Home 战争电影 百战将军(1943)

百战将军(1943)

0
百战将军(1943)

At 5PM, a bell is rung for the end of visitors’ hours.
(电铃♥声♥)
(Bell rings)
(德语)再见,亲爱的
Auf Wiedersehen, Liebchen.
(德语)再见,叔叔
Auf Wiedersehen, Onkel.
(步伐)
(Marching)
(德语)乌拉宁
#乌拉宁:德国枪骑兵军服#
Ulanen.
(德语)哦,好漂亮的乌拉宁!
O, die wunderbaren Ulanen!
– 您请 – 别客气
– After you, sir. – Bitte sehr.
(德语)您先请!
Nach lhnen!
他说什么了,奥布里?
What did he say, Aubrey?
– 我想他要我们先走 – 我们不能那样,对吧?
– I think he wants us to go first, sir. – We can’t do that, can we?
你,和我
Er, you and l,
那我们一起
you know, together.
(德语)别客气
Bitte sehr.
(德语)真好
Wie nett.
(德语)- 他们是什么? – 不知道
– Was konnen sie bloss sein? – Keine Ahnung.
(德语)- 英国人 – 哦,谢谢,谢谢,小姐
– Englander. – Oh, danke. Danke, Fraulein.
我本来想没人能像德国♥军♥官一样,抽这么多烟
I had thought that no-one could smoke so much as a German officer.
现在我知道,英国♥军♥官可以超过他
Now I see that a British officer can surpass him.
不单单是抽烟,亲爱的厄娜护士
And not only in smoking, my dear Nurse Erna.
还有什么?
And in what else, also?
吃,喝,做♥爱♥,留胡子
Eating, drinking, making love, growing moustaches.
亨特小姐,我准备留胡子,怎么样?
Miss Hunter, I am going to grow a moustache. What is your opinion?
– 很好,我们的骑兵影响的 – 你太了解我了
– Excellent. Our dragoons gave you the idea. – You always find me out.
我看到他们摆着胡子在潜艇走过
I saw them cross the vestibule, preceded by their moustaches.
他们几乎引起外交事故
They nearly caused a diplomatic incident.
他们和一队枪骑兵发生冲突
They collided with a party of Ulans coming from…
亲爱的亨特小姐,士兵制♥造♥军事事故
My dear Miss Hunter, soldiers cause military incidents.
他们把外交留给外交官
They leave diplomacy to the diplomats.
德国♥军♥官会刮开胡子,让人看他的伤疤
A German officer would shave off his moustache to show that he had a scar.
那是我们不同的地方,亲爱的厄娜护士
That’s just one of the points where we differ, my dear Nurse Erna.
– 你喜欢我有胡子吗? – 你怎么知道你能留胡子?
– Will you like me with a moustache? – How do you know you can grow one?
厄娜护士,允许骂病人吗?
Nurse Erna, Nurse Erna, is it permissible to insult the patients?
你对我伟大的胡子计划,有什么看法?
What view, if any, do you take of my great moustache plan?
你是胡子型
You are the moustache type.
(演奏)
(Plays tune)
谢谢
Thank you.

