you want, Mr Candy, sir? – Yes, thanks, Peters.
(歌♥曲)
Da da da
(歌♥曲)
Da dum bom bom bom
(歌♥曲)
Bop-a-bop-a-bum
(歌♥曲)
Da da da, da dum dum dum dum
(歌♥曲)
Da da da-da da
(歌♥曲)
Da da da, da-dum bom bom bom
(歌♥曲)
Da da da-da da
(歌♥曲)
Da-a-a-a-a!
安静
Quiet!
安静,人们在睡觉
Quiet! People are trying to sleep.
– 萨基! – 赫皮,我的老朋友!
#萨基是肯迪的昵称,肯迪人称“Sugar Candy”#
– Suggie! – Hoppy, my old horse!
– 什么时候来伦敦的? – 昨天,病假
– Since when are you in London? – Yesterday. Sick leave.
我满城找你
I say, I’ve been searching for you all over the city.
– 是吗? – 听到你腿的消息很难过
– Yes? – I’m terribly sorry to hear about your leg.
天啊,脚还在
Jumping Jehoshaphat! It is there!
– 你以为我用什么站着? – 我以为是木头假肢
– What did you think I was standing on? – I thought you had a wooden leg.
– 为什么要木头假肢? – 他们说截了你的腿
– Why should I have a wooden leg? – They told me they cut off your left leg.
不可能,老朋友,我知道的
Can’t have, old boy. I’d have known about it.
安静
Quiet!
(马在外面)
(Horses outside)
– 叫辆马车,门房♥ – 好的,先生
– Call a cab, porter. – Yes, sir.
男仆
Boy.
– 一辆小马车,温顺的马 – 他知道的
– A hansom. Growlers barred. – He knows, sir.
我本可以小睡一会,今晚要去看戏
I could have done with a nap myself. I’m going to the theatre tonight.
– 在那里能睡觉吗? – 被邀请去的,两位女士
– Can’t you sleep there? – Invited. Two ladies.
– 我能去吗? – 一个是妈妈
– Can I come? – One is the mother.
马车到了
Your cab, sir.
啊,剧院歌♥手,嗯?
Ah. The opera singers, eh?
难怪老百姓在抱怨军队
Hm. No wonder civilians are grumbling about the Army.
应该为自己感到羞耻
Ought to be ashamed of yourselves,
大喊大叫,就像该死的…该死的外国佬
yelling and screaming like some damned… damned foreigner.
很有趣
It’s a nice state of things.
当年轻的军官像酒鬼一样,在公共场合转悠时
Officers and men losing their lives in South Africa,
其他官员们在南非浴血奋战
while young officers are roaring about public places like drunkards.
或许你喝醉了,嗯?
Perhaps you are drunk, hm?
– 是什么? – 奖章,长官
– What’s this? – The VC, sir.
– 在哪得的? – 南非,乔丹赛汀
– Where did you get it? – South Africa. Jordaan Siding.
你是肯迪
You’re Candy. “Sugar” Candy!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
好样的,肯迪
Good show, Candy.
– 过奖了 – 赫普威尔,长官
– Thank you, sir. – Hopwell, sir.
– 赫普威尔?66军巴尼·赫普威尔的儿子? – 是,长官
– Hopwell? Son of Barney Hopwell of the 66th? – Yes, sir.
– 你很喜爱音乐 – 不,长官
– You’re very musical. – No, sir.
– 你也是 – 你是说米尼翁吗?“我是泰坦妮娅”?
– And so are you. – You mean, Mignon, sir? “I Am Titania”?
– 你是什么? – 泰坦妮娅
– You’re what? – Titania.
我们和她在乔丹赛汀一起被禁唱了几个月
We were shut up with her for seven months near Jordaan Siding.
– 请再说一遍? – 是一种唱腔
– I beg your pardon? – It’s an aria, sir.
米尼翁,我们砸了所有的唱片,就剩那一个了
Mignon. We had a phonograph and broke every record but that one. We know it by heart.
你们是去匹克迪里吗?我也去那里
Well, are you boys going to Piccadilly? That’s where I’m going.
(老兵咳嗽)
(Old soldier coughs)
– 我可以送你们一程吗? – 不用了,长官,我们有马车
– Can I give you a lift? – No, thank you, sir. We’ve got a cab.
– 圣詹姆斯宫 – 好的,长官
– St James’s Palace. – Right, sir.
希望你们假期愉快,你们应得的
I hope you two boys enjoy your leave. You’ve earned it.
谢谢,长官,小心关门
Thank you, sir. Mind the door, sir.
走了
Boy!
– 再来一部马车 – 老马贼
– Another hansom. – The old horse thief.
(喇叭)
(Horn)
– 你开过吗? – 开过,一路到埃普索姆
– Have you ever ridden in one? – Rather. All the way to Epsom.
– 有趣的路线,是吗? – 一流
– Lovely lines, hasn’t she? – Topping.
– 来个热土豆吗? – 不,只是过来烤烤火
– A hot potato, sir? – No, no. We’ve just come over for a warm.
同样的毛毛雨,同样的雾和煤烟,苍老的伦敦
The same beastly drizzle. The same fog and soot. Good old London.
萨基,还记得给《时代杂♥志♥》做的访问吗?
Now, listen, Suggie. You remember that interview you gave The Times?
– 你不是看过吧? – 我?没有
– You don’t mean to say you read it? – Me? No.
但我有个侄女的女家庭教师,有个姐姐
But I have a niece who has a governess who has a sister.
– 真的? – 从没见过,但她看过
– Pretty? – Never laid eyes on her, but she read it.
– 谁? – 我侄女的家庭教师的姐姐,在柏林
– Who? – My niece’s governess’s sister. In Berlin.
她写信给她的妹妹,然后她妹妹给我侄女,侄女给我,我给你
She wrote to her sister over here who gave the letter to my niece to give to me to give to you.
我给谁呢?
Who do I give it to?