Ooh!
她拿走了,总是这么整齐
She’s taken away… Always tidying up.
厄娜护士,我的…谢谢
Nurse Erna, where are my… Thank you.
– 英军在柏林过得快乐吗?- 基本上是
– Is the British Army enjoying itself in Berlin? – On the whole, yes.
他们昨天,在第一骑兵护卫队的包围下吃午餐
They had lunch yesterday in the regimental mess of the 1st Dragoon Guards.
– 皇上和威尔斯王子讲话了 – 关于什么?
– The Kaiser and the Prince of Wales spoke. – Spoke about what?
– 没人记得 – 你什么时候回伦敦?
– Nobody could remember. – When do they return to London?
一周内,介意一起吗?
In a week. Would you care to accompany them?
– 他们会有特别列车的 – 我们可以试试
– They’ll have a special train. – We could try,
或者,你可以再留五个星期,然后和我一起回来
or you could stay another five weeks and come back with me.
– 我得重点保护 – 毫无疑问
– Great care must be taken of me. – No doubt.
没有答案,你会不会?
No answer at all. Will you or wont you?
– 继续留在这里,可能有另外的事做 – 等着瞧,哦,我们打牌吗?
– If you stay on, you may get another job. – We’ll see. Oh, are we going to play cards?
我叫厄娜护士拿桥牌来,我们不想闷死
I asked Nurse Erna to fix up a bridge four. We don’t want to get bored.
晚饭后,护士长会找两个人来
The head nurse is finding a suitable couple for you to play with after dinner,
但你十点半之前一定得睡觉
but you must not stay up after 10:30 at the very latest.
– 我保证,厄娜护士 – 你玩吗?
– I promise you, Nurse Erna. – You do play?
– 只玩惠斯特 – 哦,这很简单
– Only whist. – Oh, it’s simple.
– 让我们来玩车大炮 – 我拿盏灯来
– Let’s have a trial game of double dummy. – I will bring a lamp.
– 你是个好学生,伊迪丝 – 我欠你三万二
You’re a good pupil, Edith. That’s $32,000 I owe you. Toss you,
– 双倍还是放弃 – 同意
– double or quits. – Agreed.
– 好了,是什么? – 头,不,是尾
– Well, what is it? – Heads. No, I mean tails.
是头,哈,我们放弃
Heads it is. Ha! We’re quits.
香烟,但记住,肯迪先生,吸烟有害健康
Cigarettes, but please do remember, Mr Candy, that smoking is bad for you.
– 爱你,厄娜 – 你是个天使,厄娜护士
– lch liebe Sie, Nurse Erna. – You are an angel, Nurse Erna.
是我们的客人,让他们进来吗
There are our guests. Would you let them in?
(德语)冯·卡尔特内克夫人,克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫中尉
Frau von Kalteneck. Oberleutnant Kretschmar-Schuldorff.
(德语)亨特小姐,肯迪先生,我希望你们过得愉快
Miss Hunter. Mr Candy. Ich hoffe, Sie werden sich gut unterhalten.
你好
How do you do?
– 克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫 – 我知道
– Kretschmar-Schuldorff. – Yes, I know.
(德语)- 我十点再来接你 – 谢谢
– Um zehn Uhr werde ich Sie wieder abholen. – Danke.
很高兴你能来
I’m very glad you’ve come.
我答应西奥说几句
I promised Theo to make a little speech.
他会亲自说
He would like to have made it himself.
非常
Very much.
西奥知道两个英语措辞
Theo knows only two English expressions –
“非常”和“非常不”,同意吗,西奥?
“very much” and “not very much”. Stimmt, Theo?
– 非常 – 他之前本想来
– Very much. – He would like to have come before.
非常
Very much.
只是担心没人给他做翻译
Only he was afraid nobody could translate to you what he says.
亨特小姐说德语
Miss Hunter speaks German.
– 她说德语 – 什么?真的吗?你说德语?
– She sprechen German. – Was? Wirklich? Sie reden Deutsch?
(德语)不是很好
Nicht sehr gut.
(德语)我觉得你说得很好
Ich finde, Sie reden ausgezeichnet.
西奥知道你参加了南非战役
Theo has heard that you took part in the South Africa campaign.
– 是的 – 你得到了著名的奖章
– Ja, ja. – And that you have won a very famous medal.
维多利亚…
Viktoria…
– 维多利亚十字奖章 – 对,十字奖章
– Victoria Cross. – Ja. Cross.
他羡慕你,因为德国♥军♥官只是从报纸上
He envies you because a German officer knows about war
知道战争大多数是错误的
…only from the newspapers…And mostly wrongly.
大多数是错误的
And mostly wrongly.
我们喝一杯吧?雪利酒?
Let’s have a drink, shall we? Sherry?
– 我要杯雪利酒 – 你要雪利酒吗?
– I would love a glass of sherry. – Would you like sherry?
非常不
Not very much.
波尔多红葡萄酒?
Port?
(德语)你要什么,女士?
Was nehmen Sie, Fraulein?
她和我喝樱桃水
She and l, we drink Kirschwater.
– 哦,樱桃酒! – 对,樱桃酒,要吗?
– Oh, Kirschwasser! – Yes, that’s right. Kirschwater. Do you like it?
非常,非常
Very, very much.
让我来
Let me help you.
你了解柏林吗?肯迪先生?
Do you know Berlin, Mr Candy?
凯撒和甫酒店,英国大使♥馆♥,霍亨索伦咖啡厅
The Hotel Kaiserhof, the British Embassy, the Cafe Hohenzollern,
和第二枪骑兵营房♥的体育馆
and the gymnasium of the barracks of the 2nd Ulans.
我希望
I hope
我们可以带你去更多的地方
we shall be able to show you more than that.
(德语)- 来支烟,中尉? – 非常感谢
– Eine Zigarette, Oberleutnant? – Danke sehr.
喜欢歌♥剧吗?音乐会呢?
Do you like the opera? Concerts?
我更喜欢骑马,打猎,或者打马球
I prefer riding, hunting or polo.
我喜欢打猎,热爱运动
I adore hunting, and I love sports.
(德语)女士,你对运动感兴趣吗?
Interessieren Sie sich fur Sport, Fraulein?
(德语)不,我没有运动天赋
Nein, ich habe keinerlei Talent fur Sport.
分组
Cut for partners.
– 你和我 – 他和我
– You and l. – Sie und ich.
(德语)非常好,我希望我们每晚都能打牌
Furchtbar nett. Ich hoffe, wir spielen jeden Abend.
– 他说什么? – 真希望每天晚上都能打牌
– What’s he saying? – I hope we shall be able to play every night.
– 哦,对,很好 – 非常
– Oh, yes, rather! – Very much.
我说
I say.
哦,娃娃脸,打扰一会儿
Oh, Baby-Face, I want you a moment.
– 什么事?疗养院账单? – 对
– What is it? Those nursing home accounts? – Yes.
你能解释,这鬼东西是怎么回事吗?
Would you kindly explain what the deuce this item means?
四十盒纸牌
40 packs of playing cards!
– 这足够给蒙特卡洛的赌场的了 – 我与亨特小姐谈过
– It’s enough for the casino at Monte Carlo. – I spoke to Miss Hunter about it.
长夜漫漫,没有消遣
The evenings were so long, there’s nothing to do at Stolpchensee.
很好,你做什么工作了吗?
Very well. Don’t you ever do any work?
什么?哦,这个
What? Oh, this.
今年第一次,毕竟,这是温和的
First time this year. After all, it’s mild.
好了,别着凉,这些疗养院是贵地方
Well, don’t catch a cold. These nursing homes are an expensive business.
– 亨特小姐要回英国了吗? – 据我所知
– Is Miss Hunter returning to England? – As far as I know.
– 希望不是我们付账 – 天啊,不要,她要走了
– Well, not at our expense, I hope. – Good heavens, no. She was going anyway.
肯迪也是
Well, so was Candy, for that matter.
我知道,他有张双程票,过期了
I know. He had a return ticket. It’s expired.
算了,给他再买♥♥一张
Very well, buy him a new one.
– 好 – 让肯迪给你他那张旧的
– Righto. – And get Candy to give you that old ticket of his.